Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@TanyaZ, archanamanav,bollywoodcrazed, naava,

All of you said everything very well!!.  One more thing i wanted to add is, Savita is not being stubborn, she is gone mental because she lost control over manav. Put a leash on manav (like leash on dog) and give it to her. she will get her control back that will cure her mental illness in a second.... queen savita will be back to business like before.... Manav, (the wimp ) will be back to being robot that works on savita's instructions... Whoever has been missing seening manav as a wimp can see him tomorrow. In the precap, he looked like a wimp....
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes it is cold , but was a little better  today ...I was out all day ..
This savita track is dragging too much Naava ,I am getting bored .This lady should just forget about this ego battle ...
I don't even know what she wants anymore now ??
If tomorrow manav apologises but she is stil lplaying with words and laying guilt trips on him then I don't know ...I just hope she just makes it up with him and let him come back with his wife and let them take care of that poor child ...while she focus on getting better ....
Honestly , now I don't know what is that she wants ...Is it control over Manav ?/ Ok fine ...have control ..control him as he starst living with you again ...or is it that he leaves his wife ..If that is so then I would like to hear her say  this because I just hope that she is still not demanding this unfair demand even now .....
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: karsri

All of you said everything very well!!.  One more thing i wanted to add is, Savita is not being stubborn, she is gone mental because she lost control over manav. Put a leash on manav (like leash on dog) and give it to her. she will get her control back that will cure her mental illness in a second.... queen savita will be back to business like before.... Manav, (the wimp ) will be back to being robot that works on savita's instructions... Whoever has been missing seening manav as a wimp can see him tomorrow. In the precap, he looked like a wimp....

Yaar Karsri  ...control your temper ..
Apna hi sikka khota hai to kya  karen ..apna sika means Archana here ..
Why she loves this man so insanely ....She knows what exactly he has done to make his  mother happy ...she was i nthe kitchen crying when he was getting engaged to another girl because Momma wanted it ...why this girl still kept loving this man .....?????

Manav has hurt her before tremedously to keep savita happy ....who knows , he may do it again ...but that is the risk Archana has to take if she decides to love Manav like a love sick puppy .....
 I have given up on this girl ..Iska kuch nahi hone wala ....I have no idea how all this will turn out for her now ...And yes manav and savita are extremely close to each other .Much more than any other mother and son are ...It is a miracle that manav went against his mother and got married to Archana ......but that doesn't mean that his love for his mother is any less now ...She will always be the no .1 girl in hsi life .... much more than Archana or anyone else ......
Manav was always Mummy's baby ...it was sachin who used to answer  back , fight and was more of a friend to savita .
I hope Archana coems out of this chaos safely .... she must stay calm and collected ...
As long as manav doesn't leave  her , I am Ok ..he can give his  control to anyone or whatever ....but please don't  leave Archana ......

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

This savita track is dragging too much Naava ,I am getting bored .This lady should just forget about this ego battle ...
If tomorrow manav apologises but she is stil lplaying with words and laying guilt trips on him then I don't know ...I just hope she just makes it up with him and let him come back with his wife and let them take care of that poor child ...while she focus on getting better ....
Honestly , now I don't know what is that she wants ...Is it control over Manav ?/ Ok fine ...have control ..control him as he starst living with you again ...or is it that he leaves his wife ..If that is so then I would like to hear her say  this because I just hope that she is still not demanding this unfair demand even now .....

it is definately dragging too much Tanya..why do they do that with all these tracks..keep them going on and on and on til we are all exhausted!! confused!! and bored with it all!!   i also don't know what she wants at this point ...and my hunch is she doesn't know what she wants either 😲  πŸ˜†

keep warm !!
karsri thumbnail

TanyaZ - As i said she wants full control over manav. As long as archana is in his life she knows
she can't have that. She wants him to leave his wife. She already said it many  many times by wishing archana's death. she told archana to leave manav and go if you can't leave go die.
Tanyaz thumbnail
karsri , that was before ...let's wait and see what terms and conditions she will put down to forgive manav or is it that she is now so confused that she just doesn't  even know what she is saying ...let s see what happens tomorrow ....
If she still says ( I really hope she doesn't ) yo uhave to leave Archana and coem back to me ....then I wil lbe angry at her ...
But if she is  just giving guilt trips to her son for ignoring her and all that ...then leave it ...it's up to them , whatever .save us from this dragging track and finish it ...

let's see what she says tomorrow ...Ok..
karsri thumbnail

Yaar Karsri  ...control your temper ..

