Kools Commentary : March 15 PR - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by carpe-diem

Its a bit disheartening, to see Vaishu not even think about Mads.  What Vaishu did was probably the way to go about punishing Dharmu, but at least give consideration to everyone involved.  How come Satish didn't think on this matter?

Satish Varsha dont know ANYTHING abt Madhuri's case . They r only interested in punishing Dharmesh . .
The moment THEY understood truth ..........within TWO days they ACTED .See how FASt they were . Varsha knew it earlier but like stupid she followed Vaishu Archus advice to keep mUM .

.Had Satish been told EARLIER , this complaint wud have gone much much earlier .He wud be in JAIL . Today he flew the coop .Why ?
ARMAN and Vaishali's HIDING . Bas . Now Vaishu will punish Madhuri for NO REASON when she is as much a victim and needs to be with her SICK child .
Vaishalis insensitivity to sick Varun BUGS me . I cease feeling SORRY for her .
Originally posted by carpe-diem

Its a bit disheartening, to see Vaishu not even think about Mads.  What Vaishu did was probably the way to go about punishing Dharmu, but at least give consideration to everyone involved.  How come Satish didn't think on this matter?
Again Right decision but at a wrong time..It should have been done month ago..

Satish is more wiser than anyone involved especially ArMan...May be he is not even aware of this decision..

If Satish took this decision than I am going to give him BOD that he thought of Vaishu over madhuri as Vaishu is really the one being cheated on and duped...Madhuri is the legal wife and as Vaishu's BIL he should think of Vaishu and not Madhuri..

We must put ourselves into Satish's shoes and decide...Yes both parents should have been consulted...

I seriously doubt Satish was involved...This is Varsha-Vaishu decision the way it looks to me...
Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
nice commentary kools.

madhuri is taken by the police and now Arman have another pregnant lady to help. If vaishu had gone to varsha and satish first dramesh would be the one arrested.... so much the viewers have to bear for the longevity of the serial.

savtia is about to snap, so manav is  heading tomorrow for confession of his wrong ... again to late.

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

But Since Madhuri has literally NOBODY I wud lIKE to see Archus human nature .

Yes Di, Agree Here. Though I personally Dont want them to involve in Vaishali's Issue in more depth,
The reason you stated is the one ,I  too want atleast ARMAN to stand by Madhuri's side,if she was into Trouble because of K's.

As she has no one and she is Preggy too and how much vaishali is,I would say even more a Bad victim Madhuri is. So I too wish someone to be on her side.

And as you said ,if it is Archu against K's on behalf of Madhuri  ,then as you said,It will be fun to watch.

Because in Manav's second Jailing ,i was so happy to see Archu on the side of manav and her struggle against K's,Dharmesh and Jay to bring out Manav.

If archu move into D's and on one side ,if she help Madhuri,i will also be so Happy.

Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
@Varshu, good point. i could see why he wasn't thinking about Mads and Varun.
Edited by carpe-diem - 13 years ago
BTW why I don't think Anyone should take madhuri's side here is my reason..

OK Vaishu made stupid decision of not telling anyone for the month and helped FBD flee the country thanks to her airhead sis and bro ArMan's support in that decision..

But think folks Madhuri being legal wife, knowing abt FBD's illegal marriage to Vaishu for last several months and knowledge of Vaishu being prego she still decides to sleep with FBD and get prego in the hope new baby will be a match for BMT...Why did she not feel for Vaishu than??? Why did she not think of divorce than?

Archu yet does not know Madhuri is prego...Wait until she finds out abt this pregnancy will she support madhuri or should she be on Vaishu's side?  How abt neither...stay out..

If Vaishu was my sister no matter what stupid mistake she made once finally my loyalty will still remain with my sister no matter how I feel abt Madhuri and her sick son's situation...I would let my parents and Vaishu's IL handle this situation..I will not take the stand of being on Madhuri's side who knowing the fact her husband had duped my sister and now pregnant slept again with him to have a baby...

What kind of crap is this? Why didn't madhuri feel bad for Vaishu and her pregnancy b4 she decided to sleep with that creep of her husband again?? 

If Vaishu is @ fault than Madhuri as a human being @ a bigger fault IMHO...FBD is a biggest creep IMHO
Originally posted by Dabulls23

BTW why I don't think Anyone should take madhuri's side here is my reason..

OK Vaishu made stupid decision of not telling anyone for the month and helped FBD flee the country thanks to her airhead sis and bro ArMan's support in that decision..

But think folks Madhuri being legal wife, knowing abt FBD's illegal marriage to Vaishu for last several months and knowledge of Vaishu being prego she still decides to sleep with FBD and get prego in the hope new baby will be a match for BMT...Why did she not feel for Vaishu than??? Why did she not think of divorce than?

Archu yet does not know Madhuri is prego...Wait until she finds out abt this pregnancy will she support madhuri or should she be on Vaishu's side?  How abt neither...stay out..

