Wow:ichcha gave it back to Tapori!!:Warning PG6&9 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by JustJ

Dude who do u call Kawa??? 😡 Icha ?? u really need spectacles , no matter how much i dislike this ckts , she is simple and looks classy with little makeup unlike taps who coats 10000000000 kgs of makeup yet u can clearly see the white foundation of makeup on her face which no camera work can hide ,

and if ur taps is so good looking , why do she copy styles of icha ?? she had copied her hair style , her saree draping style , her Kamar ka sliver line (i dont know wat they call it ) , if one is so confident they look good , they dont copy others

Beauty is beauty wo dikhti hai usko log chahe kahe ya na kahe.
par khubsourti kisi ke bolne se na kam hoti hai na ghatti hai.
Hanss ki khaal odhlene se kawwa hans nahi ban jata.....
Originally posted by tiny15

varun tum kai baar apni tappu ko kya-2 sangya de dete ho!! {kawwa} narraz ho jayenge!!😆😆

maine ichcha ko kaha hai
heeeeeheeee 🤣
I just realized ,  i am in Uttaran forum 😉
Thanks to farah what a thread-------
heeeeheeeeeeeheee 🤣 Edited by varun.tap - 13 years ago
Iccha used logic and best of all, she waited for Taps to finish her outburst. Cool girl. 

Taps: she is a real kavva, crow or what is that bird that lays an egg in someone else's nest?? Hmm...let me ck the internet.

OK: here is it: copied from the net: Intraspecific brood parasitism is seen in a number of duck species with females laying their eggs in the nests of others for example in the Goldeneye, Bucephala clangula.[5]

SO, Taps the brood parasite (I prefer blood parasite) - if you have even an inchi inch of self respect left, kindly get off Veer and Iccha's nest and lay your egg elsewhere.

To the readers: pl look up brood parasites. The description fits Taps very well.

Originally posted by mahmansma

Iccha used logic and best of all, she waited for Taps to finish her outburst. Cool girl. 

Taps: she is a real kavva, crow or what is that bird that lays an egg in someone else's nest?? Hmm...let me ck the internet.

OK: here is it: copied from the net: Intraspecific brood parasitism is seen in a number of duck species with females laying their eggs in the nests of others for example in the Goldeneye, Bucephala clangula.[5]

SO, Taps the brood parasite (I prefer blood parasite) - if you have even an inchi inch of self respect left, kindly get off Veer and Iccha's nest and lay your egg elsewhere.

To the readers: pl look up brood parasites. The description fits Taps very well.

perfect.description...👏👏👏

Dude who do u  call Kawa??? 😡 Icha ?? u really need spectacles , no matter how much i dislike this ckts , she is simple and looks classy with little makeup unlike taps who coats 10000000000 kgs of makeup yet u can clearly see the white foundation of makeup on her face which no camera work can hide ,

and if ur taps is so good looking , why do she copy styles of icha ?? she had copied her hair style , her saree draping style , her Kamar ka sliver line (i dont know wat they call it ) , if one is so confident they look good , they dont copy others

even the anklet thingy...😆😆😆😆

Dude who do u call Kawa??? 😡 Icha ?? u really need spectacles , no matter how much i dislike this ckts , she is simple and looks classy with little makeup unlike taps who coats 10000000000 kgs of makeup yet u can clearly see the white foundation of makeup on her face which no camera work can hide ,

Please baba itna jhooth to mat bolo ye dunya ka sab se bada jhooth hai ki tapasya, ichcha yani do takke ki ladki ki copy kare
Baap re baap kasam se isse bada maha jooth to maine tapasya ke muh se bhi nahi suna. Ki tapasya ich ha yani do takke ki ladki ki copy kare.
tapasya ne pahele saree pahnni suru ki thi uski ek ek style chota sa sar per pallu lena, kamar par atka ke saree pahnna, uska patla sa bandhan wala blouze style, aur bhi bhaut se hai jisko ichcha ne kitni baar copy kar ke dikhaya hai tumne bhi dekha hai.

kal mera exam hai issiliye jaida detail me nahi samgha sakta.......

par tapasya ki khoobsurti ka tood to puri telly industry me nahi hai ye tingu kya karegi............
Originally posted by varun.tap

Please baba itna jhooth to mat bolo ye dunya ka sab se bada jhooth hai ki tapasya, ichcha yani do takke ki ladki ki copy kare
Baap re baap kasam se isse bada maha jooth to maine tapasya ke muh se bhi nahi suna. Ki tapasya ich ha yani do takke ki ladki ki copy kare.
tapasya ne pahele saree pahnni suru ki thi uski ek ek style chota sa sar per pallu lena, kamar par atka ke saree pahnna, uska patla sa bandhan wala blouze style, aur bhi bhaut se hai jisko ichcha ne kitni baar copy kar ke dikhaya hai tumne bhi dekha hai.

par tapasya ki khoobsurti ka tood to puri telly industry me nahi hai ye tingu kya karegi............

I believe that Beauty lies in the eyes of the Beholder.................so each one will have a different view and no one can make a sweeping statement about any one person......😊
Originally posted by varun.tap

Iam sorry , i hardly read ur comments as it confuses me a lot , and i dont get into faltu arguments , i say wat i feel and u say wat u feel , cool .

best of luck for exams