Sorry.. What to do, when i see a mother being enemy to her son. i can't control...

Apna hi sikka khota hai to kya  karen ..apna sika means Archana here ..

u r right. Manav gave savita ful control over him and archana spoiled her by giving what she wants..

Why she loves this man so insanely ....She knows what exactly he has done to make his  mother happy ...she was i nthe kitchen crying when he was getting engaged to another girl because Momma wanted it ...why this girl still kept loving this man .....?????

Manav has hurt her before tremedously to keep savita happy ....who knows , he may do it again ...but that is the risk Archana has to take if she decides to love Manav like a love sick puppy .....
 I have given up on this girl ..Iska kuch nahi hone wala ...

He loves her so much. Remember when he signed the papers in jail he didn't care about anyone or anything except archana. That itself says archana comes first in his life. she is his life.

Manav was always Mummy's baby ..

Sorry to disagree. he was not mummy's baby he was mummy's puppet, money making machine.,
etc....

I hope Archana coems out of this chaos safely .... she must stay calm and collected ...
As long as manav doesn't leave  her , I am Ok ..he can give his  control to anyone or whatever ....but please don't  leave Archana ......
  Don't worry Bappa will help these two wonderful people. he won't leave archana. i m sure of that. He himself knows the min he looses archana he is as good as dead.

