Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Is Abhay lead character ?

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wonder if abhay is lead character ?   

Well not going by just today or yesterday episode ..if you see after the SID entry abhlya or i can see abhay scene is very less . All we get to see is SID all the time . If there is day or two where we get to see one character whole time ..it is fine . We do get long scene of Sid & panchi but when it comes abhlya scene it gets away in few sec .

There is no progress on main characters . I know many love sid character here still ABHLYA are main lead  character but to me it look otherwise now

Please this is my POV and I know many of here will not agree
Edited by abhaylove - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doris. thumbnail
he is where Piya is, lol... they r a commerciial to the show only as it seems. i missed Piya today:( nd abhay got a scene, but like a repetitive one, with the same lines as before:( i seriously dont know where this show is goin?
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The episode was a filler...but now it is enough...😡
prioty1000 thumbnail
seriously guys.
no abhay, no piya and no abhiya scene......
missing them a lot.............
-rupa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: fahidlover

he is where Piya is, lol... they r a commerciial to the show only as it seems. i missed Piya today:( nd abhay got a scene, but like a repetitive one, with the same lines as before:( i seriously dont know where this show is goin?

Piya was not there in today episode , I also like piya lot and we do get to see her with other character like misha , sid , t , kabir etc . But we don't get to see abhay much and also there is no progress in abhlya character at all .
-rupa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Super Kool

The episode was a filler...but now it is enough...😡

Lost my endurance today 😭, CV is decreasing the abhlya  and mainly abhay scene after sid entry . I say more for abhay cause we get to see piya with other character .  More disappointing is that when we get abhlya scene it is cut short in few secs ..where if it is other track we get to for looooooooong time .

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: abhaylove

Wonder if abhay is lead character ?   

Well not going by just today or yesterday episode ..if you see after the SID entry abhlya or i can see abhay scene is very less . All we get to see is SID all the time . If there is day or two where we get to see one character whole time ..it is fine . We do get long scene of Sid & panchi but when it comes abhlya scene it gets away in few sec .

There is no progress on main characters . I know many love sid character here still ABHLYA are main lead  character but to me it look otherwise now

Please this is my POV and I know many of here will not agree

YOU HAVE SPOKEN MY MIND & HEART.dear..IT IS totally going haywire..The main essence of teh show is missing..NO LOVE story is moving..no passinate scenes..nothing..JUST FOR OUR SAKE YESTERDAY THEY SHOWED ONE HUG I AM SURE..as fi to pacify us..Me too am a person who says ki everycharacter ina a shwo should get due respect lekin yahan toh ulta hora ha hai..MAIN LEADS are sidelined..OK sid is very IMP for the story agreed ..SHOW HIM..BUT NOT LIKE WHOLE @ 2 - 3 WEEKS YAAR..It gets very frustrating for people like me who is more in to watching ABHIYA and ABHAY & PIYA....in general..Sorry if I have hurt anyone please dont mistak eme..I LOVE PKYEK..and SO SO SO WITH ALL OF YOU THAT EVERYONE NEEDS SPACE..But I feel they are not doing justice to ABHAY or PIYA..
-rupa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: prioty1000

seriously guys.

no abhay, no piya and no abhiya scene......
missing them a lot.............

Yeh !!!why CV is doing this to lead pair , feel very disappointed .

-rupa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

YOU HAVE SPOKEN MY MIND & HEART.dear..IT IS totally going haywire..The main essence of teh show is missing..NO LOVE story is moving..no passinate scenes..nothing..JUST FOR OUR SAKE YESTERDAY THEY SHOWED ONE HUG I AM SURE..as fi to pacify us..Me too am a person who says ki everycharacter ina a shwo should get due respect lekin yahan toh ulta hora ha hai..MAIN LEADS are sidelined..OK sid is very IMP for the story agreed ..SHOW HIM..BUT NOT LIKE WHOLE @ 2 - 3 WEEKS YAAR..It gets very frustrating for people like me who is more in to watching ABHIYA and ABHAY & PIYA....in general..Sorry if I have hurt anyone please dont mistak eme..I LOVE PKYEK..and SO SO SO WITH ALL OF YOU THAT EVERYONE NEEDS SPACE..But I feel they are not doing justice to ABHAY or PIYA..

Oh dear thanks for agreeing , you know this is my first post and i couldn't keep this feeling for long .

After the sid entry the CV has forget who is lead pair now . There is no development in abhlya character and even they shy away show abhlya for long time .

I do agree  everyone need screen space but we cannot still do injustice to abhlya pair . Even other character are not getting justice ..it is all the way SID SID and SID.

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Abhay and Piya are no longer the main leads of the show.They are just side characters and hence the 10 second scenes for them in every episode....sometimes not even that!
I request the creatives to change the title of the show.Why "Pyaar ki Yeh Ek Kahaani" when its not at all about this ek kahaani?