deepika88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey all...here is the update...

it starts with sid talking to himself saying that this family has given him so much love..and saying when will u understand this karishma that money is not the only thing in the world and many times there are relationship made which are not necessary to be blood related...and he says that karishma u need to understand this fast....there the drunken man(i am sorry i dont know his name) is walking on the streets and keep mumbling that he will get a lot of money from jaggu when he suddenly falls to the ground as he has drank a lot but keeps mumbling that he will get  a lot of money and has the paper cutting in his hand...jaggu is in the car and takes the address out and stops the car to ask for direction,...he is told that the place is not far and is within 5 minutes drive...he reaches the place and it is shown very dirty and all and he is walking in the mud and almost get splashes of water on his shoes...he reaches the house and knocks the door....he is very happy thinking that after so long he will be able to see his son....a guy opens the door in slow motion and jaggu says that i am ur father and the guy stops polishing the shoes...jaggu then says that i have parted from u for so long and now i have came back to take u home...the guys face is not shown but he is shocked...jaggu then ask can i atleast see ur face and they guy is moving the cap he has worn and has earing in one ears and is smoking....but before he removes his cap, the car breaks and jaggu is our from his dream.....

jaggu ask the driver to go see and the they are going through the way where the guy has fallen down..and a lot of people have surrounded him..he keeps mumbling he will get a lot of money and jaggu steps out of the car to see what is going on...the driver informs him that someguy has drank a lot and has fallen down..jaggu says if he is hurt they shud take him to the hospital but the driver says no need...he ask him to go sit in the car as he will go back himself once he is sober again...all this while the man keep mumbling will get money and jaggu's name but no one can hear it....sid is having a diary in his hand and he thanks karan for the diary as thats how he knows so much about him..he says one thing is for sure that karan was a very good guy and if he does this acting for several days somemore then he will really become like karan...sid continues reading and flashbacks are shown of abha and karan as sid is reading that karan has wrote that abha is very important for him...then he reads that during his bday, jaggu has surprised him with the marriage proposal of saniya and flashback karan telling jaggu that he needs to tell everyone that he and abha are married...then he has wrote that he was very sad so he put his head on dadi;s lap and how dadi was like a mother to all...when abha comes and snatches the diary...sid gets tensed and ask her to return it and it is not good to read someone else diary and finally he gets back from abha..but abha is angry at him that he never showed the diary..sid tries to change topic and says that have u ate the medicine that i have written for u and abha angrily says no...sid then says she need to take care of herself and eat medicine and food on time and abha says if she does so will he allow her to read diary and he agrees...

jaggu reaches the place and it was like he imagined...he ask a man does ranchod live here and the man says yes but for quite sometime they have not seen him...jaggu is disappointed but ask the man if he have any ranchod pix and the guys says he have and he will go and get it meanwhile he can wait in ranchod's room...jaggu enters the room and everywhere is poster of films..jaggu is in tears looking the place ranchod have been staying...he gets emotional looking at his clothes and then looks at his childhood photos...he calls prats and is silent and prats understand...she ask did he see him and jaggu says that he is so close till so far..and says that i think this is my punishment...and the man enters and jaggu hangs up..the man says he cant find the photo as his wife kept it and says that she will return tmrw and give it to him as it looks like the photo is really imp for him...he says that he shud go to ganesh temple as it is tuesday and all the prayers will be answered today...there the doc is leaving without eating and the servant scolds her saying  she was on call yesterday nite and since she has return she has not eaten...she says that today is tuesday and she is going to ganesh temple to pray and she never eats before it..she says she is going to ask something from god today and the man says u never asked anything for urself so the doc answers that she is doing so much for this patient and she wants him to recover fast...she ask the servant to eat as she will come back and eat...

abha tells sid that he shud include something in the list of items she wants to eat..and sid ask what she wants and she says she wants achaar as she feels like eating something sour...and sid says out that in his movie the lady feels like eating all this and abha gets a shock that in ur movies and sid changes the topic saying he has seen in the movie that ladies like eating all the sour food and ties pillow to their stomach...abha is relax but she says that by just meeting sid once he has changed u a lot...abha ask sid to give her new number of sid as she wants to talk to him...she says that he has gotten such a big role in movie so he must be busy but she wants to tell him that yasho is in jail and he will be happy hearing it...sid gets tense and says no i cant give u as we are going to ut house and there she can eat achaar as he is also pregnant and he wants to eat achaar...CP and lata are cutting chillies and CP is saying that abha loved the chilli achaar since young...thakur says that they shud get 10-12 kg of chillies and make achaar for abha when prakash says how can abha finish so much...kanika comes out and demands tea when CP says if u want tea then u can only get it if u wake up at 7 am....kanika says she is not use to waking up so early and prakash gets angry and CP cools him and goes to kanika and says she will make the tea and she shud cut the chillies...kanika says she is not going to do all this work as she thinks it is waste of time as u can get the achaar in bazaar and prakash gets angry saying that then go and get the tea from bazaar too,..but thakur ask him to be quiet and he tells kanika that she shud accept her sasural like her family then she will always be happy.....

kanika says fine and goes to cut the chillies and cursing jaggu as what was he thinking in sending her so soon....abha and sid arrives and sd is surprised how come kanika is doing work...he goes to kanika and says that is she felling alright and she says yes then sid says how come u doing work??and says to cut chillies properly so not to embarrass them..abha is talking to CP that how come she knew she wantyed to eat achaar and CP says she knows what the child wants..kanika is angry at sid and sid takes out chocolate and kanika is very happy..she says he has brought back memories as she use to save money to but there chocolates when she was young and though it was not expensive she liked it a lot..sid then says never to judge the book by the cover...he is telling her to respect her inlaws as he understand that thier house is not as big as SB but they are the one that built it and their heart is made of gold..abha is happy listening to karan...kanika says thanks to sid for bringing her childhood memories and sid says thats to karan diary...

jaggu and the doc are at the mandir and people keep pushing jaggu and he keeps giving way to people and the doc sees it and  comes to jaggu and says u r new to mumbai???and he says yes and the doc says if u keep giving way then u will be only going back then coming forward...she ask him to take her spot but he declines as he says that he has come to ask something big from him...she says then ok i will send with u..he then ask her what she does and she says she is a doc and jaggu ask her how come she is in temple???and she answers that she too has came here to ask something big..she tells him about her case and says that when all doors are close then all scientist and docotr turn their heads to the god...jaggu says he will pray that her patience recover soon and she says she will pray that u find ur son soon..it ends with the screen splitting into 3 one side jaggu, the doc and in the  middle karan....

precap
abha is telling sid by sitting at the SB mandir that she prays that she dies first before him..and sid says what if i told u that i am not karan and i am sid and karan is dead...abha has a shock face...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ami_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!
alamelu1970 thumbnail
Thank you Deepika for the detailed update.. so they have started dragging now.. hope that Abha gets to know the truth and the doc gets to know about Abha soon..
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks alot. for the update.
irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Omg. Karan is sooo tall n a total hottie. Makes this show sooo worthwhile. Would be nice to see sid with the cute dr chik n everyone reunited
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank you once again, deepika, for filling in. :-)
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the update Deepika
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for an awesome update
khyser2k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanq deepika.............nice episode