Pavitra Rishta

Kools Commentary : March 15 PR

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Kools reporting from base :  Vaishali does Police complaint in PR

Police Took Madhuri in for questioning today coz Behen Vaishoo under Whimsical Varsha's guidance did a complaint of FRAUD against Batatwada . Poor Kudi was taken to the police station for QUESTIONING .AAi Archoo witnessed this . The Kudi had called herto the hotel to tell her the news that she is PREGNANT . Now guys ......Lets go STRAIGHT to the Main points of this very controversial complaint for today afternoon's hot hot Discussion .

1] Vaishu did the complaint TOO LATE . The bird has flown the coop .
2] Nobody had told Vaishu to keep quiet for SO LONG . She allowed fraud for HER PERSONAL REASONS and is acting righteous NOW . But It shud be NOTED that Had Dharmesh's mom NOT asked questions , EVEN NOW Dharmu wud go undetected . That means .......for Sulochana's ASTHMA's sake , this FRAUD was perfectly OK .
3] Dharmesh has reached a place where the LAW here cannot touch him .His butt is safe and he will even mint money . Who will be punished due to Vaishu's complaint ? Poor Madhuri who is as much a victim as Vaishu .
4] It seems Madhuri will be hit like Savita was by policewoman in jail , bleed and will LOSE baby ..........Varun's only hope for survival . Then a guilt ridden Vaishu will become mahaan by donating HER childs bone marrow to Varun ......right ?
5] This Track is becoming GORY if it is headed THIS WAY . Don't show a pregnant woman being HIT . Madhuri has DONE NOTHING to Vaishu . I know thinking of Madhuri is NOT Vaishu's call , but She was helpless as Vaishu is now .  If at all RESPONSIBILITY has to be given ........It was ALSO Vaishus responsibility to MAKE ENQUIRIES about the man she was marrying before RUSHING to a MANDAP and marrying him without knwing the FIRST THING about him or his character . If Vaishu is accusing an impregnated Madhuri then of DISRUPTING HER life by choosing to keep quiet , Vaishu too disrupted that OTHER GIRLS LIFE by WILFULLY snatching her husband from the marraige ALTAR . At least Madhuri had NO KNOWLEDGE till the second marraige happened .........Vaishali had full knowledge there WAS a marraige going on . My point ..........Vaishali is NO SAINT .
6] It can also be seen as Vaishali is the  other woman who disrupted Madhuris life ............but no one will see it that way .
7] The police , if they r questioning Madhuri , shud ALSO question Vaishali as to WHEN this BIGAMY became KNOWN to her and if so WHY was she quiet for SO MANY DAYS .
8] See the IRONY . It was Archana who helped Vaishali by giving her shelter at HER house and today ......before taking SUCH an important decision , Vaishali didnt even BOTHER to tell her or Manav . Archana DESERVES it . This is the way her sisters always WERE and ARE . They give her and Manav ZERO VALUE and only USE THEM .
9] Archana will become INTERESTING if she once more GOES AGAINST FAMILY and stands by Madhuris side . By taking the stand that Dharmesh has FLOWN due to OUR DELAY .............This victim shudnt be PUNISHED . If she does it , I will clap for her .
10] Manju shud ASK VAishali who is gonna give her LAWYER MONEY for court case . Also she shud bring up FOOD EXPENSES . And MEDS Expenses .And BILL EXPENSES .Am i sounding CRUEL ? The serial cud do with a REALITY CHECK .

