Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

We thought that this Satya wanted to teach the bundelas a lesson and throw them out of their house, but now they have turned him into a cold blooded murderer.. I did not expect this out of him.. And why to destroy such a beautiful chandelier for that? .. All he has to do is to show his true colours and Daddaji would die of heart attack, naturally.. Why go to such lengths as cutting the rope of the chandelier, etc.?. I totally agree that he is not sharp enough for the job he has undertaken...
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: hermoinee

We thought that this Satya wanted to teach the bundelas a lesson and throw them out of their house, but now they have turned him into a cold blooded murderer.. I did not expect this out of him.. And why to destroy such a beautiful chandelier for that? .. All he has to do is to show his true colours and Daddaji would die of heart attack, naturally.. Why go to such lengths as cutting the rope of the chandelier, etc.?. I totally agree that he is not sharp enough for the job he has undertaken...

hermoinee i agree wid u that he"ll die of heart attack but i think satya is making sure that budha khusat die & theres no scope of him being alive!! bcoz realier 2 he was ill but didn't die. bechhare yamdoot bhi uski sadiyoono purani bakwaas sun kar daar gaye honge!😆😆
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Yes all his plans end up being helping Tapu indirectly
rgattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
CVs ka tho brain kaam karna hi bandh kar diya...

They have shown Satya as someone who is ready to kill an unborn child (albeit Tappu's) for his vendetta on Daddaji...

This level of cruelty constitutes as evil for me...but I really like Satya and want him to get his revenge without blood on his hands...

Damn the CVs for ruining anything that is even remotely good!
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
they showed that satya really dumb yesterday...when everyone is standing down..he alone is standing up and staring at the chandler..i mean if some one  would have seen him gaping at the chandler and then the chandler would have fell..its quite obvious that he would be blamed and his planned might have exposed...what was the need to keep staring at that thing instead if he would have been down there with everyone it would be good for his plan...and yes he is trying to hurt tappu directly but is hurting iccha indirectly..its time for him to wake up !
dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One thing I really did not understand................Why is Satya that pissed of with Tapasya. He or Sanchi had never been targeted directly by Tapasya. Still so much hatred that he doesn't mind her death ðŸ˜•
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

oh but why is he kam akal,

he is playing a nice game
this jhoomar thing he is doing so that it looks like an accident.
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Well I can tell that this chandelier falling plan to kill/hurt someone has never worked in any serial 😆 It always falls on d wrong person 😆😆😆
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Satya should just contact Raghu and bring him in Bzoo🤣. After knowing TRAP raaz  Dadaji and Mai will die of heart attack. Umed on seeing Gunwanthi dead will die khushi ke maare🤣. Pappu Veer will loose his house and business anyways. So revenget taken on Bundelas🤣.
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
SV is against Daddaji........Is he Tej's son...???🤔 Ichcha will not get blamed this time But Veer will pull Taps and then maybe a hug.........Ichcha will get super-pissed ...I hope this happens ...How long can this woman trust Veer Is she never gonna Q him ........I'm tired of this..........

Btw from where was Saachi breaking the chandelier......🤔Are B-Ppl blind that they can't ppl above them