Frequent Posters

Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

my ammi liked jodha akhbar and she said dhoom 2 is nice too πŸ˜•
i was like ammmiiiiiiiiiiiiiii dhoom 2 is a torture..πŸ˜†

i was xrazy abt VEER when it came out

Dhoom 2 seriously Dhoom 1 was way better

I loved Veer songs and whn i watched the movie and the media reports made me really shocked because it was way better thn Jodha Akhbar
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu-pre4eva

nooo cuz at the beginning i thought that she wont end up with salman. so i turned off the movie  πŸ˜† and then someone said she ends up with salman so i fnished it 3 months later πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i was mad at him, well cuz sallu and lolo are meant to be πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh ryt same here i don't like watching Sajan n HDDCS ending i skip it. i have watched all Salman movies even his first movie with Karishma Jagruti
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail

jodha akbar was soooo boring. was that movie like 5 hours long? gah
and only seen bits n pieces of dhoom 2.. looks boring as welll.. havent seen veer either. dont like zarine πŸ˜†

Dat movie was so long really datz why i watched the start and thn turn it off my sister told me its was torture to sit and watch long movie even though she is herself Aishwarya fan...i would recommend you to watch Veer seriously dat movie should get an award and also after watching dat movie u will love Salman more
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

i also liked dhoom 1 but its been on tv hell many tiems which made me disliking it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

agree of veer being better then jodha akhbar..  i luvd the songs as well

i remember salman khan got a sms from a fan during veer release saying

YEH MERE DATAA KI TALWAAR SIRF CIRITCS KI GARDANOO KE LIYE HAIN πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: tzahra

Dhoom 2 seriously Dhoom 1 was way better

I loved Veer songs and whn i watched the movie and the media reports made me really shocked because it was way better thn Jodha Akhbar

Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

u dont like her. i find her cute pretty..

but i dotn liek sonakshi.. she is kinda flying to much high

omg no she looks like a little bacchi ! sallu needs to be with some mature lookin ladies 😳.. sonakshi is sooo over rated. but she can act, and she looks good with sallu πŸ˜ƒ
Marauders thumbnail

Dat movie was so long really datz why i watched the start and thn turn it off my sister told me its was torture to sit and watch long movie even though she is herself Aishwarya fan...i would recommend you to watch Veer seriously dat movie should get an award and also after watching dat movie u will love Salman more

ash's role was sooo annojng in Jodhaa Akbar. omg i was like this woman has so many demands

hmm is veer really worth it? πŸ˜† my egyptian friend watched it and she fell in love with salman's body πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Marauders thumbnail

Oh ryt same here i don't like watching Sajan n HDDCS ending i skip it. i have watched all Salman movies even his first movie with Karishma Jagruti

ohh i havent seen saajan. i want to though. and jaagruti i cant find it online 😭 i haate HDDCS's ending. ouf TORTURE to see my sallu cry 😭.
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

haaaw😲 i was mad at sunny during the whole moovie! πŸ˜†

you didn't watch that movie coz you thought Salman and Karishma weren't paired🀣

I am so glad Salman doesn't do such scenes and he doesn't even need to...I think he is the only actor in Bollywood who is known as the lover boy despite not having such lovey dovey scenes onscreen....lol and I am so happy about it...I don't think I would myself also be comfortable watching Salman doing intimate scenes...lol
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I watched Jagruti too just coz for Salman and Karishma...and I want to watch Nischaya...I thought Nischaya was their first movie togetherπŸ˜•

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Who cares if he doesn't want to kiss ladies on screen. He is probably doesn't like kissing girls who he has no relationship with. It's like kissing a stranger. I admire Salman for that!