Manohar

Manohar opted to EXPRESS his displeasure at the complaint done WITHOUT ASKING HIM . I know u guys wont like it .........that he FEARED SOCIETY but I found his irritation FAIR . If Vaishali has taken shelter in HIS HOME then its her DUTY to AT LEAST TELL HIM if she is doing police complaint coz the police will come to HIS DOOR for further enquiries and HE WILL BE ANSWERABLE TO SOCIETY AND ONLOOKERS .
Sulochana DISMISSED him BADLY in front of her daughters . He is her husband and he has ALWAYS expressed support to her even when he did NOT agree with the numerous strong stands she took especially in Archus marraige and later .MANJU . The ONE TIME he spoke .instead of UNDERSTANDING his POV , she dismissed him saying I will side with my BETIS and I CARE TWO HOOTS FOR SOCIETY . Well DON"T start HUFFING and PUFFING when society starts taunting then ......coz POOR Manohar will have to bear it all .........ur ASthma attacks .
But the worst part was confiding to daughters that she actually AGREED with Manohar . So the dismissal was to PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE or what ?
I am GLAD CVs made Manohar opine DIFFERENTLY .I have a feeling He will be proven RIGHT and these guys will have to go to him saying Things have gone out of control .

I repeat .........I am NOT AGAINST the fight for justice but Vaishus timing SUCKS . It seems SILLY now .

Savita's BEEMARI increases .    She enters OTHER people's homes now thinking its HER home . Stupid Damo is gonna tell Manav fyi .........and tomorrow we r gonna see Manav trying to tell his mom he was PRETENDING TO BE ANGRY WITH HER . Im fed up now and I hope Savita falls violently sick , is rushed to hospital and ARMAN just move in . Honestly , we r being taken for granted . 
AT NO COST shud ARMAN move in WITHOUT a few well deserved taunts about WHERE Manav had FURSAT for his own mom as he was DANCING with SASURAL since his marraige . I wanna see him SQUIRM .
Shibu Bluntly told Manav that Ajit was GAMBLING . I cannot believe that Manav who KNOWS Ajit's history chose to believe Ajits LIES over street smart Shibu . its HIS sister's future at stake if Ajit falls in bad company again . I suggest that

Vandu shud leave Ajit , go to maaika and take up job . She shud tell Ajit ......I bore all atrocities .........even getting slapped in front of ur mom for whose sake ?Yours . But if U are only not gonna be MINE in true sense .........I will not live there anymore . 

Then show her Pregnant . And show that THIS makes Ajit REALLY turn his back on his bad habits . A baby can work wonders . Show him making up by really working hard . Show Archana helping Nanand in time of crisis by understanding Ajit and Vandu BOTH . We cud see her planning Vandus GOD BHARAAI etc .

But please give Deshmukhs Good days .       

Kools signing off , really WONDERING where PR is headed to . CIAO and PHEW .    
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
kool di.excellent commentary especially on Madhuri-vaishali one..even i didnt lke how  vaishali didnt told ArMan abt the Fraud case on Dharmesh..wonder wat dey were having on dere mind while filing the case ufff

@Madhuri's miscarriage..i personally dun think nuthing wil happen to her as dere was a recent SBB segment where it showed Madhuri coming out of some place wid ArMan and she was luking extremely fine so i assume she'll be okay
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kools wonderful commentry as usual . I wanted to vent out some as well re...
well first of all Savita is not in right state of mind.She is becoming old and as people grow old they tend to become more childish.Yesterday only Mr Manav made all bashan about how his mom was before and why Savita is like that now.When you know the reasons then why the hell this approach. This has made matters more worse.Thanks to those amazing words by Manav "I am not eligible to be ur son " how much it has hurt Savita and he knows that.When he can take 2 tappads from Sulo and non stop nonsense from K's why could not he understand that his mom was not well when she slapped Archu.He just saw his mom slapping Archu and not the weired reason of Savita forgetting Sachu like that. I agree Savita is stubborn but there is reason behind it just like Manav's one.But you cant force Archu over Savita.Everything needs time and he needs to give time and this approach has cost him - his mom health.Even Manav said yesterday that Savita was gentle and childish inside  and if u give love she would reciprocate,when you know all these why did Manav choose such a pathetic way and Archu as usual a blind support.Manav's thinking of his mom accepting Archu was right but his approach has made a mess of the situation. So its his fault the way he has dealt the entire situation .Savita has always fought for him under all conditions stood by him the theft scene ,the chawl scene where Manav and Vaishu relationship was hammered she has always stood by him ,when he knows the hardship his mom went through to raise 3 children on her own with little support from Damo, Manav should have realized that best approach was to be with her and make her understand the valur of Archu rather than this approach.
For the first time today even Damo realized the mistake both father and son have made by this ignorance idea of them. Good that I think he called Manav tomorrow.Now Mr Samaj Savak Manav will know his mom real condition and I think this might pave way for Arman moving in with Savita but S kools people there need to make Arman understand and make them realize the mistake of their ignorance which has cost Savita's health to be even more worse .Hopeless epi with the only good point being Damo realization.
I would suggest Arman instead of showing concern about Madhuri and others ,Mr Manav to focus on his mom and Archu to focus on her sasural.There are people in K;s to take care of this issue but none in Deskhmukh to take care of Savita and poor baby Sachu,the Mahan couple Arman seem to have forgotten that there is baby called Sachu and they have a responibilty to take care of Sachu.CV's kindly dont make mess of Arman here instead show them where the focus is needed Savita and Sachu!!!
PEWIND thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

