Why is Salman Khan shy of kissing the ladies?

Posted: 13 years ago

Why is Salman Khan shy of kissing the ladies?

Lip locks are a sure no-no for Salman Khan. Reason?
By Aparajita Ghosh
Tue, Mar 15, 2011 03:32:46 GMT

2Share

Shahid Kapoor has done it. Hrithik Roshan has revelled in it and Emraan Hashmi has even lost the count now. When it comes to kissing their female co-stars Bollywood actors are more than willing. But surprisingly, Salman Khan has been extraordinarily shy of kissing his actresses on camera. Why?

Apparently, Anees Bazmee's film Ready was to have a kiss between Salman and Asin. But due to the thanda attitude shown by Salman towards the supposed lip-lock, the scene has been dropped from the film.

This is not the first - and most likely not the last - time when Salman has refused to kiss his leading lady.

Even at the time when he was dating Katrina Kaif, the intimate scenes between the two in films like Maine Pyaar Kyon Kiya and Yuvvraaj never steamed up to the point of a kiss. The same was the case in Veer and Dabangg. Salman was just not comfortable with the idea of kissing Zarine Khan and Sonakshi Sinha.

Looks like kisses from Salman don't come cheap. Only a few lucky ones get them, that too off camera.

I dont get it .. when they already know salman khan dont like kissing onscreen why including sucha scene..
and anees bazmee knows salman khan but even then they had that scene

😕
Edited by Sallufanno1 - 13 years ago
hmm..its all media made up.....it is becoming sick minded as helll....its his wish after all...its not their business at all.....oh well...it is expected if they can demand 'sex scenes' from a lead pair from a movie like 'wake up sid' and they can even call abhishek...ahemm...I_ _ _ _ _ _ T than this is nothing.......

I don't want him to be jst like any other actor by kissing all those weird faces 🤔

He's unique and doesn't need any more publicity by kissing 😛
yeah even i like him as he is.. 

Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

I don't want him to be jst like any other actor by kissing all those weird faces 🤔

He's unique and doesn't need any more publicity by kissing 😛
Originally posted by sheee

Don't ask!

Kya naa poochein shee? 😆
Salman has made it very clear saying he wont kiss onscreen at all even he was supposed to kiss in Marigold but he refused anyways i love him for doing this seriously he is better of without doing kissing scenes we love him the way he is
yeah i remember that about marigold

but im pissed coz of the directors😡😡😡.. who keeps on adding those scenes in the salman khan movie when they know he wont kiss

Originally posted by tzahra

Salman has made it very clear saying he wont kiss onscreen at all even he was supposed to kiss in Marigold but he refused anyways i love him for doing this seriously he is better of without doing kissing scenes we love him the way he is
I haven't seen marigold 🤔
Originally posted by Sallufanno1

yeah i remember that about marigold

but im pissed coz of the directors😡😡😡.. who keeps on adding those scenes in the salman khan movie when they know he wont kiss

I knw yaar seriously why do they keep adding Kissing scene whn they knw he wont do it the romantic scene which i remember Salman has done with Karishma i guess it was a scene from movie jeet but still no kissing at all which makes me love him more
Originally posted by tzahra

I knw yaar seriously why do they keep adding Kissing scene whn they knw he wont do it the romantic scene which i remember Salman has done with Karishma i guess it was a scene from movie jeet but still no kissing at all which makes me love him more
I saw Jeet last year, I was mad at Sallu bcz he took Lolo from Sunny Deol 😆