Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Ammu...

May knows🀣
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ofcoz May knows.!!....who doesnt?
after yasharan intw comes ....rooj's analysis!...

@may - i was trying to be funny too...... :D

ok rooji and may......cya guys tmrrw if possible....
@rooji - happy b'day once again!.. :)
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ammu_SunshYn

ofcoz May knows.!!....who doesnt?

after yasharan intw comes ....rooj's analysis!...

@may - i was trying to be funny too...... :D

ok rooji and may......cya guys tmrrw if possible....
@rooji - happy b'day once again!.. :)

Good Neend Ammu!πŸ˜ƒ....
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜†What a day today has been....sigh...what a day indee...it was raining pouring Shanak/YashKaran....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Rooj darling you are oe lucky girl to get such B'day Gifts dear.....

Epi dated: 25th March 2011

What an epi.....truly very good in every sense ...excluding you all know what...The CV's truly need to sit down and do those actors they hired justice....what ever has been dished out to them and us through them is not good at all....

Shanak:

Ok....lets leave all that and come to the main Topic...Shanak....sigh....sigh...sigh...Dies and goes to heaven ..but hubby and kids bring me back to earth.....πŸ˜†

Are they cute OR are they CUTE???!!!! God they are damn cute....cutness personified and adorable and good looking and the best ...their smiles....both of them truly have such lovely smiles....sigh...

Them playin with water, him being mesmerised, her being naughty, him being thoughful, them being so much in love...sigh...Blissful indeed.....Bless themπŸ˜ƒ

K-Family:

Thank you CV's for bringing back focus back on the People we love Shanak and K-Family and bringing it back in a very very very good way...

What a way to answer all the issues that were previously ignored or brushed under the carpet...

Khanak view on her bubby joblessness...his not trusting her etc....beautifully done that...Good to see Shaan think about the true Khanak...what she thinks in truth about all that happened etc..

Madzs saying all about her life with Sunil...that could have been shown or explored when they divorce was mentioned...but did not get the time of the say or even see light...today in her drunk state we see Madzs pour out her true feelings....lovely that...truly CV's well done indeed...

Giving the same treatment to Boo too...her opinion about her hubby...

Loved loved how Shaan makes both his father and brother see how wrong they tryuly are...how they instead of spending time with the ones they love are always running away...and gets them ready to say sorry for their worng doing....very cute....

Loved loved loved loved their Family bonding...be it father and his sons...or the parents them selves or Madzs with her DIL's or with her sons and et al....they truly are one big happy family...and we love them all...πŸ˜ƒ

Rajen Scene:

Yes me watched ...what I really dont understand it at all and rightly said by Rahul today...to Jen how can we get married when we donot even know each other properly...

Jen then saying she loves him...and she thought he loved her too....really funny that ....you met one night...sleep on the same night ...then no meetimg eachother for 5 long yrs ans you both suddenly love each other???? Rahul dear was so in love with Sam wasn't he...

It looks like CV's have forgotten Sam....or expect us to forget those heavy Jaaniya Background music on their scene...

Thus CV's if you are reading....this Please please...do something about them...their story...you need to do justice to the actors you hired and you need to do jjustice to the viewers and the fans of those actors...You need to sit back on your writing tabel...brian storming table etc and really put your thinking creative caps on and really think hard on what you wnat to show with them in this show...so that their part of the story act doesnot feel so alien???

Precap:

Do I need to say anything really??!!???πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   God them in white looking gorgeous...hes in his montage Kurta..she in a new white Anarkali looking lovely with that red Odhani/Duppatta...so sumbolic really....

Both of them dancing so cute....sigh....

Now can't wait for tomorrow.....Hope I get to watch it live....
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
krishnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
 awesome nalaysis
 loved yr take my jaanu.........lol
 im just so hapy yaar
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Krishna.. love your analysis .. waiting to watch the epi!!!

@may..
i can't wait to watch the TT interview too.. t hey are maha cute!
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Kari  love you dear...its so good to see tive as before....and RBO is coming back on track with what we loved about it and them...crossed  my fingers and toes....hope it remains so ...and hoping that the  whole other track...is done justice.

@Veeni darling *hugs & muwah* love you dear and miss you so much...hardly get time to log on...and if am on...forget with kids and other stuff....

@Beeni darling...miss you alot....miss chatting to you about the epi..or the interview...or ypui msg me about them and then we talking....sigh....How are you dear ???

@May and Veeni...me just read the interview courtesy Beeni....haven't watched it yet...πŸ˜† sorry I mean heard it...watched I did on silent...mode as speakers are out...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ok its good need from me...bye....
-Veena- thumbnail
^Krishnaaaaa..
I miss you.. love you.. πŸ€—
beenz misses you terribly tooo!! :(
Take care hunniee.. hope we get time to catch up soon.. loves to the babiess and dheeer sara pyaar to you!!!!!!!

Gosh i need to watch the interview it sounds maha cute!!

-Veena- thumbnail
Guys..
Tweet from NS!!

nitinjaishukla
Yesterday promo n today song ... Rbo rocks...!!! Dmgians wait abhi odhni ki baari hai... I hope rbo runs for long n Dmg comes back soon...

IFsKhanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yea we saw :D

replied to that tweet

everyone do that

i'm out for dinner, so wont be able to do the live update

im sure priya and deepali will cover

going to miss the holi episode tonite :(