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Naava I can never be upset with you you are a wonderful mom and GM πŸ‘πŸΌ
All I said is the approach of Manav was wrong in trying to correct Savita which has worsen her situation.Manav has own share of faults in first neglecting D's and spending more time solving K's issues who use him as a use and throw policy.Unfortunatley whenever he is associated with K's his insult level increases and who comes to rescue everytime Savita when Sulo and Archu keep quiet too both in theft scene and the chawl scene where Manav and Vaishu relation got hammered.
Savita sickness is termed as pyshic possessiveness. Its not for money .If she loved Manav for money she wont be coming running every time to protect its a mother's heart after all. Savita is a open book where Sulo has always wanted rich damaat's for her daughters.Why did she rejct manav during first marriage and gave him tappad ? Was cheating the only reason ? Isnt she behind Money who supported Dharmu blindly her pet damaad.When Sulo can think about wealth first then Savita can also but in a different way.Sulo always had support of entire family but Savita right from her marriage raised her children on her own.
Naava kudos to you for raising your children so well under such circumstances πŸ‘ too bad savita is not like you unfortunately but she is not like Sulo too who according to Situations changes herself.I dont think Savita needs to learn from Sulo.Savita visited sulo when she was sick ,has sulo visited savita knowing she is sick ?????
All I say is instead of wasting his time for his saali's who just use him and then forgot about him he should focus where the focus should be and also tell ARchu to stop interferring in her sis life as there are people to take of them and no one to take care of savita and Sachin.
By following this ignorant approach Manav has made already a old tired women even more sick mentally who is into depression and now all of a sudden if goes and tells I lied and stuff how will she accept it.She is under depression doesnt she require time.When you can give time to K's and forget all the Gaalis and tapads u ate from them then for once why cant u give ur mom a chance some time for her to recover and then make her realize the value of Archu instead of forcing on her.cant this consideration be given to Savita ?
Love can even melt the stone hearted and here its not stone hearted its a fake covering of stubbornness that has covered the gentle heart of savita which is lost somewhere inside.Arman can break it with their love for that they need to go and stay with Savita no matter what she says.Intially she will be stubborn as she is sick then need to persist ,when Manav can fight for Vaishu bearing all the insults then he can definitely do this for his mom.I am sure slowly savita will change for good.She is hungry for love and care and not money now.Now if Arman keep their foot forward and extend their hand I am sure savita will respond it might take time coz of the foolish approach taken initially my Manav but she will respond after all a mom's heart can never stop beating for her child which would eventually make her accept Archu.All she needs is time and time only!!!
I have always hated savita ,the way she treated Archu especially during the early divorce period but didnt she change when she came to know about Archu goodness? How did that happen when Archu no matter what stayed at D's place and it happened.Again I am not saying ARchu needs to go and take all gaali;s Manav wont allow,I am saying intially Savita might show stubborness but Savita does not have the energy and strength like before as she sick so this is the right time she herself does not know whats going with her so even if Archu comes to D's she might not give gaali's like before but her perspective about Archu would change for sure.When Arman can show patience with K's then I think Savita and sachu also deserve a chance here.
Edited by Jaishankar - 13 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=Jaishankar]omshreejaanu the solution Manav came up was the difference it was pathetic way.
Wat do u mean by pathetic way? I think when Manav went 2 his mom 2 stay he went with very gud intentions coz he was missing his parents. He told it 2 Archu n they decided that he'll go there n he spent a nice time too . Matters worsen when he didn't turn up later.
Manav himself admitted Savita was not like that before she was gentle before so knowing that this ignorance behavior has cost him - savita's health.so Manav's thinking was right but approach wrong which is the reason for this mess over all and he himself admitted if Savita is given love she would reciprocate.so when he knows all this the ignorance pathetic way of solving the props has made this situation worse and cost his mom health..Thats where the props is.
Well as far as i watched the serial i never saw a gentle Savita. Even when Sachin was here she was greedy, crass n rude.
Ok she turned up as she is coz of her hard life!! I dont think she was, she is n will b the only person in life 2 have had bad times. Does it mean that my bitter experiences shud give me the green card 2 b bitter with others n make others miserable n feel guilty 4 wat they have n i haven't got? I didn't enjoy luxury, then my greed 4 it is understandable? I can go on listing all her misdeeds since ArMan r still being reminded of their misdeeds.
The problem Jaishankar is Savita's inability 2 make concessions whether she is now sick or she was not in the past. The word is not found in her dictionary, period. She has no intentions 2 budge from her positions but this time Manav is neither the ullu nor the lallu. A person is wrong whether it is a mother or somebody else n Savita shud realise it.
A know it is very easy 2 get senti abt an old lady n sick on top but Savita need a reality check too just as ArMan tooπŸ˜ƒ
Sorry buddy 2 repy u a lilbit late. I know we wont agree on this but it is fineπŸ˜ƒ
@ Naava
I read all ur posts here  n i must say u r truly an amazing ladyπŸ€—. I like 2 read such ppl's experiences which keep reaffirming my beliefs that  life goes on n as we move on it is important 2 change our mind- set n make us more flexible 2 changes if we want 2 lead a fulfilling life. Otherwise we'll b very miserable n our own miseries/hate/frustrations will consume us.
This is wat happening 2 Savita. She wants 2 control her son (who we seem 2 forget, is an adult) who is now married, 2 whom she has refused 2 give her blessings but the latter still went 2 her n now she wants him bak on her terms again. Wy shud the son agree 2 everything? She told him 2 go with ur kaala face n dont ever come bak. She never apologizes 4 that. Or shud i understand that mothers dont say sorry? Now she want him bak but without the wife. U saw that daaba scene?Do u c this lady ready 2 make any concession? Instead she was harassing that poor worker just 2 annoy Manav

This is not done. Manav wont accept n yeah she'll finally have 2 accept the supposedly"package" coz Archana is Manav's wife period.
As u say we r mothers n most mothers will do anything 4 children's happiness but unfortunately here it is the other way round. I think in this department Savita shud defo learn from Sulo who when it comes 2 her kids happiness she never compromises. N yes she is a gud MIL too. Manju the vixen is indeed lucky but Archana doesn't have no such luck
@ Karsri
I was visualizing wat u wrote it made meπŸ˜†
I know u didn't say it in a humorous way but i giggled.😳
Oh i dont want 2 see the old wimp. I like the new Manav. As u must know i hated Manav in his Nirupa Roy avatar crying buckets of tearsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

[/QUOTE
Edited by omshreejaanu - 13 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Correction Tanya.

Savita did not force ULM to marry Shrav..

When Girish had talk with Manav after Sachin's death about Shrav being preggo mentioning who will accept an unwed mother? ULM offered to marry her..None of the Ds forced him..He did that on his own..Than he put sindoor and mangalsutra on Shrav while being married to Archu...He has hurt Archu more than anyone else and this silly airhead woman Archu who is madly in love with him..

I see Ankita and Archu same to same in love with Sush or Manav..He is much in control over his feelings for her while Anki-Archu totally under his spell period...My observation only from seeing them on JDJ or on TV elsewhere...I could be wrong but could be right too..
Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago