Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Why are you always whining about something or the other ?
Dearest Vikrant. I seem to have been been fascinated by you. Clearly, DD is beyond your reach. Do you want to go out on a date with me? I am single ready to mingle. And oh..I do have a recommendation for our date - Deaddiction rehab in Mumbai. If you are not in Mumbai, we can find a place closer to you. Awaiting your reply....FYI...I'll be flying from USA for our date 😳
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dude, how do I say this politely to you.........what you need to do is get a life, like yesterday.
Does Drashti know of your existence, or are you or any one of us just equivalent to a fly buzzing in the periphery of her vision?In the first place I think no one blamed her. Secondly I bet she's paid enough that she would have sported the bump had the script required it. And I repeat that article you are so fond of quoting was NOT corroborated.So can you stop with this social service already? No hard feelings...........
Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Geeks, I smell Khatra! 🀣Me on the run with talwaar in my hand!   

Now let's come to the point...who will blame her, DD gets paid for what she does na....so if Geet has to have MC, how can one blame DD...aaap ka logic kya hai is post ke liye!  bolo na!
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
All i can say is your a BIG Loser and a hypocrite!!
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
haila!!!!! u're still harping about this!!!!! πŸ˜² and i don't think any rational person blamed DD for a miscarriage which is brought on by the CV's of the show... when did DD become the CV?? πŸ€”
-Saruu- thumbnail
Youre a YAMLA PAGLA DEEWANA OF DD,But she doesnt even know u existπŸ˜†
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Vikrant.....don't you ever get tired of writing such posts again & again....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....you are getting nothing out of this except for people's anger. Give your mind a rest...😊
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Swan, they say elephants keep walking and dog keeps barking na!

Originally posted by: swan20

Vikrant.....don't you ever get tired of writing such posts again & again....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....you are getting nothing out of this except for people's anger. Give your mind a rest...😊

Oh I think it's amusing...I'm not angry on him..no no :)