n so d same fr yashu
 they both complemented eacother to the T

me too watching d epi:)
Posted: 13 years ago
beene your all 3 siggis is awesome and beautiful
duppata scene,phool scene and rain all 3 my fav scene
loved it both looking awesome and adoreble
Am with Shriya here and posted my views on the same at CC.

So, a couple should have a child only when both parents want to.

How long is that supposed to last?

What if one partner is never ever ready? What is the other partner to do?

Are you all convinced that Shaan has understood Khanak, and only Khanak has not understood Shaan?

I don't remember any such scene. As far as I can see, both don't understand the other's POV. So why is Khanak being blamed for pushing pregnancy down Shaan's throat? Isn't he pulling it out of hers?
waaaaaaaaah gaayu waah
 as much as all ur appeals r right i really dont have an answer to them as u know i dont use my brains wen watching a show....lol

but yr so right its nt her to b blamed but nt shaan too na:)
good one gaayu! personally i feel both have failed to understand each other! they should have both talked it out! on a side note i want to know the answer to khanaks question which she asked shaan a few days ago "Agar main sach main pregnanat hoti toh?" what would have shaan done? he DID say he was "happy but scared" so he wouldnt have gone for abortion right? i know its over but i was just wondering aainviii lol
beenz go to c cc n prove yr point na....lol i wanna c u out  there pls once...lol
Good point Beeni. Karish is right. Post in CC....What if Khanak was really pregnant? what wud Shaan do?

Deepali, saw ur note in CC. Thanks:) which of my posts do u want me to make as analysis for today?
Edited by tvrasika - 13 years ago

This has been a game for both Khanak and Shaan..

What does Khanak Know.???
She wants to get pregnant for her inlaws..
What does Shaan know ??
Now all he is doing is playing a cat and mouse game.. (which is very adorable, i might add!)

At the end of the day.. they both don't understand the seriousness of being parents!
But in all this.. Shaan makes more sense about not being stable and still young in marriage.... there is time for all this.

I love this track.. at the end of this whole mess ShaNak will step back and will talk this out and will not go for the babie.. we know that.. but there is time may be a week or more??.. :)
Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago
veeenz im wid u 10000000000% perfectly said baby
 they will undersdtand in d coming days
 right now mazza mar rahe hai toh mar ne do na
 i think go keep this point in cc plssssssssssssssssssssssss

veenz......do u make vms?
No Kay.. no Vmz.. just Siggies.. sorry dear!