Is Veer worth Icha'slove N tapspagalpan?:Mod's note PG4 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by JustJ

Hey,

well i have seen many posts which said Veer is a nice man 🀣, he should dump both gals and run to US  , glad he didnot do it , he would have ruined another gals life , 😳...... well is he worth ichas love ?? Dont think so , the way he is a coward and fool he never deserved any gals love, forget icha;s ..... well i feel so sorry for Icha and pity taps for becoming characterless  for a weak person who is like a weak kite who flies in which ever direction the wind takes ..................

well do you think these two deserve any intelligent person's love..they both are pagal...so only a pagal is a perfect match for themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by jdfan

but jaya uptill now all his plans are failing only making devil's life more easy...and fulfiiling her wishes...but dont t know about future..dont keep your hopes high after all uptill  now no character  has escaped from cvs wrath of destroying charactersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sweetu sats is smart , his plans hardly fail to fool veer and his family , but he is failure in taps case as no one ever wins against witch , cvs can never do ghor paap of making anyone intelligent that their baby
Originally posted by jdfan

but jaya uptill now all his plans are failing only making devil's life more easy...and fulfiiling her wishes...but dont t know about future..dont keep your hopes high after all uptill  now no character  has escaped from cvs wrath of destroying charactersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yaar tumne apni tappu baby ko devil kah diya!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†arre abhi-2 tumne kaha tha ki ab tum tappu fan ban gay ho!! aise thode naa hote han fan!! v.bad!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aur tumahre tappu jaap se kuchh logon ki umeed bad gayi thi!!yeh kya kar diya. kisi ke armano par paani pher diya!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sweetu sats is smart , his plans hardly fail to fool veer and his family , but he is failure in taps case as no one ever wins against witch , cvs can never do ghor paap of making anyone intelligent that their baby
dear woh to pehley he  fools hain🀒..unhain mazeed fool banana kon sa bada kam hayπŸ˜‰...maza to tab aye jab is tapni ko aisa sabak sikhay k dobara bundela family mein nazar na aein.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.anyways i was preparing you for  the furture ..dont trust cvs...woh kab kis ka kya hashar kar dain pata nahi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by jdfan - 13 years ago
Originally posted by tiny15

yaar tumne apni tappu baby ko devil kah diya!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†arre abhi-2 tumne kaha tha ki ab tum tappu fan ban gay ho!! aise thode naa hote han fan!! v.bad!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aur tumahre tappu jaap se kuchh logon ki umeed bad gayi thi!!yeh kya kar diya. kisi ke armano par paani pher diya!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
😲😲😲😲oh ho yeh main nay kya kar diya...sorry tappuπŸ˜†πŸ˜† my shweetoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i forgot ...sorry πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by jdfan - 13 years ago
Jdfan , babes , taps was insulted by that family in worst way , wat are ppl still waiting for ?? i never get shocked or have hopes with this faltu ka nautanki show , and i ont have to prepare for anything , as i know wat to expect 
Veer  character is such a loser 🀒needs to be a Man first  ..i have no respect for veer given how he's behaving now ..all his love for ichcha looks phony and pretence ..suddenly he starts beleiving the woman who he hated most and the child from her which is not out of love suddenly changes him πŸ˜• hope satya sanchi take away ichcha with them after their revenge..

Jdfan , babes , taps was insulted by that family in worst way , wat are ppl still waiting for ?? i never get shocked or have hopes with this faltu ka nautanki show , and i ont have to prepare for anything , as i know wat to expect 
thats the spirit πŸ‘πŸΌ..uttaran is not worth of wasting your precious expectations , wishes, hopes, prays etc...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
If I were to put my feelings regarding tapu on side then I would say that veer is a perfact b/f-husband but the women in his life cheated him over and over icha by betraying his love and tapu by manipulating everything to get him he never tried to hurt icha or tapubut icha abused his trust and lOve while tapu took advantage if anything it's veer who lost everything he should
leave and find someone better
I think we need to wait & watch...recent developments do show him as a weak person....but still does not make him unfit for iccha...both with their own weaknesses are made for each other I would say..