Uttaran

Is Veer worth Icha'slove N tapspagalpan?:Mod's note PG4

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey,

well i have seen many posts which said Veer is a nice man 🤣, he should dump both gals and run to US  , glad he didnot do it , he would have ruined another gals life , 😳...... well is he worth ichas love ?? Dont think so , the way he is a coward and fool he never deserved any gals love, forget icha;s ..... well i feel so sorry for Icha and pity taps for becoming characterless  for a weak person who is like a weak kite who flies in which ever direction the wind takes ..................

Ps:- well , kindly dont comment if one want to go gaga or start oh i love their chemistry so they should be together stuff , drop lines if it justifies ,

Love

J
Edited by JustJ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

watchserial thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First veer needs to learn to be a man, then learn to be a husband, and then how to hate a criminal
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I always felt bad for Veer because he lost his only love ...first because of that Taps ...then later to his brother.... so though Vansh was my favourite ...after his death ...I wanted to see Veer get his love ...
but the recent developments makes me wish Vansh was still alive ... he wud have stood by her come what may ...
sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I used to love Veer and Ichcha together but with the current turn of events Ichcha is better off without Veer. Not worth commenting abt Taps. I wish Satya takes her away from all the Btoons thats it.
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
veer neeeds to shift in mental asylum.. thats his best place..
see satya.. he has just joined Btoon family but knows soooo much about tapori and her sins... always calls her ghamandi..

and even today he said that this ghamandi tapasya ke sins ki yehi saza yeh  when chandalier was falling on her..

laikin veeer babua ghajni mode main chaley jaatey hain.. phusss!!
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
veer, naam bade aur darshan chote😡 yaa khote 😆
pappu saala , iski 😡 toh mein😡
my prob is i still love this guy😡 thats why i am so angry with him now
Edited by intruderfast - 13 years ago
~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i want ichcha to marry satya n veer can go to hell.. ðŸ˜¡
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nandini , I want satya to be sane person , he dont need anyone idiots like icha or taps , and he called her Sis , smart guy 
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

Nandini , I want satya to be sane person , he dont need anyone idiots like icha or taps , and he called her Sis , smart guy 

but jaya uptill now all his plans are failing only making devil's life more easy...and fulfiiling her wishes...but dont  know about future..dont keep your hopes high after all uptill  now no character  has escaped from cvs wrath of destroying characters😆😆😆 Edited by jdfan - 13 years ago
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~~~~

i want ichcha to marry satya n veer can go to hell.. ðŸ˜¡

Satya has already called Iccha his sister😆😆
Edited by souroj - 13 years ago