I completely agree..Its time for the Deshmukhs to have their happy times😊
9] Archana will become INTERESTING if she once more GOES AGAINST FAMILY and stands by Madhuris side . By taking the stand that Dharmesh has FLOWN due to OUR DELAY .............This victim shudnt be PUNISHED . If she does it , I will clap for her .

this is exactly where it is going.
Manav has always been used by his saalis, whenever there is a prob, they come running to him, once the prob or musibaat is over they conveniently forget him.

..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yaaaa I am early, Awesome commentary diiπŸ˜ƒ
Firstly I am very happy about the case filed against Dharmesh, better late than never. I want him to lose all the love he got from two young ladies πŸ˜‘
Ahh I dont want Madhuri losing her baby, are police wale so cruel....xx

Madhuri should be investigated about Dharmesh's status, she was the one knowing about this form 2 yrs. And she kept mum for this long time ?? If she wanted to get the due right she would have got, by going to Dharmesh's parents, responsibility also fulfilled and haq too, but she allowed Dharmesh's bigamy for this long time.
Vaishu was clueless what has happened, to understand this she took two months.( also in company of ArMan) 

See what happened, neither ladies took right step on time and the man of moment is faraar
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jaishankar

Kools wonderful commentry as usual . I wanted to vent out some as well re...

well first of all Savita is not in right state of mind.She is becoming old and as people grow old they tend to become more childish.Yesterday only Mr Manav made all bashan about how his mom was before and why Savita is like that now.When you know the reasons then why the hell this approach. This has made matters more worse.Thanks to those amazing words by Manav "I am not eligible to be ur son " how much it has hurt Savita and he knows that.When he can take 2 tappads from Sulo and non stop nonsense from K's why could not he understand that his mom was not well when she slapped Archu.He just saw his mom slapping Archu and not the weired reason of Savita forgetting Sachu like that. I agree Savita is stubborn but there is reason behind it just like Manav's one.But you cant force Archu over Savita.Everything needs time and he needs to give time and this approach has cost him - his mom health.Even Manav said yesterday that Savita was gentle and childish inside  and if u give love she would reciprocate,when you know all these why did Manav choose such a pathetic way and Archu as usual a blind support.Manav's thinking of his mom accepting Archu was right but his approach has made a mess of the situation. So its his fault the way he has dealt the entire situation .Savita has always fought for him under all conditions stood by him the theft scene ,the chawl scene where Manav and Vaishu relationship was hammered she has always stood by him ,when he knows the hardship his mom went through to raise 3 children on her own with little support from Damo, Manav should have realized that best approach was to be with her and make her understand the valur of Archu rather than this approach.
For the first time today even Damo realized the mistake both father and son have made by this ignorance idea of them. Good that I think he called Manav tomorrow.Now Mr Samaj Savak Manav will know his mom real condition and I think this might pave way for Arman moving in with Savita but S kools people there need to make Arman understand and make them realize the mistake of their ignorance which has cost Savita's health to be even more worse .Hopeless epi with the only good point being Damo realization.
I would suggest Arman instead of showing concern about Madhuri and others ,Mr Manav to focus on his mom and Archu to focus on her sasural.There are people in K;s to take care of this issue but none in Deskhmukh to take care of Savita and poor baby Sachu,of the Mahan couple Arman seem to have forgotten that there is baby called Sachu and they have a responibilty to take care Sachu.CV's kindly dont make mess of Arman here instead show them where the focus is needed Savita and Sachu!!!

