•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
i ve a weird feeling that the police might beat madhuri badly up n
then she will have a miscarriage 😭for which she will hold vaishu
responsible n then she might turn negativ or something like that
no nuthing like dat will happen as dere was a recent SBB segment where dey showed Madhuri wid Archana-Manav coming out from some place(maybe PS) and she is completely fine..dun worry  :))
Oh no.. This sounds very scary.. I dont want that to happen..
Nothing of that sort will happen. And if it does, I will be very angry with Dharmesh and Vaishu, especially Dharmesh. Dharmesh is enjoying himself while poor Madhuri is spending her time in jail. I hope this man gets found and they free Madhuri. Gene Nisha can you tell me where that link is where Madhuri is safe with ArMan? Thanks. Agree Rachna it sounds scary, but I am sure Madhuri won't get punished.😊
Yes Bhalla ( I hope I can Call you) nothing of this sort should happen... I dont want to blame Vaishu or Madhuri.. They both are victims of Dharmesh in their own way.. Dharmesh should be punished.. He deserves it.. He cant escape like this..
I hope the writers don't go there, Madhuri is not at fault for Dharmesh being a fraud she was cheated just as much as Vaishali. The CVs went there once, they should not go there again.
yeah guys i hope madhuri is really safe
police won't beat a woman.......πŸ€”
Originally posted by ninny

police won't beat a woman.......πŸ€”

why not??...they beat savita and vandu...when manjusha filed the complaint..😑