Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I don't like today's Dadi's thought--------

mrko thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't like today's Dadi's thoughts-- Like she ask help from Dev?😲 Why?πŸ˜•

If she knows everything and she also knows if Dev get closer to Maaneet it is big bombblast in their life then why she is doing this?πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

She send Maan to the office and Dev stay at home?πŸ˜‘πŸ˜²πŸ˜• Very Bad Idea
Another think is - she doesn't know very well our own elder grandson GREAT MAAN SINGH KHURANA. He has very big capacity to controlling his own emotions and take perfect decisions on perfect situation. Let him handle his own Geet. Why she asking help from Dev?

Actually this the time she suppose ask Dev stay away from both and let both stay together and share their pain. Because this best time to both get more closer to each other, and she is doing perfect opposite that.

This just my POV guys.

πŸ˜•

Look guys what happened today's precap. I told you very bad idea asking help from Dev. 

Edited by mrko - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i agree with you to an extent... but i don't think she's doing it with a bad heart... she's trying to actually help them cope
mrko thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: summikhan

i agree with you to an extent... but i don't think she's doing it with a bad heart... she's trying to actually help them cope

I know she want to help them by her heart. But this kind of help will be made MU in between them and both get another shock and another pain.
ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AGREE with u yaar
today i also not like daddi's idea....
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
I agree with u what daadi told dev she need his support.but we should think she is a mother ek maa kay chahti hai beta kitne bhi baadi ghalti hi kyou na kare maa maaf kardeyti hai..woh chahti hai dev ek achaa beta baney ek achaa bhai baney...wohi kar rahi hai....sorry if don't like every body not same opinion ......Geet and maan side is wrong ,mother side  is right...
bhabha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wonder what the Cvs are up to. Hope they dont ruin this show. You are all right and I agree with you .
 Dev 's help completely bad idea, and bad  script
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
think it other way daadi in an old woman she is not mother but grand mother her two children are in such  deep pain and she feeling helpless .more over samir has done nothing wrong all fault is of abhinavπŸ˜†Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago
.Lina. thumbnail
Aw. I lov Daadi though. She's the only one who cares about Dev. 🀣🀣🀣
abina03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I   too angry with Dadi.she behaved as a typical old lady. does she think  she can console Geet  better than Maan?any way very soon she realize  only maan can handle it. 
abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Dadi makes things worse for us viewers by asking Dev to help.... I did not like Dadi asking him to come out of his guilt for ruining Geet's life...
so what if he did not go to jail but atleast he can be unhappy with that guilt... which does not leave human till his death...