Jai ..........absolutely . The WORDS ......I AM NOT LAYAK TO BE UR BETA .......that vicious sarcasm threw her over the edge .

Today they will come to nurse her AFTER MAKING HER SICK .

U wanna know WHY ARMAN dont think of Sachu ? Simple .Coz he is NOT their BETA . Had he been their real son , they wud have NEVER forgotten him . It was all very well for Archana to snatch him from Shravni each time she met her and show How MAA LIKE she too can be ..........where is she now , does she give him a thought ? It was Vaisu Vaishu all the way .

What did Manav say ?HAMARI VAISHU . I dont wanna SEND HER BACK to her horrid SAAS . Well HAMARI Vaishu didnt bother to INFORM u she is doing police complaint . HA HA .
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
And what is happening about Manav Savita aai 
That was so bad today, how much will both stretch, and how much both want to suffer and cry.....
Ye bhi koi time hai naraaz hone ka Manav?? she situation is worsening time by time, and no one is getting this........
It it so difficult to forgive each other, understand each other, I don't think so, especially in mother son relationship.
Manav should understand this much, they are losing out on precious time which they would have spend together, with happy and cheerful moments......
Same goes with Savita aai, this is out of reasoning for me πŸ˜•
Does ego makes human so stubborn that they are ready to sacrifice their relations πŸ˜’
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Kools reporting from base :  Vaishali does Police complaint in PR

Police Took Madhuri in for questioning today coz Behen Vaishoo under Whimsical Varsha's guidance did a complaint of FRAUD against Batatwada . Poor Kudi was taken to the police station for QUESTIONING .AAi Archoo witnessed this . The Kudi had called her to the hotel to tell her the news that she is PREGNANT . Now guys ......Lets go STRAIGHT to the Main points of this very controversial complaint for today afternoon's hot hot Discussion .

1] Vaishu did the complaint TOO LATE . The bird has flown the coop .

Thanks to the 3 idiots and their decisions in hiding it from everyone..I blame ArMan for their decision in swaying Vaishu to worry more abt JPBP Sulo and her asthama over her own life..
2] Nobody had told Vaishu to keep quiet for SO LONG . She allowed fraud for HER PERSONAL REASONS and is acting righteous NOW . But It shud be NOTED that Had Dharmesh's mom NOT asked questions , EVEN NOW Dharmu wud go undetected . That means .......for Sulochana's ASTHMA's sake , this FRAUD was perfectly OK .

Agreed no one told Vaishu to keep quiet but she was supported and pacified with this charade of lying and hiding the truth from everyone by one and only dynamic mahaan duo ArMan. I blame all 3 idiots for this.. 
3] Dharmesh has reached a place where the LAW here cannot touch him .His butt is safe and he will even mint money . Who will be punished due to Vaishu's complaint ? Poor Madhuri who is as much a victim as Vaishu .
Right on Madhuri is victim just like vaishu.  I am sure no one is accusing Madhuri for the fraud but as police went to look for FBD and as he is not there police took Madhuri for questioning.  Police has no legal right to arrest Madhuri..If they put her in jail and beat her or punish her she would have a bigger ground to sue Polic dept..

4] It seems Madhuri will be hit like Savita was by policewoman in jail , bleed and will LOSE baby ..........Varun's only hope for survival . Then a guilt ridden Vaishu will become mahaan by donating HER childs bone marrow to Varun ......right ?

