~RBO~Weekly Discussion/Live Updt Td#36~ - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
@ Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenz

๐Ÿค—

Never seen such an analysis from u re! Beeni, she used to write like this b4? I must have missd them!

Kya epi tha... am watching all the repeats today.

That siggy, Veenz, of the RBO DT, shld be uploaded to Yash Ji, Yashu and KT on facebook. They wud love it I think! Actors and creative people would want appreciation the most na?

Manita, there is a 5 a.m repeat? Gosh... had no idea.. But I go to bed only by 12. Kaise to get up by 5? Very mushkil!

hey gaayu
 manita superb analysis even i loved rajen n duck they r cute but only wen away frm shanak...lol

i still can never get over this epi already seen it more than 25 times now watching in high quality

star one should really know wat they have 2 real gems called karan n yashashri
Good morningggg hunnieess!!!

@Gaayu....
hahahaha.. thanks dear..  i think i drooled much more than this.. LOL...
@Siggie.. really.. i don't want to be spamming their walls.. that is why i never load siggies..

Can't get over the epi..

i am trying to think of that one thing that i completely loved in the epi..
all of it..
actually even Duck and whatz that was not all that bad! ( i think it has got to do with the over all epi being good)

I am just loving Madz lately.. she is simply right as a MIL.. LOL!
Good to see Akki for a length of time.

Shaan in the apron was maha amazing!!
Khanak and Shaan in love are beautiful.. regardless of what they fight on.. i love how it comes down to them caring for each other. They feel each other and they make us feel the same for them.. that is what i love about RBO!!

I am wondering what the CC scene is about!?
Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago
sheila....coming up scene is again a funny one but i guess it has khanak in d same dress whereas yesterday last scene mein she changed so i thinkv may nt have tht scene  aur agar hua toh a diff scene wid rahul but d scene was cute  cause yashu was super cute wid her acting as usual

chalo will u  at 9 now
break update : rahul : to tum khanak ho
kt : haan
rahul : jab us din  khanak ne phone kiya wo shaan tha...

lol.. confusion..hi.. confusion

KT is wearing a cotton candy waala pink shirt.. seriously blinding... brighter than the rose milk waala pink shirt.. lol...

lol.. IF doesn even have that shade for me to show...
Edited by priya_cool_123 - 13 years ago
Hi all online guys
breaking update during dhoondh lege manjil hame

shaan and rahul scene
rahul ---to tu khanak hai aur us din jo khanak ne phone kiya tha vo shaan tha/thi
shaan moveing  his head for yas sign  innocently and cutely..looking very nice๐Ÿ˜

Hi priya..looking todays episode  should be also rock
Edited by Deepali88 - 13 years ago
@ Priya

Shirt more pink than rose milk? Ayyo god๐Ÿ˜ก

Teech, help!๐Ÿ˜ญ Why do they give KT such shirts?

Anyway, just wanna say to u Teech, ur update was a superhit and more than 2000 people have read it!๐Ÿ‘

I just have to describe that pink ..lol

Gaayu have u seen deena ( HK fan s DP) it has a pink flower... kt s shirt s the same colour lol
thanx deeps n priya for the breakiin update............

ok now dnt throw chappals on me bt i lyk kt with pink shirts.......
he carries it very well........ only few guys can do dat n acc to me he is one of them........