**|Kareena Kapoor FanClub|**Bebo Musical Pg104 - Page 41

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

Zubi go eat something!
You're already so skinny!
No i have the food infront of me. I am at lunch but I took a few spoons of fried rice and i am done. 😳
Sooo Its Solved... πŸ˜Š Edited by -Zeenat- - 13 years ago
Someone posted this in Bollywood Section. I think its cute and funny! πŸ€ͺ

Jodi's made by bollywood.

Salman Khan to Sonakshi: jab "Maine Pyar Kiya" tab teek hu. par tum bade ho kar mujhe "Dabang" bana diya.

Kareena to Sharukh: kyun tum "Dewaana" ban ke reh gaye ho. kuch der wait karo, mein badi ho kar tumhe "Don" bana dungi.

Akshay to Katrina: "Welcome" to bollywood. tum kab badi ho jaogi, aur hum dono ka pair kab hit pair ban jayegi.

Amir Khan to Asin: "papa kehte hai bada naam karega", par tum badi ho kar mujhe "Ghajini" bana ke chod diya.

Originally posted by -Zeenat-

Sooo Its Solved... πŸ˜Š
Shukar hai kuch tou solve huwa πŸ˜†

Search for Dawood's mistress intensifies

Ekta Kapoor can't decide who to cast opposite Akki for Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai 2

Vickey Lalwani

Posted On Wednesday, March 16, 2011 at 04:59:13 AM

While it wasn't tough for Ekta Kapoor to find her Dawood Ibrahim in Akshay Kumar for Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai Part 2, inspired from the life of the dreaded gangster Dawood, Kapoor is not having an easy time in casting the heroine to play the role of Mandakini who was allegedly involved with Dawood. It's not going to be easy for it's a very trippy role.

Mumbai Mirror (dated February 12) told you that either Kareena or Vidya Balan was being considered to play Mandakini in the film but the latest is that the battle has just got thicker.

While Vidya is being considered now for another role, Kareena suddenly finds two new contenders running in the race with her Katrina Kaif and Deepika Padukone.

Says a source, "Like Kareena, Katrina too has a very fair complexion which is required by the actress who would play Mandakini. Hence both would look the character. They also have a very definite body language."

So how does Deepika figure in the selection process? Isn't she dusky? Says the source, "Deepika has a very good and curvaceous body. That could also tilt the scales in her favour."

Shooting begins by the end of this year. "But Ekta wants to put everything in place in a month's time. This film requires a lot of pre-production work. And the role of Mandakini would need extensive workshops," adds the source.

Balaji Motion Pictures' CEO, Tanuj Garg, neither confirmed nor denied the story. He simply said, "The casting is very much underway. We shall make a formal announcement once we are ready."

Let's see who bites the bait for the controversial role Bebo, Kat or Dippy? Watch this space.

Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Shukar hai kuch tou solve huwa πŸ˜†

Anyways I'm a πŸ˜• person and ur ppl are πŸ˜•ing me even more !!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜³
^ Here comes Simi saying take Deepika πŸ€ͺ
Originally posted by -Zeenat-

Anyways I'm a πŸ˜• person and ur ppl are πŸ˜•ing me even more !!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜³
R u american confused desi or British confused desi πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki