Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
baggage got thrown out quite a few times....i remember karen.
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaishankar

Naava of course you can call me Jai and you are such wonderful mother that your daughter has already become a role model for you.you are a combo package of a good mother and GM.May God bless all with such wonderful mothers like yourself πŸ‘πŸΌ
And I am also hoping the same Naava that if Arman just go and stay with Savita and just pour the love they are talking about then Savita would be alright very soon and then they need to make sure that Sachu is returned back to her mom for better grooming.He needs his mom ,no one can take her place even though he might a wonderful kaaki in form of Archu.Manav now instead feeling depressed needs to take initiative and get things move on and keep his focus on his mom and Sachu and ask Archu to do the same and I think this time Savita even though would act stubborn wont bad mouth Archu ,physically she is drained to do so and mentally sick as too many things are running in her mind.I am just waiting for Arman to move in with D's n Archu taking care of the household along with Savita and Sachu.

aww thanks Jai.... and thanks about my daughter...she will always be my role model...⭐️

won't it be fun to see Archu cooking and teasing Manav  in the D kitchen and loving & helping her sasural....all those things kools projected in her commentary the other day were...warming...and something to look forward to..

i think absolutely EVERYONE on the forum wants to see ArMan and Savita and Damo happy together...  CV's ..?  do you ?   πŸ˜•  πŸ˜†
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

baggage got thrown out quite a few times....i remember karen.

How can we forget those days.Ouch

Nisha, usha is famous for her one word/line classicsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  That was so good.
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
S Naava I sure want that and to go one step further I want a duel where Jay (not Jai though I would like to take compliment πŸ˜†) makes a come back and Savita stands in for Archu giving her full support. Duel Savita vs Jay/Dharmu ,what a battle we could have in our cards if it happens!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i'm going to say something very harsh here, and you will perhaps be upset with me...but i don't think Savita really truly loves Manav.  If you really love someone you want what's best for them...every parent SHOULD want what's best for their children. SAvita loves Manav for what he can give her.  Not money...but attention and more attention. and to do what she wants. 

Read  ALL the replies in this thread and wanted to respond to this .

Yes , if u truly love someone u want what is the best for them . Who DECIDES what is the best ? That is SUBJECTIVE naava . A mother may not necessarily agree with what the child feels is BEST for him . In such a case , shud the mother NEVER have an opinion of her own ?

Manav may feel Archana is the BEST thing that has happened to him . But after witnessing TWo jailings .......that constantly lead to disastrous effects like Sachin's death , or loss of reputation or a tag that says CHOR ............not to mention umpteen relatives of the family that keep waltzing in and out and insulting her son while her simple simon son keeps quiet and his pretty wife is pretty much ineffectual to stop all this ...............the mother is sincerely supposed to feel that Archana is the BEST thing that happened to him ?

Coz these things did NOT happen to him before Archana came in his life . These things happened AFTER she came in his life . Not a single thing can be traced to HER but yes they can ALL be traced to her FAMILY ...........the BAGGAGE . And its gonna follow her wherever she goes .

The Latest ? The Samdhan of Karanjkars taking pot shots at Manav 's character in front of his sasural .

Its Manav's fate after marrying Archana to stand dumbly and be insulted or thrown in jail or get falsely accused by his sasural or their relatives . It goes on and on . It NEVER stops . No apologies r given and even if they are .............they r rendered ineffectual in just a month and he is freshly insulted again . What a LIFE for Manav ..............a mother is supposed to like it evn if she is living afar and watching it like Savita is doing today .

Forget Savita , dont live with Savita BAS . Live with Archana , in that KHOLI . And YET this is the life that Manav gets with his BEST .

And a mom is supposed to agree THAT is the BEST for her son as he is HAPPY . Maybe he is happ[y coz he is a little simple in the head then is all I can say as a viewer .

But she isn't . She may be greedy as u guys put it ...........but she aint simple in the head . And so her blood boils .

And oh .........as far as the BAGGAGE point goes . True . Manju did all that nonsense . not Archana .But then I never say Archana is at fault or she did anything ....ever . I however reiterate that HER baggage is costly . And the proposal came to Savitas DOOR ...........she did NOT go looking for it . She had no idea of the politics Manju was playing in K family then against Archana . Archana did . YET she was being very very nice to Manju and her dumb mom sent that snake with that proposal to Manavs house . So what happened ?

The baggage reached the destination BEFORE the one travelling with it . Archanas FATE was sealed when Manju reached there before she set foot in that house even . It happens sometimes when u miss the train .........the baggage goes ahead .Thats what happened .

That doesn't mean She DID NOT have a baggage .She DID . For that matter , to be fair , so did Manav . Thats why initially I felt sorry for Archana and the trauma she went thru .

But what happened ultimately was the Karanjkar Baggage proved far HEAVIER . This is not what I am saying .................CVS proved it with their constant jailings and attempts to show how Manav suffered .
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Kools  Good post..πŸ‘I wrote same abt a week ago on another topic abt Savita and Archu...Archu's baggage which has brought on everything what we are watching today..Glad you pointed out the baggage created by Archu's family..K clan...Not Archu's fault though most of the time..

Today I am extremely disappointed and sad that this ULM-Savita track is being dragged on further and making Savita look worst in each episode...God knows What CVs have in mind in settiling this mother-son issue..

Being a mother and MIL I can see, relate and understand what Savita is going thru and her pain...At the same time I would totally remove myself from the equasion so my son and DIL can be happy...No ego wars or power struggles from MOI..I would not want to be the reason to come between them whether I am right or wrong..Let them realize it when they become parents...I would do my duty as mother in the most diplomatic way...

I am sad and very much disappointed..😭  No matter what I would never ask or expect my son to leave his wife..

Mother is mother and no one can take her place at the same time WIFI is no competition for mother..She has diff place in son's heart and life..no one should demand that place either not even mother..My personal feelings..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Kools  Good post..πŸ‘I wrote same abt a week ago on another topic abt Savita and Archu...Archu's baggage which has brought on everything what we are watching today..Glad you pointed out the baggage created by Archu's family..K clan...Not Archu's fault though most of the time..

Today I am extremely disappointed and sad that this ULM-Savita track is being dragged on further and making Savita look worst in each episode...God knows What CVs have in mind in settiling this mother-son issue..

Being a mother and MIL I can see, relate and understand what Savita is going thru and her pain...At the same time I would totally remove myself from the equasion so my son and DIL can be happy...No ego wars or power struggles from MOI..I would not want to be the reason to come between them whether I am right or wrong..Let them realize it when they become parents...I would do my duty as mother in the most diplomatic way...

I am sad and very much disappointed..😭  No matter what I would never expect my son to leave his wife..

...totally agree...savitas character is being truly bashed....and this track is never ending..😑

Mother is mother and no one can take her place at the same time WIFI is no competition for mother..She has diff place in son's heart and life..no one should demand that place either not even mother..My personal feelings..

naava thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

i'm going to say something very harsh here, and you will perhaps be upset with me...but i don't think Savita really truly loves Manav.  If you really love someone you want what's best for them...every parent SHOULD want what's best for their children. SAvita loves Manav for what he can give her.  Not money...but attention and more attention. and to do what she wants. 

Read  ALL the replies in this thread and wanted to respond to this .

Yes , if u truly love someone u want what is the best for them . Who DECIDES what is the best ? That is SUBJECTIVE naava . A mother may not necessarily agree with what the child feels is BEST for him . In such a case , shud the mother NEVER have an opinion of her own ?

Manav may feel Archana is the BEST thing that has happened to him . But after witnessing TWo jailings .......that constantly lead to disastrous effects like Sachin's death , or loss of reputation or a tag that says CHOR ............not to mention umpteen relatives of the family that keep waltzing in and out and insulting her son while her simple simon son keeps quiet and his pretty wife is pretty much ineffectual to stop all this ...............the mother is sincerely supposed to feel that Archana is the BEST thing that happened to him ?

Coz these things did NOT happen to him before Archana came in his life . These things happened AFTER she came in his life . Not a single thing can be traced to HER but yes they can ALL be traced to her FAMILY ...........the BAGGAGE . And its gonna follow her wherever she goes .

The Latest ? The Samdhan of Karanjkars taking pot shots at Manav 's character in front of his sasural .

Its Manav's fate after marrying Archana to stand dumbly and be insulted or thrown in jail or get falsely accused by his sasural or their relatives . It goes on and on . It NEVER stops . No apologies r given and even if they are .............they r rendered ineffectual in just a month and he is freshly insulted again . What a LIFE for Manav ..............a mother is supposed to like it evn if she is living afar and watching it like Savita is doing today .

Forget Savita , dont live with Savita BAS . Live with Archana , in that KHOLI . And YET this is the life that Manav gets with his BEST .

And a mom is supposed to agree THAT is the BEST for her son as he is HAPPY . Maybe he is happ[y coz he is a little simple in the head then is all I can say as a viewer .

But she isn't . She may be greedy as u guys put it ...........but she aint simple in the head . And so her blood boils .

And oh .........as far as the BAGGAGE point goes . True . Manju did all that nonsense . not Archana .But then I never say Archana is at fault or she did anything ....ever . I however reiterate that HER baggage is costly . And the proposal came to Savitas DOOR ...........she did NOT go looking for it . She had no idea of the politics Manju was playing in K family then against Archana . Archana did . YET she was being very very nice to Manju and her dumb mom sent that snake with that proposal to Manavs house . So what happened ?

The baggage reached the destination BEFORE the one travelling with it . Archanas FATE was sealed when Manju reached there before she set foot in that house even . It happens sometimes when u miss the train .........the baggage goes ahead .Thats what happened .

That doesn't mean She DID NOT have a baggage .She DID . For that matter , to be fair , so did Manav . Thats why initially I felt sorry for Archana and the trauma she went thru .

But what happened ultimately was the Karanjkar Baggage proved far HEAVIER . This is not what I am saying .................CVS proved it with their constant jailings and attempts to show how Manav suffered .

hey kools dearest...i've been wondering if and when you might jump into this thread...i've been missing u !! πŸ˜›  did you see i suggested again that you get paid for the CV's reading your comments and re-writing the script? πŸ˜†

You are right dear, what is best for someone is always subjective.  And even if Savita were RIGHT that Archu was bad for Manav (i don't happen to think she is).. she should tell him, explain her POV, even ""in character" for her by screaming insults if she wants,  (all of which she has done x1000) but after that is done, THEN SHE SHOULD ACCEPT WHAT HE DECIDES.  She certainly should accept who he chooses for marriage...she doesn't have to like it but she needs to let him choose whom he wants.    MANAV HAS A RIGHT to make his own decisions, and to make his own mistakes... ( i'll soften a bit and state that Savita does love Manav, in a convoluted sort of way..... but she doesn't know how to love him maturely....  That's it.  Savita needs to grow up.   but...guess a little late...

about the baggage ...(loved the 🀣 comments by nisha, usha, keren etc. ) Archana herself has done nothing but love Savita...Savita has chosen the wrong target to hate.  If Savita thinks the K FAMILY is the pits and the BAGGAGE, let her kvetch on the K's then and leave Archu out of her anger.   Archana won't like it, but she will never treat Savita wrongly. 

The real villian, the real BAGGAGE is MANJU and nobody , i mean nobody, except us chicks and roosters in the gallery, do ANYTHING ABOUT HER...and all we can do is complain.  .  Not Vinod, not Sulo, not Manoar, not Archu, Vaishu, Varsha, not Manav, NOT SAVITA, NOT DAMO, AJIT, VANDITA, SATISH,....etc etc...AND CERTAINLY NOT THE CV'S.

I would like to see Savita embrace Archana and go after Manju....now that's a nice track...but remember once SAv was in cahoots with manju...so...she probably wont' huh?   !!!!!!!!!  

I haven't seen today's yet or even read the update...will i go ?????????

Edited by naava - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The real villian, the real BAGGAGE is MANJU and nobody , i mean nobody, except us chicks and roosters in the gallery, do ANYTHING ABOUT HER...and all we can do is complain.  .  Not Vinod, not Sulo, not Manoar, not Archu, Vaishu, Varsha, not Manav, NOT SAVITA, NOT DAMO, AJIT, VANDITA, SATISH,....etc etc...AND CERTAINLY NOT THE CV'S.

The Karanjkars cannot be absolved by saying Manju ALONE was the villain coz they clearly chose to look the other way when Manav was jailed .the second time . Manju had NOTHING to do with that jailing . It was their youngest and richest damaad who did it ..............Dharmesh . Manju wasnt connected to this episode in Manavs life aT ALL .

By then Manav had done plenty of good things for the Karanjkars and YET they chose to look the other way . They were being CLASS ONE HYPOCRITES .

My only point was ...........just bcoz a person does not agree with son on whats BEST for him .............it does NOT mean she does nOT LOVE HER SON .

Infact thats the never ending problem all throughout the world .........GENERATION GAP PROBLEM .What the Kids thoughtlessly think is BEST for them ..........needn't be matching with what the foresighted experienced Parent thinks . This does not mean she DOESNT love her child ............yes , even if that opinion PERSISTS and she doesnt give up . No one is obliged to give up their thinking for anyone .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
naava thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

My only point was ...........just bcoz a person does not agree with son on whats BEST for him .............it does NOT mean she does nOT LOVE HER SON .

oh i agree completely kools...that wasn't what i said...i said that if you truly love someone you want what's best for them...so far i haven't seen Savita do anything that shows she wants whats' best for him...only what's best for her....she can see how happy he is with archana, and how much he loves her...

i need to get to today's epi....argh  way behind...