cbindia2009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Its very sad that that anu's familiy see nothing wrong with the demands made. Anyway why are anu aunt and uncle still staying with anu's familiy? don't they have a home of their own?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadhanalov thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haha ..they have yar..but if they left we will miss comedy
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: cbindia2009

Its very sad that that anu's familiy see nothing wrong with the demands made. Anyway why are anu aunt and uncle still staying with anu's familiy? don't they have a home of their own?

😆😆 May be Anu's uncle has lost their job..and they are staying there for a while..I wish Mona realise this fast enough and may be tell them something so that they can leave..sometimes bua is such a pain! and as far as Anu's concerned..he won't say anything..it's his family..and he is one obidient gujju guy who knows his responsibility towards the family!😊 and About the $ exchange..what they are showing on show is REALITY..agar ladki me koi bhi issue hota hai to ladke ki family me se zyada hi demands hoti hai..and that is fact in middle class families..and the gal is manglic..to uski shadi me wese hi pareshani hoti hai..and  if u have observed gujarati family from close view you would know why her family is worried about her marriage.. I know it's WRONG...it's wrong big time..but that is how it works..and plus the family is very aurthodox....*cultured* but aurhodox.. Nyways more fun as episodes come!😊
mourinho thumbnail
I think people should go to jail for this demand.
April2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cbindia2009

Phui constantly interfer's in her brother's family. Anu Father had a loss in business therefore doesn't do anything. Anu in his twenties is suppose to feed his whole family. Family with only income their young son lives in a huge house and the women of the house, dress up all the time as if they are going to a party..no idea how they afford this life style .

Also, what is this about Mona cannot even visit her family without Ambaji's permission..the whole family sucks..
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The dowry system still goes on in India although I think it is illegal by law.  It is reality thay are showing.  What I do not understand is why Mona has to get verbal permission before she can go to her meika which is only a few feet away form the Gandhi house.  It is good tradtion if Mona tells them where she is going only if she chooses.  I know it is considered some kind of a deal going to Mieka, but get permision do not seem nice.