Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Yeah agree with u. They are dragging the show 😡 Hardly get to see any Abhiya scenes. So far we haven't got to see Abhiya confession as well  I like Sid too but this isn't done. Want to see more of Abhiya and their love story in particular.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: abhaylove

Pyaar ke ek kahani did started with abhlya and still it had to remain this . If they have to go by TVD way then it shouldn't have names as pyaar ke ek kahani . What make me feel bad that , CV did portray the abhlya character till sid entry very well  . All of the sudden there character became so weak. It does hurt to abhlya fans .

So very well said dear...👏👏👏
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ka7eela

i said this before in many topics, and i was attacked  by those who like the side kicks!! 

everyday new characters are introduced and the episodes are getting filled with unfunny comic scenes 

the screen space of Abhay and Piya is becoming less and less each day!! 

in fact we haven't seen any meaningful Abhay and Piya scenes for long now!! its like they have no story for them!!

what kind of Pyar ke ek akhani is this?!!!😕  

its more of multi khani's of  Sid on his scheming and killing spree track , Sid & panchi track!! gay track , Misha and the new guy track whatever his name is!!!🤢...

@BLUE : i read many of ur post earlier and agree every time u said about the character  .

@green : Comic scene for me some time is fine , but not as fillers . I cant stand MSS track , there was times i used to enjoy misha character . Trangad get on my nerves most of the time . They can be shown either there is college scene  or party at times but not everyday.

@purple : Less ..ah it is negligible now . even trangad get better screen space than abhlya . Earlier when all the character was introduces , i thought let wait till they all get settled in there story . But how long ..it has been month now ....

Sorry if any one hurts here but EKTA do have problem with VIVIAN ..as i can see there is change in his character , less screen space from months. But why spoiling the ABHAY character for that matter where viewers are so attached .I will not agree that CV is dumb to spoil the abhay character . They way have brought SID character so well with story , emotion , action all in one . ( hats of the sid that he acts so well ) . Actors can act but still it has to back up with strong story . I dont find that justice done to abhay .

Edited by abhaylove - 13 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lifu18

yaa i mean i though pia n abahy were the main lead n no sign of pia today dats very weird not to show a sigal shot of the main lead

Yes we get to see all the character except abhlya and it is going on for long .
-rupa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shrevian

I agree! U hv a solid point! Da main characters..abhay-pia...dere luvstory...its nt progresin at ol...no pia scene 2dae😔 😔 i misd hr lyk hell! N abhay scne ws cut so short! Dis is nt fair at ol!! Ol we got 2 c is sid W*H chand-panchi-t-pravin scenes! 😔 i knw sid is fun n intrestn 2 wtch bt CMON! WE LUV OUR ABHIYA DA MOST!!

Yes character is not progressing cause CV has given there heads only to other character . So when it comes to abhlya there are showing us crap .
On serious note they do want us to forget who abhlya is all about . Something is definitely fishy ...no character can be doomed or killed to this extent in short time .
-rupa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suneel_kumar

No scene of main female lead (PIYA)😲

and only one scene of Abhay (main lead)....even dat was few seconds😲

wats dis...are directors gone mad😡

Directors want us to become mad in abhlya love by depriving us with bad story line and spoiling character and even that was not enough with less screen space
-rupa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mandy1024

Yeah agree with u. They are dragging the show 😡 Hardly get to see any Abhiya scenes. So far we haven't got to see Abhiya confession as well  I like Sid too but this isn't done. Want to see more of Abhiya and their love story in particular.

That's what we do want the abhlya story or just not SID  & panchi . Main lead story need to progress ...the track should be in way there story evolve but not it other way we all get to see crap
Edited by abhaylove - 13 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@BLUE : i read many of ur post earlier and agree every time u said about the character  .

@green : Comic scene for me some time is fine , but not as fillers . I cant stand MSS track , there was times i used to enjoy misha character . Trangad get on my nerves most of the time . They can be shown either there is college scene  or party at times but not everyday.

@purple : Less ..ah it is negligible now . even trangad get better screen space than abhlya . Earlier when all the character was introduces , i thought let wait till they all get settled in there story . But how long ..it has been month now ....

Sorry if any one hurts here but EKTA do have problem with VIVIAN ..as i can see there is change in his character , less screen space from months. But why spoiling the ABHAY character for that matter where viewers are so attached .I will not agree that CV is dumb to spoil the abhay character . They way have brought SID character so well with story , emotion , action all in one . ( hats of the sid that he acts so well ) . Actors can act but still it has to back up with strong story . I dont find that justice done to abhay .

@BLUE..!! NOW I AM SO DOUBTING THAT  TOO DEAR..! 😭
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

<font size="2">I think what they're trying to do is building up the storyline to a certain level where Sid brings Maithali back, and that's why we get to see so much mysterious Sid-Raichands scenes .. It is no longer a AbhIya love story, it's becoming more of a Abhay-Pia-Sid love story.. going the Damon-Elena-Stefan way.🤔</font>

I agree with Akanksha. I guess in the beginning they had planned a Twilight kinda story and hence the title and the depiction of a forever kinda love story of AbhiYa but now they surely have changed the show's focus to TVD. Maithli is gonna come back and the story will be of Stefan-Elena-Damon.
The only thing I am excited about in this is to see Sukirti as the evil vamp Maithli. She is gonna be amazing!

Piya was not there in today episode , I also like piya lot and we do get to see her with other character like misha , sid , t , kabir etc . But we don't get to see abhay much and also there is no progress in abhlya character at all .

hey its not that Pia is seen with other characters and Abhay is not....we do get to see Abhay with Chand, Haseena , Sid and also Kabir
infact Abhay shares more screen space than Pia if talking abt the strength of the character
but yes i agree we do get to see too much Sid nowadays but then again Sid-Abhay scenes r getting more n more interesting....and even the new promo is based on Abhay-Sid (just love it! 😛)