Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
may be he is suffering from bad breathe dats why ๐Ÿคฃ
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sanju: i only watched jeet cuz u told me they end up together๐Ÿ˜†  and i still needa watch nischay and jaagruti!
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

yeah so true
its yuck to putting ur mouth into some strangers mouth yuck yuck yuck๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

Originally posted by: beboholic

Who cares if he doesn't want to kiss ladies on screen. He is probably doesn't like kissing girls who he has no relationship with. It's like kissing a stranger. I admire Salman for that!

Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

i also liked dhoom 1 but its been on tv hell many tiems which made me disliking it ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

agree of veer being better then jodha akhbar..  i luvd the songs as well

i remember salman khan got a sms from a fan during veer release saying

YEH MERE DATAA KI TALWAAR SIRF CIRITCS KI GARDANOO KE LIYE HAIN ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I knw wht u mean by watching one movie again n again u get bored of it but i never get bored of watching Salman movies...he got an sms from fan saying dat hahahaha datz funny
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu-pre4eva

ohh i havent seen saajan. i want to though. and jaagruti i cant find it online ๐Ÿ˜ญ i haate HDDCS's ending. ouf TORTURE to see my sallu cry ๐Ÿ˜ญ.

U will love Veer i am sure that movie was awesome every second of the movie was interesting u wont get bored at all u should watch it..

I have seen all Salman movies bt i dont watch the ending where i knw the girl wont end up with him

U wont find Jaagruti online at all i ordered it and i gt it Salman was so adorable in dat movie and so was Karishma
ISano thumbnail

no i never get bored of watching salman khan's movies its was dhoom 1 i was talking about

and yes he got that sms from a fan๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: tzahra

I knw wht u mean by watching one movie again n again u get bored of it but i never get bored of watching Salman movies...he got an sms from fan saying dat hahahaha datz funny

Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaJenYaianSanju

I watched Jagruti too just coz for Salman and Karishma...and I want to watch Nischaya...I thought Nischaya was their first movie together๐Ÿ˜•

Same here i also watched dat movie bcz of thm the story was interesting...actually both movies came out in the same year Jaagruti came thn after dat Nischaya came
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

no i never get bored of watching salman khan's movies its was dhoom 1 i was talking about

and yes he got that sms from a fan๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Same i lost count of how many tyms i watched Salman movies all of thm

Waow he must have laughed after reading it
ISano thumbnail
i have seen all movies of salman khan

i only have left nischaiy .. and i cant find it anywhere
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anu I love your avie with Sallu and Twinkle. They were really cute in the movie! But he makes the best pair with Karishma!
Previous
1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11
Next
Salman Khan Thumbnail

Salman Khan