Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

hey its not that Pia is seen with other characters and Abhay is not....we do get to see Abhay with Chand, Haseena , Sid and also Kabir
infact Abhay shares more screen space than Pia if talking abt the strength of the character
but yes i agree we do get to see too much Sid nowadays but then again Sid-Abhay scenes r getting more n more interesting....and even the new promo is based on Abhay-Sid (just love it! 😛)

@Red : Well i felt i get to see abhay less than piya . But yes as whole abhlya scene are less compare ot SIDCHI /SID . Thats whole point .
@blue : Yes we do get lot of sid now days and agree sid-abhay r more interesting . But to me sid look as lead as we get to SID , SID , and SID (sid & panchi , sid & T , sid & piya , sid & abhay , sid & shananya , sid & chand etc ) in terms of there screen space timing .

More imp it was of the abhlya character , screenspace is compromised to major extent.
-rupa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: usha786

yes where is lead pair.

Lead pair are side kick by ekta mam 😊
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

hey its not that Pia is seen with other characters and Abhay is not....we do get to see Abhay with Chand, Haseena , Sid and also Kabir
infact Abhay shares more screen space than Pia if talking abt the strength of the character
but yes i agree we do get to see too much Sid nowadays but then again Sid-Abhay scenes r getting more n more interesting....and even the new promo is based on Abhay-Sid (just love it! 😛)

Nishi we are not at all telling Sid is not good He is ..But that dosent mean he is to be shown every scene yaar ABHAAY toh hain hi nahin and their story is not shown any progress..This is love story..yaar OK Kaun kitna strong hai..yeh sab itna detail kya dikhana & same dialouges repeated all the time..THIS IS ABHIYA LOVE STORY in which Sid has a very imp role fine..BUt show us LOve story na ..dark hi sahi..Yes sid & Abhay scenes ROCK..but nothing compared to VISU aka ABHIYA scenes yaar ..that is the USP of the show...for me...!!😳
sab2778 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah wht u said is very true

d main leads r lost in d crowd

but i m glad 2 see sid dese days

atleast some new dialogues

nything is better thn "mujhse door raho"
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This show is not Pyar ki yeh ek kahani because there is no Story behind any love between any of these people just infatuation. ABHIYA's story never even began forget start. As for Sid who knows where this dude is taking Abhay. Bringing Metz back only shows how obvious the creatives and Ekta are. They have no imagination so have to steal from popular shows. Make this a different lovestory not a copy of a copy.
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
u r ri8............................
tantrums.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thats the first time whn villans r givn more space...... usually they r showd less be it on screen or any novel.....they maintain suspense climate ..
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes, Abhay is the lead, but it seems , in the midst, Cv's r Abhay ke beech Fight ho gaya tha, now it seems ok....
-rupa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sab2778

yeah wht u said is very true

d main leads r lost in d crowd

but i m glad 2 see sid dese days

atleast some new dialogues

nything is better thn "mujhse door raho"

Thanks for agreeing .
I agree SID dialogue are amazing and they could do the same to abhay 😉.  CV needs to evolve abhay character with better dialogue , story , scene etc..

-rupa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiaravivian

u r ri8............................

Thanks 😊