•  
Posted: 13 years ago
HellOoo RSBPians🤗
I am back of todays episode as smitha is busy😳

Video Update
(by Nipun)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1638200

RSBP 15th March Brief Written Update
  • kalika take samrat to his house saying that they have done the prerperation for his birthday. so he will celebrete his birthday in his own house
  • Mai gift smrat gold braclet. Smrat says to nidhi that he dont want to go Nidhi hug him and start crying kalika says that he know that ur not his mother and leave.
  • Mai say i have seen many bad people in this world but not like kalika he is really cruel.
  • kalika bring samrat home and there was no preperation. he takes his braslet and chain..(aww poor baby)
  • Ranvijay call smrat and take his toy car and ask him who give you this car smrat replied Nana and then he ask did u missed me in you grand father house but he didnt reply he again shout and smrat starts cry (OMG i feel really sad for him stupid RV😡 btw great acting by the child👏👏)
  • In Abhay house everyone sitting in living area and saying bad about kalika surbhi say we should pray where ever smrat live he live happily.
  • Kajal say now we should make lakshmi to cut cake. Pushba say thats because of you. u were jealous of smrat
  • Driver mom ask to give cake to her grand daughters Mai says ok take it.
  • RV's mother make halwa for smrat😳
  • Nidhi call rocky and ask about smrat. he lie to her that smrat is cutting cake and is very happy
  • In SurAb room surbhi is reading children name book and ask abhey to see boys name while abhey is reading boy names she ask him to read girls name too. abhey gets angry and say i dont want girl how can you think of girl.Surbhi is shocked
Episode Ends

Precap
Precap
abhey is saying that surbhi u dont know that we are alive cuz everyone think that u will give son to this family if we have girl so they will kill you and our daughter also.

Sorry for the mistakes
Hope u all like it
Dont forget to press LIKE button

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES,THIS UPDADE IS MEANT
 EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS
Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 13 years ago
thanks natasha.... still didn't watched last part but it seems contineo till tomorrow
thnxxxx for the update dear...............👍🏼