Lets no forget.........

taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
There as been many changes in the current track and we will see more in the up coming track also. From Nani coming home to cricket match to makeover. We are finally, directly or indirectly getting a GoHem track. But lets not get our hopes up high guys, it only brings us pain. As much as I would like to be optimistic about all this, one thing that keeps bursting my bubble is what Jiaa said.

"Now that you are back in the house, how will we see the track being developed?
Gopi is back in the house because of Naani and now Ahem also has started talking to Gopi because of her. But at the same time Ahem still loves his ex girlfriend and I will have move out of the house once Naani goes. I do not know whether Ahem will start loving Gopi in future."

This sentence re-plays in my head like a broken record as soon as I start dreaming about the possibility  of  Ahem starting to respect Gopi at the least................There seems no hope to me not now...or the up coming tracks.......................I know I know........."Hope for the best, prepare for the worst'.........but I am tired of preparing for the worst......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes with all the spoilers out this week, makeover and it not working on Aham, things getting worse for them etc, we would be silly to think Aham is softening his stance on Gopi.

Lets just enjoy and laugh when things come up in the serial that's it and ignore the fact that Gopi will keep pining for Aham and he will not care.

Let's face it the characters are funny, lets just enjoy that, and if the kalakari gets too much, we will take a break for a while and come back when they is something interesting.
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well dear have faith one day or other Ahem will have to respect her kyunke achai kabhi raiigaan nahi jaati and good always wins over evil by evil i mean Urmi,Raashi and Kinjal and of course Ahem's behaviourEdited by MewPrincess - 13 years ago
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Yes with all the spoilers out this week, makeover and it not working on Aham, things getting worse for them etc, we would be silly to think Aham is softening his stance on Gopi.

Lets just enjoy and laugh when things come up in the serial that's it and ignore the fact that Gopi will keep pining for Aham and he will not care.

Let's face it the characters are funny, lets just enjoy that, and if the kalakari gets too much, we will take a break for a while and come back when they is something interesting.

Well said Nafisa!
Right now I'm enjoying the Gohem moments and we shall see how the serial unfolds. Afterall, they always say that the darkest hour is just before dawn. So if things are meant to get worse, they are also meant to get better after. That's just the drama and if it gets too bad, we'll stop watching!

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
aham melting for and a place in his heart is not that much easy . yes we have to wait for that. what i m thinking is what will when naani leave will gopi move away from mm  or there will be a twist . i myself wish tha she should leave mm
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taral83

This sentence re-plays in my head like a broken record as soon as I start dreaming about the possibility  of  Ahem starting to respect Gopi at the least................There seems no hope to me not now...or the up coming tracks.......................I know I know........."Hope for the best, prepare for the worst'.........but I am tired of preparing for the worst......

I am tired of uttering the forum moto "Hope for the best, prepare for the worst'.   The CVs have disappointed us too often. 
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Guys,

Much as I like the softspoken wise Naazim in real life, I hate him as Ahem Modi. I would not like him as husband material. Let Gopi leave & let his heart melt for her.
Even to compliment his wife he needs his Mom's permission.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you 100%.   If I were married to a guy like ahem - his ass would have been grass a long time ago.
nishi_I-fian thumbnail
guys...
I don't knw u all will like my comment or not...
But i really want gopi to leave d house....
N then i want a scene where ahem will be restless w/o seeing gopi for long time...