Stubborn Savita

PEWIND thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I dont understand why Savita is being all stubborn i mean all she have to do is say, 'Manav Archana ghar vapas aaa jaoo" n Archana and Manav will just rush back home in no time

She has a good son a good bahu why is she not making use of them.😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes..i am wondering the same..😆
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i wish CVs show her why she doesnt want her son-DIL back to dere house instead of her saying the same dialogue manav changed etc.
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well first of all she is not in right state of mind.She is becoming old and as people grow old they tend to become more childish.Yesterday only Mr Manav made all bashan about how his mom was before and why Savita is like that now.When you know the reasons then why the hell this approach. This has made matters more worse.Thanks to those amazing words by Manav "I am not eligible to be ur son " how much it has hurt Savita and he knows that.When he can take 2 tappads from Sulo and non stop nonsense from K's why could not he understand that his mom was not well when she slapped Archu.He just saw his mom slapping Archu and not the weired reason of Savita forgetting Sachu like that. I agree Savita is stubborn but there is reason behind it just like Manav's one.But you cant force Archu over Savita.Everything needs time and he needs to give time and this approach has cost him - his mom health.Even Manav said yesterday that Savita was gentle and childish inside  and if u give love she would reciprocate,when you know all these why did Manav choose such a pathetic way and Archu as usual a blind support.Manav's thinking of his mom accepting Archu was right but his approach has made a mess of the situation. So its his fault the way he has dealt the entire situation .Savita has always fought for him under all conditions stood by him the theft scene ,the chawl scene where Manav and Vaishu relationship was hammered she has always stood by him ,when he knows the hardship his mom went through to raise 3 children on her own with little support from Damo, Manav should have realized that best approach was to be with her and make her understand the valur of Archu rather than this approach.
For the first time today even Damo realized the mistake both father and son have made by this ignorance idea of them. Good that I think he called Manav tomorrow.Now Mr Samaj Savak Manav will know his mom real condition and I think this might pave way for Arman moving in with Savita.Hopeless epi with the only good point being Damo realization.
I would suggest Arman instead of showing concern about Madhuri and others ,Mr Manav to focus on his mom and Archu to focus on her sasural.There are people in K;s to take care of this issue but none in Deskhmukh to take care of Savita and poor baby Sachu,the Mahan couple Arman seem to have forgotten that there is baby called Sachu and they have a responibilty to take care of Sachu.CV's kindly dont make mess of Arman here instead show them where the focus is needed Savita and Sachu!!!
PEWIND thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaishankar

well first of all she is not in right state of mind.She is becoming old and as people grow old they tend to become more childish.Yesterday only Mr Manav made all bashan about how his mom was before and why Savita is like that now.When you know the reasons then why the hell this approach. This has made matters more worse.Thanks to those amazing words by Manav "I am not eligible to be ur son " how much it has hurt Savita and he knows that.When he can take 2 tappads from Sulo and non stop nonsense from K's why could not he understand that his mom was not well when she slapped Archu.He just saw his mom slapping Archu and not the weired reason of Savita forgetting Sachu like that. I agree Savita is stubborn but there is reason behind it just like Manav's one.But you cant force Archu over Savita.Everything needs time and he needs to give time and this approach has cost him - his mom health.Even Manav said yesterday that Savita was gentle and childish inside  and if u give love she would reciprocate,when you know all these why did Manav choose such a pathetic way and Archu as usual a blind support.Manav's thinking of his mom accepting Archu was right but his approach has made a mess of the situation. So its his fault the way he has dealt the entire situation .Savita has always fought for him under all conditions stood by him the theft scene ,the chawl scene where Manav and Vaishu relationship was hammered she has always stood by him ,when he knows the hardship his mom went through to raise 3 children on her own with little support from Damo, Manav should have realized that best approach was to be with her and make her understand the valur of Archu rather than this approach.

For the first time today even Damo realized the mistake both father and son have made by this ignorance idea of them. Good that I think he called Manav tomorrow.Now Mr Samaj Savak Manav will know his mom real condition and I think this might pave way for Arman moving in with Savita.Hopeless epi with the only good point being Damo realization.
I would suggest Arman instead of showing concern about Madhuri and others ,Mr Manav to focus on his mom and Archu to focus on her sasural.There are people in K;s to take care of this issue but none in Deskhmukh to take care of Savita and poor baby Sachu,the Mahan couple Arman seem to have forgotten that there is baby called Sachu and they have a responibilty to take care of Sachu.CV's kindly dont make mess of Arman here instead show them where the focus is needed Savita and Sachu!!!

I Agree!
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It is ULM being so stubborn and trying his best in shoving his wife down mother's throat as a package deal..

ArMan divorced each other after everyone told them not to including Savita...But they made their stupid decisions..

I agree with Jaishankar's post abv...

If ULM spent 1% of the time and energy on Ds or Savita-Sachu that he spends on Archu's family we would not be seeing Savita in this light...I rest my case..
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

It is ULM being so stubborn and trying his best in shoving his wife down mother's throat as a package deal..

ArMan divorced each other after everyone told them not to including Savita...But they made their stupid decisions..

I agree with Jaishankar's post abv...

If ULM spent 1% of the time and energy on Ds or Savita-Sachu that he spends on Archu's family we would not be seeing Savita in this light...I rest my case..

