Uttaran

Ichha ne bola

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Dear Friends, atlast the day come whn Ichha spoke. Anmol was rit, she didnt cry today but gave back to back to Tapu. bola bhi to kya bola, Tapu bitiya ki bolti band kar di. atlast jwalamukhi fut gayi👏👏👏. the lost spine of Veer was found by Ichchha😆😆😆 now its dosnt matter wht Tapu is doing, planning plottng. but for me most irritating things was Ichchha dumpness😆😆 so balle balle

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i want to add, now those people who were criticizing tht Ichha becoz she is doormate now will criticize her why she want to fight for her love😉😉 criticize karne ki adat jo hai😆😆
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yaar right now situation kuch theek nahi haina.. ghussa kaafi aaaraha hogaaa.. cant blame them even😆
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Critisizing has already started😆😆
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

Dear Friends, atlast the day come whn Ichha spoke. Anmol was rit, she didnt cry today but gave back to back to Tapu. bola bhi to kya bola, Tapu bitiya ki bolti band kar di. atlast jwalamukhi fut gayi👏👏👏. the lost spine of Veer was found by Ichchha😆😆😆 now its dosnt matter wht Tapu is doing, planning plottng. but for me most irritating things was Ichchha dumpness😆😆 so balle balle

my poor tappu😭ichcha selfish woman😡😡😡🤣🤣🤣
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ankit111

wow i am over the moon today😆😆😆😆 aur maine abhi tak dekha nahin😆
chalo i am happy i would prefer a stronger iccha anyday without worrying abt other characters , and its high time now , she is the lead
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jdfan

my poor tappu😭ichcha selfish woman🤣

shivani jd ko theek karo pls 🤣
shivani9 thumbnail
does it mean , i shud rewatch it😳
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast