Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I agree! :( I miss their love story, which has no progress yet... and on top too much Sid.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mages

i guess its because of the cricket match....

everything will be fine by tomorrow...

sid-chand convo was too good...

but yes i want my AbhiYa back....i love sid no doubts on that....but not on the cost of my AbhiYa

MAGES...........EXACTLY MY FEELINGS YAAR..!!🤗
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yes yes i am starving too😡
sid is good but ab kuch jyaada hi ho raha hain
abhiya r the soul of this show and the focus should be back on them

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sanchita, I know am missing Abhiya too😔 abhiya kya aajkal to abhay and piya dono installments mein dekhne ko milte hai...its like 2 minutes of piys and 10 seconds of abhay and kal to 10 seconds of abhay and no piya at all😔 hope to see abhiya back soon and abhay and piya also for more than like 10 minutes on the show..

and no its not your imagination Abhay was indeed looking hotter than usual yesterday😉😍
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: reepicheep

Sanchita, I know am missing Abhiya too😔 abhiya kya aajkal to abhay and piya dono installments mein dekhne ko milte hai...its like 2 minutes of piys and 10 seconds of abhay and kal to 10 seconds of abhay and no piya at all😔 hope to see abhiya back soon and abhay and piya also for more than like 10 minutes on the show..

and no its not your imagination Abhay was indeed looking hotter than usual yesterday😉😍

Aww yes reeps..10 secs of ABHAY..and he looked so HOTTIE..😛 but still the impact was THUNDERING TYPHOONS like..!!!😆
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

tadap tadap ke iss  dil se aah nikalti rahi 😆

ekta maiya aise kyaa sazaa di , jo taras gaye taras gaye
ab to dede abhiya dede varna😡

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Today also small scene. Ye ho kya raha hai.😡 only sid , sid and sid. I am starving.
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am feeling AbhIya deprived....the wait is getting longer....i hope we get to see some good scenes...fingers crossed...
meetdolphin thumbnail
That's true now a days abhya piya seems as if they are in side roles and sid misha shankar .... all in main roles. I love their characters too but wish abhiya scenes more.
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
We get to see less abhlya cause there are no more leads ...Even trangad and T are given better footage .
AHhhhh I am really pissed of with the current track where abhlya has no roles to play ....