Is Abhay lead character ? - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ozzy88

yes, Abhay is the lead, but it seems , in the midst, Cv's r Abhay ke beech Fight ho gaya tha, now it seems ok....
Even i had the doubt as all of suddent there was change in abhay character but if fight is resolved then all is Well ...hope we can see the abhlya back what it was before month
Edited by abhaylove - 13 years ago
Originally posted by tantrums..

thats the first time whn villans r givn more space...... usually they r showd less be it on screen or any novel.....they maintain suspense climate ..

They can show the sid character and lead pair in more balance way to move there story further . Well not in favour of having SID having so much screen space and completely compromising on lead pair
I swear yaar..i am so tired of these filler episodes..badly want 2 get sum proper Abhay and Abhiya scens.
Originally posted by matwamango

This show is not Pyar ki yeh ek kahani because there is no Story behind any love between any of these people just infatuation. ABHIYA's story never even began forget start. As for Sid who knows where this dude is taking Abhay. Bringing Metz back only shows how obvious the creatives and Ekta are. They have no imagination so have to steal from popular shows. Make this a different lovestory not a copy of a copy.
Even i am not in favour of copying TVD but hopefully ekta will gives its own flavour ..as lots needs to justify when metz is brought back . For me PKEYK is all about abhlya love story , initially there was good progress on them but slowing they are sideline completely as many other characters are introduced . CV forgot who is lead pair ...that's really sad
I think they r giving leads a break...hope we can c them ....break ke baad
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

I think they r giving leads a break...hope we can c them ....break ke baad
Waitted almost for three weeks .....hope they come back with bang 😊
Originally posted by MyArchangel

I swear yaar..i am so tired of these filler episodes..badly want 2 get sum proper Abhay and Abhiya scens.
Me too , really lost patience waiting for abhlya story to progress , CV don't work on there dialogues /story and also they are given less screen space . They made the character so weak with there same plot , same line .
Hope CV is listening to us 😭
Originally posted by MagicalKash

I agree with Akanksha. I guess in the beginning they had planned a Twilight kinda story and hence the title and the depiction of a forever kinda love story of AbhiYa but now they surely have changed the show's focus to TVD. Maithli is gonna come back and the story will be of Stefan-Elena-Damon.
The only thing I am excited about in this is to see Sukirti as the evil vamp Maithli. She is gonna be amazing!
Even if the story is now sid-piya-abhay like TVD ..still cv should bring justice to abhlya character as they did to sid 😊
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

YOU HAVE SPOKEN MY MIND & HEART.dear..IT IS totally going haywire..The main essence of teh show is missing..NO LOVE story is moving..no passinate scenes..nothing..JUST FOR OUR SAKE YESTERDAY THEY SHOWED ONE HUG I AM SURE..as fi to pacify us..Me too am a person who says ki everycharacter ina a shwo should get due respect lekin yahan toh ulta hora ha hai..MAIN LEADS are sidelined..OK sid is very IMP for the story agreed ..SHOW HIM..BUT NOT LIKE WHOLE @ 2 - 3 WEEKS YAAR..It gets very frustrating for people like me who is more in to watching ABHIYA and ABHAY & PIYA....in general..Sorry if I have hurt anyone please dont mistak eme..I LOVE PKYEK..and SO SO SO WITH ALL OF YOU THAT EVERYONE NEEDS SPACE..But I feel they are not doing justice to ABHAY or PIYA..

no need to ask sorry no offence
wat u said is 100% true