Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Why so less abhiya scenes?

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I dont know why there is so less abhiya scenes now. I went for training on thursday and today returned. I was so eager to watch PKYEK. But what I saw abhay for some seconds(I dont know it's just because me watching him after 4 days or he is really looking more handsome and dashing). Why so injustice to abhiya fans? I like sid but there is too much of sid. Why? Is ekta minimizing Vivian's role? I am so much disappointed.😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
22 views and no replies.😭😭
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you totally sanchita..I love Sid too he is perfect for his role..BUT kya yaar ..ABHIYA toh jaisse gaayab hi hoagye hain yaar..Not at all correct..ITS IS THEIR LOVE STORY & they are missing..
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree...i am missing abhiya....😭ab toh romantic episodes bante hain...
luvkasu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i so agree with u,,,....!! now adays PKYEK is a total waste of time!! dont feel like watching it ne more
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The situation is so funny😆The show was supposed to be Abhay and Piyas dark love story but now we have to beg for their scenes!😳Today we got like 10 seconds of Abhay and no Piya at all....wow!!!
Well done creatives👏This show is already out of top 100 and they seem least interested in improving its rank😵
sumana-13 thumbnail
I guess it was Pia's day off today, so that she can get her beauty sleep 😆 😆..... 
someone has mentioned abt Vivu being in Kolkata 😕...
 is that the reason for so little of him in today's show 😕 ??
Edited by sumadear13 - 13 years ago
scorpio95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think it's because they went to watch cricket in kolkata. so there may not be that many scenes abiya.
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sanchitaroy

I dont know why there is so less abhiya scenes now. I went for training on thursday and today returned. I was so eager to watch PKYEK. But what I saw abhay for some seconds(I dont know it's just because me watching him after 4 days or he is really looking more handsome and dashing). Why so injustice to abhiya fans? I like sid but there is too much of sid. Why? Is ekta minimizing Vivian's role? I am so much disappointed.😭

i totally agree, i had enough of Sid its like he is the main lead now🥱
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i guess its because of the cricket match....

everything will be fine by tomorrow...

sid-chand convo was too good...

but yes i want my AbhiYa back....i love sid no doubts on that....but not on the cost of my AbhiYa