To: Jaishankar and Varsha
😉 i guess by now you all know i disagree with this line of thinking re: the Savita Manav track.. and i am not going to argue the other POV again...but i just want to ask two questions:

@ Jaishankar...you stated:  ...those amazing words by Manav "I am not eligible to be ur son "
Can't anyone see the difference between "I am not your son"  and "I am not eligible to be ur son"  The first one shows a failure on Savita's part  which is NOT AT ALL what Manav said...he said HE felt like a failure in being her son because he couldn't make her happy"   There is a WORLD of difference between those 2 statements...even the CV's seem to have forgotten what they wrote....

@Varsha (Dabulls23) (hope you are the Varsha on the forum 😆) 
I guess since the divorce keeps being brought up over and over as the reason for Savita's hatred, is what you and others are really saying is that Savita should never forgive past mistakes and move on?  (it seems also that many on the forum can't forgive them either)..... there is no real hope for them reconciling then.  Manav/Archu have not asked in the exact words i guess, but they have indicated it many times, in so many ways...even Archu said 3 times "please forgive me, can you forgive me etc. to Savita...i guess she didn't use the words "divorce" but she said for her mistakes...  others' think it was the 2nd jail not the divorce, but also imply that no forgiveness should be extended..   seems hopeless in that light....😕
Edited by naava - 13 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: naava

To: Jaishankar and Varsha
😉 i guess by now you all know i disagree with this line of thinking re: the Savita Manav track.. and i am not going to argue the other POV again...but i just want to ask two questions:

@ Jaishankar...you stated:  ...those amazing words by Manav "I am not eligible to be ur son "
Can't anyone see the difference between "I am not your son"  and "I am not eligible to be ur son"  The first one shows a failure on Savita's part  which is NOT AT ALL what Manav said...he said HE felt like a failure in being her son because he couldn't make her happy"   There is a WORLD of difference between those 2 statements...even the CV's seem to have forgotten what they wrote....

I agree Nava when ULM said I am not good enough to be your son...He was showing his disappointment in not able to make her happy...
@Varsha (Dabulls23) (hope you are the Varsha on the forum 😆) 
I guess since the divorce keeps being brought up over and over as the reason for Savita's hatred, is what you and others are really saying is that Savita should never forgive past mistakes and move on?  (it seems also that many on the forum can't forgive them either)..... there is no real hope for them reconciling then.  Manav/Archu have not asked in the exact words i guess, but they have indicated it many times, in so many ways...even Archu said 3 times "please forgive me, can you forgive me etc. to Savita...i guess she didn't use the words "divorce" but she said for her mistakes...  others' think it was the 2nd jail not the divorce, but also imply that no forgiveness should be extended..   seems hopeless in that light....😕

Yes started with Manju-Ajit-Rassi in breaking ArMan..Sachu's death, 2nd jailing of Ds family thanks to Manju and her fake statement, divorce against everyone's opinion, many many things which has brought the serial, Savita and some of us the way we feel..

Naava with Archu and Savita there is a huge baggage which Archu brought along since after the first marriage..The day ArMan realizes the mistakes they both have made with all the decisions they have taken as married or divorce couple and admits them to Savita she will forgive and love them back..IBut they yet have not even realized that or admitted to themselves...Soul searching needs to happen on both sides..Not Savita alone but ArMan too.. am not going to go into detail what each one of them did..

I will forgive ArMan the day they show that maturity in their behavior and CVs show them bit normal instead of Mahaan all the time..
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well Naava  there is a difference but the way its told makes the difference.Manav told in a way that almost like slapped savita on her face saying I am not eligible of being a son to such a horrible mother tone.His sarcastic tone made the difference thats why Savita it hurt savita so much. The way it was told it hurt her motherhood very bad hence the current situation Naava. In short Manav made a mess as anger blinded from seeing his mother sickness!!! Edited by Jaishankar - 13 years ago
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yes started with Manju-Ajit-Rassi in breaking ArMan..Sachu's death, 2nd jailing of Ds family thanks to Manju and her fake statement, divorce against everyone's opinion, many many things which has brought the serial, Savita and some of us the way we feel..

Naava with Archu and Savita there is a huge baggage which Archu brought along since after the first marriage..The day ArMan realizes the mistakes they both have made with all the decisions they have taken as married or divorce couple and admits them to Savita she will forgive and love them back..IBut they yet have not even realized that or admitted to themselves...Soul searching needs to happen on both sides..Not Savita alone but ArMan too.. am not going to go into detail what each one of them did..

I will forgive ArMan the day they show that maturity in their behavior and CVs show them bit normal instead of Mahaan all the time..

I simply have a hard time blaming Archana for things that others in her family did...i certainly don't expect to be blamed for something my brother does, or vice versa...  The one that really bothers me is that Archana is responsible for Sachin's death...for goodness sake he was drunk and running down the middle of the road and got hit by a car...Archana was NOT driving the car... I think ArMan HAVE realized and admitted and said to Savita they realized their mistakes..- the divorce certainly being one of the biggest altho i would like to have them say those words...- but.what more can they do??? they have tried over and over and over to show love...to show they made mistakes.....and it's just rejected.

Savita said in today's epi that the problem is the Manav won't do what she tells him to do , that he won't do what she wants ... she is honest...she wants to control him.... how is that ok? should a mother (or anyone) expect others to do what you tell them to do? only what you want?  i don't get it.   Isn't that very selfish, self centered, controlling and wrong?  omg if i acted that way to my children i would be horrified...and i would be the one needing to ask forgiveness not the other way around.   AT least you did include Savita in doing some soul searching...(underlined above)... 

i'm sorry i know you guys have a good heart  and want what is best...but i just cannot wrap my head around this way of looking at it... (neither can you mine i know....😆😆)