Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Truely Sanjh,not only the family members but friends & even office staffs too standing  for Maaneet in pain....gr88888 to see this...

Thanx Sanjh all the pic especially the 1st one............what can we say abt these two they are awesome in any form their painfull expressions are so deeply conveyed that we cld'nt control ourselves that is their mysterious power......and just look at this pic truly worthy to be loved..........innocence charm on their face............And Sanjh,Bobby I think Dadi has made the right thinking for maaneet to get over from this precious loss as thissituation cld lead geet into post natal depressions and that is very dangerous to one's health,so in my opinion dadi is doing the right move by trying to distract especially geet from the baby which wld be very hard for her to forget but not impossible to get over from it......and guys in these kind of situation you come to know how important your close ones are for you especially the elder person of the family and your husband.............
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tazeen_29

Thanx Sanjh all the pic especially the 1st one............what can we say abt these two they are awesome in any form their painfull expressions are so deeply conveyed that we cld'nt control ourselves that is their mysterious power......and just look at this pic truly worthy to be loved..........innocence charm on their face............And Sanjh,Bobby I think Dadi has made the right thinking for maaneet to get over from this precious loss as thissituation cld lead geet into post natal depressions and that is very dangerous to one's health,so in my opinion dadi is doing the right move by trying to distract especially geet from the baby which wld be very hard for her to forget but not impossible to get over from it......and guys in these kind of situation you come to know how important your close ones are for you especially the elder person of the family and your husband.............

Hey Taz,I think Dadi is the best person besides Maan to take Geet out of this mental trauma....Dadi's reaction may look a bit fast but its not good to stay grief-striken for so long...after all Dadi's experience counts a lot..
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ tazeen  n  bobby 
its pitch dark outside hope soon dawn will break and all will turn pink😊