I have a doubt regarding abhay, can sm1 clear

zaina_abhay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This is alwez stuck in my mind that whether abhay can read mind or not...........at some time i felt yaa he can some time i thought he can only read piyas mind.............and then one of abhiya scene made me think ya abhay can read mind only when he can touch or hold sm1......sm1 or only piya

i m confused which of my guess is right 

and then this made me more confused πŸ˜•

What is the best part of being a vampire?

Abhay- The best part of being a vampire is that you can read minds and run at an awesome pace.

can sm1 clear my doubt can abhay read mind??? can he read only by touching sm1 or only piya???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smithasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Actually cvs havent yet decided abhay's powers. they are still thinking abt itπŸ˜†

Please have some patience. they have a lot of things to decide abt like the story line
abhay's  powers decision is in waiting list

CVS reply:- u r in queue please wait

Edited by smithasrk - 13 years ago
hey i had the same doubt πŸ˜†

but i guess we will see Chand's, Sid's and Abhay's powers soon, as shown in today's epi they were talking abt who is more powerful
Sid thinks he is most powerful because he drinks human blood and learnt many things in one century and Chand thinks he is more powerful since he is there since centuries, he made Sid and he can fly 🀣.....but the darr on Sid's face was so evident..

Abhay is not that powerful i guess πŸ˜•....like Sid said to Abhay "na to tum insaan ho...and u r quite an apology for a vampire" 🀣....(no offence to fans πŸ˜›)

we will find out this soon πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: smithasrk

Actually cvs havent yet decided abhay's powers. they are still thinking abt itπŸ˜†

Please have some patience. they have a lot of things to decide abt like the story line

yes u r so right...πŸ‘πŸΌ bingo!
they r still thinking on Abhay's power πŸ˜†

kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

🀣🀣 u spoke my mind........
Cvs change powers of Abhay acc to situation......
zaina_abhay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

lolzzzz................they must come up with the episode were we can exctly know what powere do these vampire have