Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Sowmya my gutt feelings says Madhuri knew abt FBD's two timing b4 she knew abt Varun's sickness..But she found out abt Vaishu being FBD's wife and pregnant as she found out abt Varun's illness..Pune while ArMan were on their honeymoon...first day of the HM...

Remember it was ArMan who paid Rs. 5000 to run all the test when Madhuri brought Varun to find out what was wrong...

She stayed out of FBD and his life until Varun was not feeling good is that what CVs are showing us? She also condoned FBD's behavior of two timing? Who knows 😡
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Kool I hope that Madhuri does not end up paying for Dharmesh's mistakes, yes Vaishali was late in filing a complaint but I am not upset with her for doing it. Dharmesh deserves to have action taken against him and I hope is caught and pays for what he has done. The CVs would be wrong to have Madhuri get beaten and lose her child in jail, I hope they do not go there.

Damodar did a better job in caring for Savita today, at least he showed more concern for his wife's health today than he did yesterday. I hope he is shown cooking or getting water, doing something to help her out more around the house. It is a shame that when Archana came then the kitchen got cleaned, Damodar could have at least done that.

As for Manav and Archana moving back in, nope he was right in not doing that. Savita refuses to accept Archana and won't have her living there even if it is to take care of her. Manav is trying to reach out to Savita but she is the one who who refuses to forgive, she wants Manav to leave Archana so he can be back under her control and that is not fair at all. Sick or not, Savita is always doing this, she expects Manav to choose his mother over his wife and that just won't happen. Manav shouldn't have to feel torn between being there for his mother and being there for his wife, he shouldn't have to feel that it has to be one way or the other. Let him apologize for saying he severed ties with her and say he will take care of her but has no intentions of leaving Archana and no intentions of abandoning Savita either.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

As for Manav and Archana moving back in, nope he was right in not doing that. Savita refuses to accept Archana and won't have her living there even if it is to take care of her. Manav is trying to reach out to Savita but she is the one who who refuses to forgive, she wants Manav to leave Archana so he can be back under her control and that is not fair at all. Sick or not, Savita is always doing this, she expects Manav to choose his mother over his wife and that just won't happen. Manav shouldn't have to feel torn between being there for his mother and being there for his wife, he shouldn't have to feel that it has to be one way or the other. Let him apologize for saying he severed ties with her and say he will take care of her but has no intentions of leaving Archana and no intentions of abandoning Savita either.

very well said Mandy ..
In tomorrow episode we will fid out exactly what it is that she wants from him now , that is after he has apologised sincerely for sayng that she doesn't love him and he does not deserve to be his son ..he also did not say those things just like that . Savita was cursing Archana left right and center ....that too for saving little Sachu ....

But even then he will apologise ....
so after his apology I would like to see what she is going to say to him ...I hope she just let it be now ..Be happy that he  came to say sorry and he is trying to  make it up and use this oppurtunity .Stop making him  and herself unhappy any more .....
Or at least say , once and for all what is it that she really wants ??
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 have a feeling, archu is going to take madhuri's side and piss her sisters off. AGAIN. if this happens, i will appreciate her, as madhuri DOESNT deserve to be in JAIL or HELD responsible. BUT archu is the reason, the whole mess blew WAY out of proportion. SAD. 
madhuri (like the D's) has been WAY too nice to he Ks and she is going to suffer.
1) manav/savita were/are nice to Ks: thy landed in JAIL. Lost a SON
2) madhuri is going to divorce dharmesh for vaishu. she is in JAIL. 
3) JAY was going to marry Archu despite her past. he was left at the altar and bore humiliation
4) satish married the craziest woman in mumbai. stripped of fatherhood.

these K's NEED to realise that there is a WORLD beyond them and THAT has to be considered before thy make ANY of their sanskaari decisions.