I hoping CVs are not that braindead to show Police jailing Madhuri and beating her.  She is victim just like Vaishu..Although she could be arrested for being the accomplice to the culprit..

Kools u r right there are two future track options to Vaishu's baby..Either she will give the newborn to Varshu or this baby will be used for BMT for Varun..

5] This Track is becoming GORY if it is headed THIS WAY . Don't show a pregnant woman being HIT . Madhuri has DONE NOTHING to Vaishu . I know thinking of Madhuri is NOT Vaishu's call , but She was helpless as Vaishu is now .  If at all RESPONSIBILITY has to be given ........It was ALSO Vaishus responsibility to MAKE ENQUIRIES about the man she was marrying before RUSHING to a MANDAP and marrying him without knwing the FIRST THING about him or his character . If Vaishu is accusing an impregnated Madhuri then of DISRUPTING HER life by choosing to keep quiet , Vaishu too disrupted that OTHER GIRLS LIFE by WILFULLY snatching her husband from the marraige ALTAR . At least Madhuri had NO KNOWLEDGE till the second marraige happened .........Vaishali had full knowledge there WAS a marraige going on . My point ..........Vaishali is NO SAINT .

I dont think Vaishu is accusing Madhuri of anything..She is accusing FBD...Now if he is not there and police takes his legal wife Madhuri for questioning which is very normal does not mean she is arrested IMHO..BTW Madhuri knew for last few months that Vaishu was duped by her cheating husband into marrying him..She was aware of this lie which is a huge fact..she could be arrested for being an accomplice..

6] It can also be seen as Vaishali is the  other woman who disrupted Madhuris life ............but no one will see it that way .
I am in total support of Vaishali being the other woman in Madhuri's life. I was one of the first one who had been writing this for the longest time...Just a hunch I had..

7] The police , if they r questioning Madhuri , shud ALSO question Vaishali as to WHEN this BIGAMY became KNOWN to her and if so WHY was she quiet for SO MANY DAYS .
8] See the IRONY . It was Archana who helped Vaishali by giving her shelter at HER house and today ......before taking SUCH an important decision , Vaishali didnt even BOTHER to tell her or Manav . Archana DESERVES it . This is the way her sisters always WERE and ARE . They give her and Manav ZERO VALUE and only USE THEM .
Honestly I was shocked and went W*H when Archu is telling ULM that she is worried abt Madhuri. πŸ˜•πŸ˜² Agree Vaishu-Varshu should have told ArMan b4 going to the police but what goes around comes around..Dear payback time and payback is the biggest B...ArMan did not think of telling SulMan abt Vaishu or Varsha's problems...How do u think parents feel that their elder daughter and SIL are hiding something this huge abt their other daughter and they could not do anything let alone were not even told abt it...So it is a payback time for ArMan..😑 

Archu needs to stop getting involved in this faltoo Ks problems especially supporting Madhuri.  Where is her loyalty right now..Must She portray herself as Saint Mother Teresa? for that she will take Madhuri's side against her own sister...   Great job CVs 🀒

My advice to Archu: Go take care of your own family Ds issue..MIL is seriously ill and husband needs to be told what should be done and mend your relationships with Savita..Be happy in your sasural..Your parents already love u..No need to take on more than what u can handle..Meanwhile have some private bedroom time with your hubby to enjoy the real married life that you both ArMan eloped for..😳

10] Manju shud ASK VAishali who is gonna give her LAWYER MONEY for court case . Also she shud bring up FOOD EXPENSES . And MEDS Expenses .And BILL EXPENSES .Am i sounding CRUEL ? The serial cud do with a REALITY CHECK .

Hahahahha  Bang on sistah. πŸ˜†

Manohar

Manohar opted to EXPRESS his displeasure at the complaint done WITHOUT ASKING HIM . I know u guys wont like it .........that he FEARED SOCIETY but I found his irritation FAIR . If Vaishali has taken shelter in HIS HOME then its her DUTY to AT LEAST TELL HIM if she is doing police complaint coz the police will come to HIS DOOR for further enquiries and HE WILL BE ANSWERABLE TO SOCIETY AND ONLOOKERS .
Sulochana DISMISSED him BADLY in front of her daughters . He is her husband and he has ALWAYS expressed support to her even when he did NOT agree with the numerous strong stands she took especially in Archus marraige and later .MANJU . The ONE TIME he spoke .instead of UNDERSTANDING his POV , she dismissed him saying I will side with my BETIS and I CARE TWO HOOTS FOR SOCIETY . Well DON"T start HUFFING and PUFFING when society starts taunting then ......coz POOR Manohar will have to bear it all .........ur ASthma attacks .
But the worst part was confiding to daughters that she actually AGREED with Manohar . So the dismissal was to PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE or what ?

Actually Sulo was right both times but she should not have talked to Mano that way in front of their daughters..She could have put it like she understands why Vaishu-Varsha would want to file a police complaint but agrees with Mano we could have thought it thru abt the family and than used police report as the last resort..
I am GLAD CVs made Manohar opine DIFFERENTLY .I have a feeling He will be proven RIGHT and these guys will have to go to him saying Things have gone out of control .

I repeat .........I am NOT AGAINST the fight for justice but Vaishus timing SUCKS . It seems SILLY now .

Timing sucked and listening to the Airhead dynamic lying duo ArMan did not help..

Savita's BEEMARI increases .    She enters OTHER people's homes now thinking its HER home . Stupid Damo is gonna tell Manav fyi .........and tomorrow we r gonna see Manav trying to tell his mom he was PRETENDING TO BE ANGRY WITH HER . Im fed up now and I hope Savita falls violently sick , is rushed to hospital and ARMAN just move in . Honestly , we r being taken for granted . 
AT NO COST shud ARMAN move in WITHOUT a few well deserved taunts about WHERE Manav had FURSAT for his own mom as he was DANCING with SASURAL since his marraige . I wanna see him SQUIRM .
Shibu Bluntly told Manav that Ajit was GAMBLING . I cannot believe that Manav who KNOWS Ajit's history chose to believe Ajits LIES over street smart Shibu . its HIS sister's future at stake if Ajit falls in bad company again . I suggest that

Vandu shud leave Ajit , go to maaika and take up job . She shud tell Ajit ......I bore all atrocities .........even getting slapped in front of ur mom for whose sake ?Yours . But if U are only not gonna be MINE in true sense .........I will not live there anymore . 

Then show her Pregnant . And show that THIS makes Ajit REALLY turn his back on his bad habits . A baby can work wonders . Show him making up by really working hard . Show Archana helping Nanand in time of crisis by understanding Ajit and Vandu BOTH . We cud see her planning Vandus GOD BHARAAI etc .

Kools signing off , really WONDERING where PR is headed to . CIAO and PHEW .    

Kools great commentary...CVs stretch and pull these serials to the extent with illogical story lines and than one day they end it with a lame scene or line which does not make sense..😑🀒

I am not happy with Ajit and what he is doing to Vandu & their marriage..Not sure where Vandu's life is going to go..If Ajit wants to keep this up Vandu should go to the mahila society and file a complaint of drinking-gambling-abuse...Move out and not to Ds home..Find a job and live on your own..Do not forgive Ajit again even though she might get prego...I am tired of these women or men forgiving stupid behavior of their spouses..Yes I do believe in 2nd chances..

Mistake is if it is done one time....When it is repeated again than it is foolishness and stupidity as we call it HABIT...Maykaa is not a hiding or fall back place just out of a whim for any daughters..In serious situation it is fine but not like how K daughters do...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Thanks for reading..
Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Does ego makes human so stubborn that they are ready to sacrifice their relations πŸ˜’

Yes sweet sonii ........it does .😊