If Vaishu was my sister no matter what stupid mistake she made once finally my loyalty will still remain with my sister no matter how I feel abt Madhuri and her sick son's situation...I would let my parents and Vaishu's IL handle this situation..I will not take the stand of being on Madhuri's side who knowing the fact her husband had duped my sister and now pregnant slept again with him to have a baby...

What kind of crap is this? Why didn't madhuri feel bad for Vaishu and her pregnancy b4 she decided to sleep with that creep of her husband again?? 

If Vaishu is @ fault than Madhuri as a human being @ a bigger fault IMHO...FBD is a biggest creep IMHO

Why she did not feel for Vaishu then and yet why she slept with Dharmesh ................coz her son is sick and dying ? Coz That took precedence over EVERYTHING ? Her own dignity , self respect , sympathy for Vaishali as a woman ..........all was deprioritised due to the child's sickness ?
She did NOT sleep with Dharmesh for fun or coz she FORGAVE him . She slept to take a chance to save her child .
She had come to Mumbai expressly for THAT only . Neither was Vaishu important to her nor Dharmesh .Varun was MORE important than ALL 3 in Madhuris eyes ..............She herself  , Dharmu and Vaishali all 3 took a backseat .

Tomorrow if Vaishali gets a baby I bet u she will do ANYTHING to save it .

Dharmu has left Madhuri yet Madhuri is going to use that credit card till the last penny .Why ?Coz she CANNOT AFFORD SELF RESPECT .God took away that option from her . She can probably aaford to show it when Varun DIES . Coz then nothing will have the TAAKAT to hold her back or make her bend .

Today she is the TRULY MAJBOOR ONE . Im talking strictly AFTER Varuns sickness .

The question shud not be WHY SHE SLEPT with DHARMU and DIDNT THINK OF VAISHU .The question shud be WHY VAISHU KEPT QUIET AND THOUGHT OF SULO who ALWAYS had asthma attacks . If Vaishu can be MAJBOOR for her mom , Mads can do ANYTHING for sick baby .

As far As Satish goes ..........True he is Vaishus BIL .But who is he punishing ?Dharmu has absconded .A pregnant woman with sick child ? Use ur expertise to give Vaishu as much money as u can from business etc ..........but show compassion for that lady and DROP the case . Everything cannot be THIS CUT THROAT and BLACK and WHITE . Its GREY .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
Thanks for the commentary Kool. Some movement in the story-so that's good. Damodar is behaving sensibly for once. His wife really needs him now; even if you cant share all the happiness with your partner due to circumstances, you should share the sorrows if you are able. Also he's finally understood that the situation is serious and he's going to talk to manav about it, and I'm happy about that. Hopefully Damodar will continue to be sensitive to his wife's needs and give her support-that'll help her a lot. Manav is also talking to his mother finally instead of yelling or giving her the cold shoulder. So happy on that end-maybe things will finally improve for the mother-son duo. Ajit's into bad company again. Really, Manav should stop seeing only what he wants to see. He wants to see that Ajit is a good man and he's not believing Shibu that Ajit is gambling again. Though Ajit did change and Manav has no seen no signs yet to alarm him, and I think it's ok that he believed Ajit over Shibu now since he knows Ajit much longer. So will not blame him for that. But he should look out for any warning signs that Ajit may have started his bad habits again and nip them in the bud.

Vaishali's finally registered a police complaint against Dharmesh. But if Vaishali and Satish who know him best could not find Dharmu, do they really think the police will be able to locate him. I dont think the Indian police would be so interested in catching a two-timing bigamist when they have much bigger problems to handle. It would have been different if Dharmesh was in Mumbai still-now it's too late. Seems like everybody's looking for a scapegoat here, and unfortunately its Madhuri in this case. She is as much as victim as Vaishali and has no ideas of Dharmus' whereabouts. Hope the police have only taken her in for questioning and do not cause her or her baby any harm. Also liked that ARMAN are looking out for Madz since they are the only ones who know she's been taken in by the police and Madz really has nobody for her. So this once I think they're doing a good deed by meddling in other's affairs.

I did not like Sulochana shooting Manohar down in front of their family, though they're all adults. I believe that while spouses can have differences of opinion, they should be on the same page in front of everybody else, including children. Manohar supported Sulo always irrespective of whether he thought she was right or not, whether he cared or not. In this case, Sulo actually agreed with manohar. It should have been the other way round-she should have supported manohar in front of the family, but also added that Vaishali was also entitled to some measure of justice, so their action while hasty was not completely wrong.

