~RBO~Weekly Discussion/Live Updt Td#36~ - Page 110

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Veena-

^ i loveee Ram... cutnesss.. he is like a big teddy bear!

I know...he is...I call him a teddy bear too...i wonder when the new show will start....
hey rooji wats up sweety slept well???

veenz...kem che maari munni gym jaayeche:)
Yayayayaya... I know.. Ram is something else...

I remember him from the Ghar ek Mandir times. Anyways, RBO is totally something else.. what the progress that television has made et al...

Changing times :D

helloooooooooooo girls

whats up..DT has started so early today..😃

btw NJS replied to Bonu's tweet saying only 1 tweet from Odhnians,  a kind of complaining , ðŸ˜†

go n tweet him about how u liked d present track n upcoming track
@ Kari: I got something for u in ur inbox so plz do check soon..

and no sleep at all...my back is paining right now...lol

@ jess: OMG I loved him there tooo but wanna know something funny? i watched Ghar Ek Mandir for a little while only...but guess what even Ram and Gautami didn't like each other in the beginning and then they just clicked!

@ shili: will do when i get home...i'll add him too. lol
@rooj... hahahaha.. tum nahi sudhrogi.. gone case... But yes I know what you meant about ram and Gautami there.. 😉

Ahem.. RBO ke baarein mein baat karein!!😛😉😃😆

Vaise I am still waiting for that analysis to be posted here.. Fire.. it will cause...😆
Edited by jparker - 13 years ago
Originally posted by rooj-i

@ Kari: I got something for u in ur inbox so plz do check soon..

and no sleep at all...my back is paining right now...lol

@ jess: OMG I loved him there tooo but wanna know something funny? i watched Ghar Ek Mandir for a little while only...but guess what even Ram and Gautami didn't like each other in the beginning and then they just clicked!

@ shili: will do when i get home...i'll add him too. lol

Rooj !

Kya connection nikaal rahe ho😉

Analysis kahan hai?

BTW , I like Ram Kapoor. I watched Kasam Se only for him😛
Edited by rbofan1 - 13 years ago
@ Jess: yaar i have a long story...let me post that here so u can see what happened with that analys...lmao

and I want to talk about RBO too...i have yet to watch the 2 days epi...it sucks...

@ vaishu: i loved, loved Ram tooo!!! I watched the show coz of the jodi, like i do with all the shows. lol

@ the connection: what u know how i am...even HIten and guari were like that. lmao...

ok my story:

ok so i was doing the detailed analysis of the TT interview and well i am still on the first part and since I am at work and I can't access Youtube on work comp or even my own, which i brought with me to finish this, so i had the interview saved in an open window so that way its already loaded and i can use it w/o worrying about the internet connection (I did the loading at home and just left the interview window open and just put my lappy on hibernation and brought it to work). So I was pretty much done with the first part and only 3 questions left to finish but guess what happened...idiotic me, by accident i clicked the wrong button and it blew the video up and well sadly it started loading again and i lost the first part...lame i know..

but then i decided i'll just send what I have so i tried finding my USB drive and I can't find so now i have the analysis typed up but i have no way of tansfering it to my work comp....lmao...stupid me again!

but tell the girls that I will have to wait till i get home in order to finish the interview and post it  around 1 or 1:30 am (IST). so for now i'll finish the second part of the interview and then work on the rest of 1st part when I get home...

Sigh... tumhaari yeh laaammmbbbbiiii se dastaan sun ke dukh hua!!

Wokay when ever you are ready... :D

Originally posted by jparker

Sigh... tumhaari yeh laaammmbbbbiiii se dastaan sun ke dukh hua!!

Wokay when ever you are ready... :D

r u mocking me jess?😆

u know u love me! so😛

anyways on RBO...so did they show the promo yet? lol