Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: anuragtani4ever

Recently, this is probably the best thing that the CTs have done. Hopefully, Pratap will never change by any kind of manipulations from everyone and continue to put Divya on the right path.

hope so...😊
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hats off to Pratap for handling his wife today.
anuragtani4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendforall

Poor Pratab,  In this show pity 3 people,  one is Pratab for getting a wife like HL,, Jawahar for getting CC and last but not least Sidharth for getting Divya

This show is giving out the message that if you meet a girl who doesn't look like a chand (round-faced), you should probably be better off staying away from her.πŸ˜†

Or just never decide to get married.
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peacefulblossom

YAY! Pratap is standing up and doing the right thing.

We should have a Pratap appreciation thread.

Please continue and keep your crazy wife in track and your daughter πŸ˜Š

Thankyou dear for making this post. Pratap's scene was the best scene in tonight's episode. Atlast Divya is getting some good advice from someone. We cannot expect any good advice from her mother atleast she got it from her father. I hope she starts listening to her father and follow that advice.

Best dialogue in tonights episode "Rishtay dil se banaye jaate hai, dimaag se nahi" Beautiful. Atleast we can hope now that Divya is taking a turn towards right direction.
-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

She probably manipulated him cause that's all she knows how to do best. 😑

I just can't imagine Pratap wooing or even being wooed by Hemlata. 🀒

🀣🀣🀣
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i feel so sorry for him
anuragtani4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milee1014

Thankyou dear for making this post. Pratap's scene was the best scene in tonight's episode. Atlast Divya is getting some good advice from someone. We cannot expect any good advice from her mother atleast she got it from her father. I hope she starts listening to her father and follow that advice.

Best dialogue in tonights episode "Rishtay dil se banaye jaate hai, dimaag se nahi" Beautiful. Atleast we can hope now that Divya is taking a turn towards right direction.

Unfortunately, we can only hope. Divya, even without anyone saying anything good, will stray off and do something stupid or bad. It's just how she is.
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree, we need a Pratap appreciation thread. I'm his fan.
peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milee1014

Your welcome. I agree that was refreshing to watch. The rest of the show....πŸ˜• What was all that about the mangalsutra? πŸ˜•

Its good that Divya is getting some good advise....but I honestly have lost faith in Divya....

But it would be good if she starts listening to some good advise.

That dialogue was good, and also liked it when he said that you wont get your happiness if you don;t think of other people happiness. That was awesome, especially Divya needs to hear that πŸ˜Š
Edited by peacefulblossom - 13 years ago
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This show is giving out the message that if you meet a girl who doesn't look like a chand (round-faced), you should probably be better off staying away from her.πŸ˜†

Or just never decide to get married.

Hey Dear u just cracked me up with this, really the way the track is going it seems this is the message they are givingπŸ˜†