Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Rooj-even if his hands are bit like that,my hands are not like YM's lol.They are blunt and short and whatnot.But def smaller compared to him.LMAO!So stopping right now.

How did I miss that vital info abt u being a psychologist lol.Sowwie!

Priya-waiting for Holi song,pakka by Monday,I will post yours!😳
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

Rooj-even if his hands are bit like that,my hands are not like YM's lol.They are blunt and short and whatnot.But def smaller compared to him.LMAO!So stopping right now.

How did I miss that vital info abt u being a psychologist lol.Sowwie!

Priya-waiting for Holi song,pakka by Monday,I will post yours!😳

r u serious...my hands are like a guy's hand...daddy's trait u see...and hence they are not big but they are small and look like guys...no joke!

but ur's sound so cute..so i wont ask the next question but...blush is in order!πŸ˜†

@ bold: how dare you miss that?πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† i thought u wud've known...that's all I ever wrote on CC and hence Gaayu made me an over-confident person🀣🀣🀣 but I still love Gaayu!
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rooj, go and read my ff right now!😑
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vatsalya

Rooj, go and read my ff right now!😑

oyi amma..yes hubby dear!πŸ˜†
-Deepali- thumbnail
Todays episode was rocked
first scene to kill me when shaan liftes khanak of his sholders..both looked very adoreble
and nice..and shaan said "abey yaar kitni bhari hai" and suddenly  kahank replied "kya aap
ne mujhe moti kaha ..aap mote''  loved it😳😳😳
sunil -madz scene amazing when sunil says" hey bhoot nath maha raj hamare baccho ko chood
do le jana hai to ise le jao (madz ko)" and madz just replied " BTW.bye the way me tumhare
taraf takongi bhi nahi " and sunil reply  with cuteness " promise" sunil and madz awesome
act that time and their exprission  mind blowing...loved to see them😳
akki ,madz and sunil great act for scared form bhoot..very naturaly act. πŸ‘πŸ‘
great to see madz taunt to sunil " sara cash use ghost ko dedo.sure tumne kisi lachar aurat se
yaha fourm house hadap liya hoga isliye vo hamer peeche padi hai''wow great analyis from
madz to sunilπŸ˜† think  todays sunil stole the whole showπŸ‘
todays we get great funny and cute  dilogues between sunil and madz..they play it very wellπŸ‘πŸ‘
The whole chor scene was amazing between shaan and akki.very  funny and cute ''dukh ki hansi"πŸ˜†
Great to see  todays  whole K family together and their conversation were amazing and nice.πŸ˜†
the dilogue of the day"phir sab mardo ki samat ane wali hai kyonki us sarbat me to bhang mili hui thi" I think  we  get all mardo ki samat tomarow
precap was rocked and khushboo looking very cute and funny of  bhang ke nashe meπŸ˜†

Looking forverd for tomaroow episode
-Deepali- thumbnail
Hey online guys
Breaking Update
shanak sitting near a fountain and she was playing with water...
shaan said himself  "kahte hai ki pyaar me jhoot nahi bolna chaiye  yehi samay hai
mujhe khanak ko sab sach bata dena chiye"

both looking aawesome
shaan in white and yashu in yellow
Edited by Deepali88 - 13 years ago
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
omgggggg faints n falls
 thnks deep0s another rocking epi in store:)
rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello beautiful ladies yay I've made it on dt,snuck out of labs, it's such a beautiful day to be stuck in a lab so on my lappy sitting in the courtyard
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey girls!!!
thanks Deepali.Kya sach I wonder!

Rooj-I am wondering too as to how I missed or didn't connect the dots when reading ur analysis
Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 13 years ago
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Everyone...Just got in time for live update after ageeees!

@Deepali; Thank you so much πŸ€— Seems like a very cute Shanak scene coming up soon.