All in all, seems like a good episode with story progression and some positive changes in some characters.
Good episode Kools. Damodar was a little better today, but still he could care a lot more for his wife. More important, Manav did good by scolding Ajit for gambling. Kools, I don't have much hopes for Ajit, he lied to Manav so he could get out of trouble and poor Shibu who just told the truth of course Manav will believe Ajit because he doesn't trust Shibu like he should. I was glad Manohar spoke up to his family. I mean, someone had to do it. I liked how he said to Solochana it's no use talking to you guys, Varsha Vaishu are so stubborn. I agree with you piya10, once the solution has been solved Vaishu will forget the help Manav gave to her, and won't even care for him. Varsha, too, she easily forgot the time he went against his mom and Shravani, (at that time she still lived with Ds and Girish just to provide Varsha shelter. And boom, after one week she forgot him, and treated him so bad. This will happen with Vaishu, too. Notice how she was so rude with Rasika. Kools, you may think Rasika was wrong, but she was only trying to provide help to Vaishu, and notice how Vaishu said not to interfere. I mean, I know Rasika is horrible, the evil crew but she seemed to be nice by saying she would send him to the mahila samithi of course Rasika will say to Vaishu I don't care what will happen in your life, and you handle it on your own. How rude Vaishu turned down help, Rasika is bad but Vaishu could've at least told her nicely that oh, it's all taken care of, and thanking her for help, but no this is how the K daughters behave, especially Vaishu and Varsha. Vaishu was wrong in writing the complaint. Not wrong as in posting a complaint against Dharesh, yes I too want Dharmesh to get a good punishment for all he's done to not only Vaishu but to Manav and Savita. She was wrong because Madhuri went to jail instead of Dharmesh. Now I would hate Vaishu so much if she wrote the complaint against Madhuri also, because Madhuri is getting punished for Dharmesh's deeds. I think Archana will go against her family for Madhuri because she knows her innocence, I  hope she goes against them as much as she did the time when Manav was kept in jail for no reason for the company issue. And Vaishu is so cold towards Madhuri? I don't mind her coldness towards Dharmesh, in fact I encourage her to be cold to him, but to Madhuri. This is clearly not her fault. And yet, Madhuri is willing to sacrifice all she has for that selfish Vaishu? I hope Madhuri comes out of jail saying if you threw me in jail, Vaishu I will keep Dharmesh, and won't divorce him for you. And then Archana will give Vaishu a very hard slap for talking to Madhuri like that. I hope Archana does this. Well, bye Kools have a great day and thanks for commentary. It's always the best thing on this forum!
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Why she did not feel for Vaishu then and yet why she slept with Dharmesh ................coz her son is sick and dying ? Coz That took precedence over EVERYTHING ? Her own dignity , self respect , sympathy for Vaishali as a woman ..........all was deprioritised due to the child's sickness ?
She did nOT sleep with Dharmesh for fun or coz she fORGAVE him . She slept to take a chance to save her child .
She had come to Mumbai expressly for THAT only . Neither was Vaishu important to her nor Dharmesh .Varun was MORE important than ALL 3 in Madhuris eyes ..............She , Dharmu and Vaishali all 3 took a backseat .

Tomorrow if Vaishali gets a baby I bet u she will do ANYTHING to save it .

Dharmu has left Madhuri yet Madhuri is going to use that credit card till the last penny .Why ?Coz she CANNOT AFFORD SELF RESPECT .God took away that option from her . She can probably aaford to show it when Varun DIES . Coz then nothing will have the TAAKAT to hold her back or make her bend .

Today she is the TRULY MAJBOOR ONE . Im talking strictly AFTER Varuns sickness .

The question shud not be WHY SHE SLEPT with DHARMU and DIDNT THINK OF VAISHU .The question shud be WHY VAISHU KEPT QUIET AND THOUGHT OF SULO who ALWAYS had asthma attacks . If vaishu can be MAJBOOR for her mom , Mads can do ANYTHING for sick baby .

As far As Satish goes ..........True he is Vaishus BIL .But who is he punishing ?Dharmu has absconded .A pregnant woman with sick child ? Use ur expertise to give Vaishu as much money as u can from business etc ..........but show compassion for that lady and DROP the case . Everything cannot be THIS CUT THROAT and BLACK and WHITE . Its GREY .

Kools Valid reasons for Madhuri to sleep with FBD due to sick son Varun..

BTW we all know there is no guarantee that sleeping once she would get prego and that child would be BMM for transplant 😳 She was gambling big time..Now what none of the 2 wives have FBD around..😡 

My reason for questioning abt madhuri considering divorce to help out Vaishu...Nothing had changed...Her son Varun was still sick..He still needed BMT...So why suddenly consider divorcing FBD in a guilt that she ruined Vaishu's life..Madhuri is legal wife and Vaishu was the other woman..She has nothing to feel guilty abt..Her feeling guilty and feeling bad timing was not right..She should have thought abt prego Vaishu the time she found abt it...

All I am saying here is she also kept quiet and did not say anything to help the matter..Her silence has also played part..She has enabled FBD into this behavior..She could have supported Vaishu and gone to Jaipurwalas with the whole truth when she found out abt FBD has cheated Vaishu and she was the pregnant by FBD..same way Vaishu should have gone to the parents and filed the complaint with police earliar..

Sick child does not mean protect a liar and a cheater of a husband who is marrying more than one women..Remember Vaishu is not the first marriage after his marriage to Madhuri..He was abt to marry another woman...It was Vaishu's fate that she got involved with the 2 timing dude..
Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago