Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Sonii..

OMG dii, that would hurt so much.....😭
I cant see if two people love each other and still show that they dont......
Life itself is short to express to our loved ones how much we love them and Manav ufff 

Dii I wanted to read your yesterday's commentary, but I dont get time, so I decided to read it from computer library, and It showed the page is blocked πŸ˜† I came home and read , and OMG it was so hilarious, esp Madhuri going preggo partπŸ˜†

Glad u laughed .SmileSmile
its good to see ur so young yet realize how short life is . Unfortunately 80% of the people in this world waste their life in stupid ego battles .
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Hi dear Tulsey so good to see you..Know you been busy with tax season...Hope all is well...Miss ya πŸ€—  I am doing alright...πŸ˜ƒ
**********************************************************************************************

About relationships  (Not abt Parents-Son)

If someone & a relationship with them means a whole lot to you and you both are willing to work at it than it is worth saving..πŸ˜ƒ

Some relationships are toxic and are  cancerous...You know what to do than...Remove it and eradicate it to survive...You know both parties are not willing to admit or accept their part in it and willing to work on it to move forward..Than u must accept that cut your losses and move on..For your own sanity and happiness in life..

Not all relationships are meant to work and are parmenant..Where there is no mutual love and respect..As long as you know in your heart you did your best...Time to move on..

True .
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Piya I agree Vaishu should have told ArMan...

Did ArMan tell SulMan abt FBD-Madhuri-Varun facts about Vaishali's life? NO
How do u think SulMan felt? Are they not the willing and able parents to take care of their daughter's issues?  What experience do ArMan have in handling this type of problems?  Has hiding and lying from everyone helpes so far? NO

Lying has given FBD the opportunity to flee...He is sitting in another country enjoying his orange silk shorts and giving out his credit cards...😳

ArMan both need to stop medling and poking their noses into other's lives and concentrate on their own marriage and D family....

Seriously . THEY r only responsible  for the jerk fleeing . No point in blaming or doing ANYTHING now .
If I was Manav I wud take SERIOUS offence at Vaishu going to police complaint without informing him . Especially after all that shit he went thru abt his CHARACTER .
time to move on and have a life of their own. Manav needs to concentrate in his busn , money lending doesnt suit him, he looks disinterested, just happy that he's making money, also this kinda busn is too risky. The best option for him is to take a loan from bank, since he earns well and has a bnk acct Satish can be his guarantor, and start his own garage .... his long lost dream. In the home front, he has to go back to the chawl and take care of his ailing mother both emotionally and monetarily. Archana is there to take care of Sachu and damodar, make a fresh start.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Seriously . THEY r only responsible  for the jerk fleeing . No point in blaming or doing ANYTHING now .
If I was Manav I wud take SERIOUS offence at Vaishu going to police complaint without informing him . Especially after all that shit he went thru abt his CHARACTER .

Than ULM should be the first one to realize the offence Savita took in never finding out abt ArMan's eloping, ArMan going to some temple with Archu's sisters and BILs, Savita or parents were not told first abt ULM starting new money lending business, SulMan not finding out about Vaishu's problems..What goes around comes around fact of life..

ULM does not care abt his character or self respect when it comes to K fmily...His ego and self respect only is important when Savita does not accept Archu as a package deal...Lopsided self respect and dignity...I dont feel sorry for him at all..
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Than ULM should be the first one to realize the offence Savita took in never finding out abt ArMan's eloping, ArMan going to some temple with Archu's sisters and BILs, Savita or parents were not told first abt ULM starting new money lending business, SulMan not finding out about Vaishu's problems..What goes around comes around fact of life..

ULM does not care abt his character or self respect when it comes to K fmily...His ego and self respect only is important when Savita does not accept Archu as a package deal...Lopsided self respect and dignity...I dont feel sorry for him at all..

