TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by abhaylove

Originally posted by fahidlover

he is where Piya is, lol... they r a commerciial to the show only as it seems. i missed Piya today:( nd abhay got a scene, but like a repetitive one, with the same lines as before:( i seriously dont know where this show is goin?
Piya was not there in today episode , I also like piya lot and we do get to see her with other character like misha , sid , t , kabir etc . But we don't get to see abhay much and also there is no progress in abhlya character at all .
hey its not that Pia is seen with other characters and Abhay is not....we do get to see Abhay with Chand, Haseena , Sid and also Kabir
infact Abhay shares more screen space than Pia if talking abt the strength of the character
but yes i agree we do get to see too much Sid nowadays but then again Sid-Abhay scenes r getting more n more interesting....and even the new promo is based on Abhay-Sid (just love it! Tongue)

Nishi we are not at all telling Sid is not good He is ..But that dosent mean he is to be shown every scene yaar ABHAAY toh hain hi nahin and their story is not shown any progress..This is love story..yaar OK Kaun kitna strong hai..yeh sab itna detail kya dikhana & same dialouges repeated all the time..THIS IS ABHIYA LOVE STORY in which Sid has a very imp role fine..BUt show us LOve story na ..dark hi sahi..Yes sid & Abhay scenes ROCK..but nothing compared to VISU aka ABHIYA scenes yaar ..that is the USP of the show...for me...!!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
yeah wht u said is very true

d main leads r lost in d crowd

but i m glad 2 see sid dese days

atleast some new dialogues

nything is better thn "mujhse door raho"

-rupa-

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
This show is not Pyar ki yeh ek kahani because there is no Story behind any love between any of these people just infatuation. ABHIYA's story never even began forget start. As for Sid who knows where this dude is taking Abhay. Bringing Metz back only shows how obvious the creatives and Ekta are. They have no imagination so have to steal from popular shows. Make this a different lovestory not a copy of a copy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

SahiPakdeHain IF-Sizzlerz
SahiPakdeHain
SahiPakdeHain

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
u r ri8............................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

tantrums.. Senior Member
tantrums..
tantrums..

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
thats the first time whn villans r givn more space...... usually they r showd less be it on screen or any novel.....they maintain suspense climate ..

-rupa-

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
yes, Abhay is the lead, but it seems , in the midst, Cv's r Abhay ke beech Fight ho gaya tha, now it seems ok....

SahiPakdeHain

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sab2778

yeah wht u said is very true

d main leads r lost in d crowd

but i m glad 2 see sid dese days

atleast some new dialogues

nything is better thn "mujhse door raho"
Thanks for agreeing .
I agree SID dialogue are amazing and they could do the same to abhay Wink.  CV needs to evolve abhay character with better dialogue , story , scene etc..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index