👏 And THATS why I say Archu comes with a horrific baggage .  No saas in the WORLD will say she is the BEST WIFE for my son .
Today even her Dad bluntly told his INNERMOST feeling ............I DOn't Want TAMASHA . Learn some DUNIYADAARI . I felt like applauding him .
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Sowmya my gutt feelings says Madhuri knew abt FBD's two timing b4 she knew abt Varun's sickness..But she found out abt Vaishu being FBD's wife and pregnant as she found out abt Varun's illness..Pune while ArMan were on their honeymoon...first day of the HM...

Remember it was ArMan who paid Rs. 5000 to run all the test when Madhuri brought Varun to find out what was wrong...

She stayed out of FBD and his life until Varun was not feeling good is that what CVs are showing us? She also condoned FBD's behavior of two timing? Who knows 😡

Question is NOW . Now her child is terminally sick and She is pregnant . She needs to be given MERCY . What her reasons were for keeping quiet etc KUCH MAAYNE NAHI RAKHTA . The K sisters Have UMPTEEN such skeletons in their closet where they KEPT quiet about HUNDREDS of things .They r ACCOMPLISHED Liars and good at HIDING . Maybe she too kept quiet .
Lekin AB ka KYA ? If the lady goes behind bars , who will care for her sick child ? Its CRUEL .And MOTU to bhag gaya . Vaishu ne KRUPAA ki uske upar .Which ladaai ladne chali hai ab MAHARANI ?
Tanyaz thumbnail
But then she should be angry with her son for loving the girl with the baggage .....but he doesn't want to stop loving her ...What can be done then ...
It is Manav's life in the end ....he doesn't wish to live this life without Archana ...I think the way savita is talking these days ...she is more angry because she feels that manav gives more importance to another woman and not her and is now more under his wife's control and not hers ....
I think this is  her main  shikayat that he doesn't listen to her as he used to before ....
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Savita knows very well now that she is not well at all ....If for no one else then at least for the sake of that poor child who she seperated from his mother , at least for him take your medication  ..
In the precap manav is pleading with her to accept him back  and forgive him ..She has to just finish it off here  right now .If manav was wrong  then so was she .
She already left that kid once in a shopping mall , something wrong can happen  again .At least for his sake stop this ego  battle ..If your son is saying sorry then accept it and let him back and let him and his wife take care of  the child ...at least till she gets better .....or return the child to the mother ...
The Manav and Savita  tarck is now dragging  for me ...I am finding it very boring . 

True . This  track shud end .  One thing is SURE .......the leads disappointed SORELY in this track .Hope we see Archu shining with her defense of Madhuri .

Tanyaz thumbnail

I don't want varun's life getting messed up because of this  whole drama ..I am going to give varun the priority over anyone else ...That child needs help ...

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

But then she should be angry with her son for loving the girl with the baggage .....but he doesn't want to stop loving her ...What can be done then ...

It is Manav's life in the end ....he doesn't wish to live this life without Archana ...I think the way savita is talking these days ...she is more angry because she feels that manav gives more importance to another woman and not her and is now more under his wife's control and not hers ....
I think this is  her main  shikayat that he doesn't listen to her as he used to before ....

So she IS na . Now she is angry and is NOT talking to him anymore . Now he is running after her . She has accepted its HIS LIFE and HIS choice . As far as her insecurity abt giving other woman ..his wife more importance is concerned .............Thats Natural with ALL mother in laws in the world .in some degree or other .Some dont show it bas .To top it Archana had this HISTORY .

Point is Their REAL marraige actually started NOW . With this remarraige . THEY shud have made an effort to take away her insecurities and anger by apologising and doing duties and NOT making her feel THIS ISOLATED . They didnt .They danced and danced only with Archus maaika .

Today when she has ALREADY crossed border and fallen SICK .........Now they r coming to put things right ? So First u guys drove her to this point with neglect and planned strategies for getting package deal message across and now u guys r hurrying understanding it had WRONG EFFECT ?

So STUPID .
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I don't want varun's life getting messed up because of this  whole drama ..I am going to give varun the priority over anyone else ...That child needs help ...

There u go . Totally agreed . To punish ONE guilty U cannot kill One innocent .Better to let the guilty walk then saying KISMET .