Exactly I agree on every point .What goes around comes around . They behaved the same way with elders who did so much for them , today they got SAME PRASAD .
Vaishu Varsha toh immediately become ONE and side track Archu after using her .Its their HISTORY .
Me too , dont feel sorry AT ALL .I feel like whistling .
And Manav is SHAMELESS when i comes to Ks . He shows EGO with Savita who LOVES him . .
Unforunately this time Savita is too indisposed to give Vaishali good ..........That My son went thru character assasination for u but u did complaint without even TELLING him .
carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kools πŸ‘

Vaishu.... too little too late.  She needed to consult her parents and her in laws b4 all of this. 

LuvSSever thumbnail
Hai Kool Di,

Nice Commentary Again. Enjoyed more reading your comments rather than watching the epi.
Episode wasn't a much interesting one.

Regarding epi, Dont know what to Say Exactly, Have Mixed Feelings.I will give in my thoughts.

With respect to Vaishu's complaint and ArMan Not Knowing it,
1.First My thought on seeing the Displeasure ARMAN showed on not informed about the fact is,
How could you expect when you yourselves Didn't do it. Did you informed anyone about Dharmesh issue (who has to be known) when you come to know it.

2.But then ,The Second thought was Vaishali Should have informed ARMAN for the things they have done to her so far. Though ARMAN suck in their Decisions ,they really love vaishu a lot and wished her Good,so they should be informed.

3.Then the third thought was ARMAN should took offense for it  and archu should help Madhuri as she is also a bad victim to it. And when vaishu comes to Know about it and question archu why she has helped Madhuri, then Archu should give back to her that whether you asked or told me about yours, so similarly I too did what I thought was right and didn't inform you.

4.Again the fourth thought was ,They shouldn't interfere in this issue at all.They should look after their own problems(Savita ,Sachu and  D's problems).
They should took offence of  V's ignoring them in a way that they doesn't involve in those issues and when asked , they should tell them whether you have the decency to infrom us, Not right, so you thought you can handle it in your way.ok all the best ,Handle it by yourself.

or I wish Manav to tell Archu,Leave your sister problem,we did so much yet she didn't inform us anything,so better we not get involved in it and I have a serious problem with my aai.Lets look into it.

(But then about this 4th thought,so Doubtful,Because ARMAN are not of that sort- nature).

5.Final one on vaishu's issue is that, Police complaint was Fine,I too wish Dharmesh to be badly affected and punished. But in that case No where Madhuri should suffer as she herself is a victim.No beatings or Anything.No loosing of Baby too. And then Vaishu should have informed everyone(her family) who cares for her. I dont know why it is always her and one of her sister-jeeju duo taking the decision and others dont know.

See Di, So many alternate Thoughts,Hence so πŸ˜• πŸ˜•.

Then Ajit's Issue.Dont ever want him to be back to Bad form.Instead of that they can show Manav-Ajit doing well in Business but then certain misunderstandings came Between Manav-Ajit and so their relationship affected where Vandhu-archu try to solve it.

But your suggestion was also Nice.

Finally about Savita aai's Issue.

Felt too bad for her seeing her at another house and being Miserable.
Thank God,this Damo baba is realizing it was a mistake on their part too.
Hope ARMAN soon come into D's. Dont wish so much Drag.

The Precap, oh God ,still Savita aai is Stubborn ,Giving it Back to Manav, I was Like Arrey Yaar,Leave it na, Just Let it go and try to be happy.
Like Manav approach was wrong, I think For Sav aai also ,it is not the right time to taunt him and say back things when she was so miserable and Miss him.
When Your son came to the Door and asking for Forgiveness(Hope Manav Does that Tomorrow and make his mother understand that he still cares a lot for his mother), then please do forgive him and look for the Happiness.

Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Umi I agree with ALL ur points . Its a MEDLEY of dIFFERENT thought processes . And hence very complicated . I seriously hope they focus on their OWN LIFE now , learning from Vaishali's experience .
But Since Madhuri has literally NOBODY I wud lIKE to see Archus human nature .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its a bit disheartening, to see Vaishu not even think about Mads.  What Vaishu did was probably the way to go about punishing Dharmu, but at least give consideration to everyone involved.  How come Satish didn't think on this matter?