Uhm i am OK. Tired as my sis was making me dance alot last night  ðŸ˜³
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Uhm i am OK. Tired as my sis was making me dance alot last night  ðŸ˜³
You seem to have enjoyed it😆 
Originally posted by xTimax

You seem to have enjoyed it😆 
she was teaching me steps on sheila ki jawani and i was teaching her Ainvay Ainvay 😆

SRK to Launch Ra.One Video Games

Tuesday, March 15, 2011 | 10:54:35 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    10 Comments
SRK to Launch Ra.One Video Games

It has been heard that the King Khan has gone a step further in promoting his dream...

It is well known that Shah Rukh Khan's upcoming film, Ra.One, is very close to his heart, not only because this movie has been in the actor's pipeline for a long time but also because the film has been dedicated to his children, Aryan and Suhana. It is for these very reasons that SRK is leaving no stones unturned in making this project a success.

Most recently, it has been heard that the King Khan has gone a step further in promoting his dream project by launching a video game inspired by this superhero flick of his.

The buzz is that the game is currently under creation in Los Angeles and is known to release in the PlayStation format. Apparently this innovative idea came as a brainwave by the actor himself and sources say that he himself had been in session with the makers to develop the game.

In the film, SRK plays the role of a superhero named G.One, along with Arjun Rampal playing a villain called Ra.One. Rumours state that this latest muse is supposed to be a fighter game, which goes well with the theme of the movie. Apparently the game will see these two main characters battling it out amongst many other fighters and is expected to be available in public well before the film is released at the end of this year.

Clearly Ra.One is SRK's pet project and so BollyCurry wishes both the game and the movie the best of luck.
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

she was teaching me steps on sheila ki jawani and i was teaching her Ainvay Ainvay 😆
Aww that's so cute😳
Hey tima - Were you here yesterday when we were discussing the Awards idea for the 25th FC?