Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok it seems that ArMan r solely responsible of everyone's miseries in PR land. If they r mahaan they suck n if they try 2 b humans they suck again n r shameless.
To err is human n i think many of us r forgetting it. Shrav, Ajit, Vandu,.... all of them erred n paid 4 their mistakes too but ArMan shud always b reminded of their mistakes at every single opportunity? Their past blunders shud always b forced down their throat🀒 Is this how ppl move on in life by instilling guilt grips in them n by preventing them 2 forget their past? Well i guess i come from another school of thought.
I wont force my opinions abt the Manav - Savita track. I'll just say( n i know many wud say how insensitive) - Savita wud have behaved as stubbornly as she is behaving now whether she was or not sick. Savita does not like 2 lose n likes 2 get away with everything.
She is sick, she needs her son n i'm sure her son will look after her coz he cares. When he told his mom he is an undeserving son  n 2 go away, he was taking the blame 4 all the miseries n mess around not the other way round.
Ok Archu shud not b forced down Savita's throat. Does it mean that Manav shud leave his wife 2 please her mom?πŸ˜• If not, wat is the option. The old lady doesn't want the wife in her house. Manav came with a solution but here again the lady got confused, started cooking loads of food n waited 4 her son when he was not supposed 2 come n then threw all the food away. That scene really nauseated me!!🀒
All i know is a person can never b always right nor can he/she be always wrong. It is very unfair 2 dump all responsibilities on ArMan shoulders 4 every single problem.

Edited by omshreejaanu - 13 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Savita is going to regret this, she is causing her own misery. Manav still loves her just as much as he has before but he is not going to choose his wife over his mother and forever be a puppet in her hands. Savita needs to realize that there is someone else that holds importance in his life, his wife. Archana makes Manav happy and Savita needs to understand that instead of constantly trying to keep them apart
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
manav kept savita on his head always..now she refuses to get down...πŸ€”
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
It looks like Savita will continue to give Manav the cold treatment until he leaves Archana, it is her loss because she is losing out on a relationship with her son and daughter in law. She is proving what Manav said about her to be true in terms of not wanting to be happy, her hatred seems to mean more to her than her love for her son and that is a shame.
Red_eyes thumbnail

plz don't b stubborn )=

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omshreejaanu the solution Manav came up was the difference it was pathetic way.Manav himself admitted Savita was not like that before she was gentle before so knowing that this ignorance behavior has cost him - savita's health.so Manav's thinking was right but approach wrong which is the reason for this mess over all and he himself admitted if Savita is given love she would reciprocate.so when he knows all this the ignorance pathetic way of solving the props has made this situation worse and cost his mom health..Thats where the props is..
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaishankar

Well Naava  there is a difference but the way its told makes the difference.Manav told in a way that almost like slapped savita on her face saying I am not eligible of being a son to such a horrible mother tone.His sarcastic tone made the difference thats why Savita it hurt savita so much. The way it was told it hurt her motherhood very bad hence the current situation Naava. In short Manav made a mess as anger blinded from seeing his mother sickness!!!

hi..i'm sure he was angry...and it was misunderstood by Savita...but i guess i would be angry if my mother treated me like that...but u are right, i would eventually apologize cause it's my mother...and i think that's where manav is going.. but truth in anger is still truth...plus it seems to me that Manav lost his temper once, but Savita screams in anger almost every time she opens her mouth...being a mother doesn't give her the right to abuse her son and his wife..  we tend to say oh that 's ok she's a mom...she can do whatever she wants...my motherhood hurts for Savita because she has pushed away the love she needs and wants...by her own blindness to accept and respect manav as a person.  she could have so much.  i think its very sad. 
Jaishankar thumbnail
And hatred for Manav has come over the fact coz of his ignorant behavior and foolish approach of problem solving. If he had taken the right steps Savita wont be so much pissed.And Savita is not some young lady she is getting old and people as they get old tend to become more childish and stubborn,its natural for a human being.After knowing all the hardships his mom went through and knowing that his mom was gentle before and is still very gentle inside and if one would give love she would reciprocate,Manav choose this approach. So well Savita stubbornness and hatred increased due to this stupid approach which has not brought any one any solution but more misery at cost of Savita's health.If you cannot give consideration for your mom's health and give more importance to your Saali's who treat you as a use and throw policy then I am sorry Manav u really are not eligible to be Savita son.No point saying I love my mom and I want to see her happy until you take steps to make her happy...Actions speak better than words and so far Manac's actions and approach have been pathetic in problem solving
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaishankar

omshreejaanu the solution Manav came up was the difference it was pathetic way.Manav himself admitted Savita was not like that before she was gentle before so knowing that this ignorance behavior has cost him - savita's health.so Manav's thinking was right but approach wrong which is the reason for this mess over all and he himself admitted if Savita is given love she would reciprocate.so when he knows all this the ignorance pathetic way of solving the props has made this situation worse and cost his mom health..Thats where the props is..

πŸ˜† jaishankar...we never saw that Savita in the show...and i don't think she was quite the woman he has described or if she was, it certainly wasn't manav that caused her change of character....(OR Archu)

I think the CV's wrote it in now to change SAvita's history and character cause they are likings kools commentary and want to fashion it after her comments and ideas.....we know they read her...πŸ˜‰
I still think kools should be paid by Etka...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jaishankar thumbnail
Naava Manav told why Savita keeps screaming like that its a self defense mechanism she adopted coz she was lonely lady whpo had to raise 3 children on her own with little help from Mr Damo bewada..So that self defense turned became habitual for her.She may speak rubbish aginst him but she loves him to the core.Every time Manav is in trouble she comes and saves him all the time thats the heart of a mother.I am not saying Savita is right ,I am saying this is not the right time to teach a lesson to a old women who is totally depressed and sick. 
If Manav had thought of all the bashan he told about savita to Archu yesterday then he could have handled this in a different way.If you can give consideration to Sulo who gave u tappads when u elopped with Archu and came back then I think u can definitely give for Savita some time to recover.Instead of this stupid approach if Manav had approached this situation calmly Savita would not be in the condition she is now.It high time Mr Manav keeps aside other issues and tells ARchu to stop worrying about her Sis as there are people to take care of them and focus on Savita and Sachu,what did that poor baby do.Have Arman once checked on Sachu ,they need to shift their focus to where it is needed (ie.) Savita and SAchu

PS : Naava every mother is a representative of God so now CV's are trying to make sure they make some justice for Savita character.When Sulo can get away giving 2 tappads to Manav and be still a role model in family then Savita too has some right for all the hardships she has endured in bringing up 3 childrens on her own
Edited by Jaishankar - 13 years ago