Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

vamps in action.........with graphics

zaina_abhay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
omg i m soo excited after reading sid s article  

Even though the show was about vampires, till date there hasn't been any solid scene shown on the vampires. But henceforth there will be more of graphics with vamps in action.

i alwez wanted vamp fight in pyrek...............snarling, glaring,pushes, flying jumping many more things where missing in this vampire show i alwez wanted raichands physical fight they even never used to glare at each other

for graphics i alwez used to comapare pyrek with VD ...................

i alwes wanted to see pyrek full of awsome graphics wirh vampires full of power..............they really came up with very bad vampire supernatural theme.........none of the supernatural power waz shown properly  i dont deny cvs were putting their best efforts to show things proplerly i know it needs lots of special effects and graphics and cvs have donr their best to show what vampire is but some charm of vampires were lacking missing

but now finger crossed hope ekta puts more efforts to supernatural powers and fight hope we see a complete vampire theme and lots of vampire fights

Edited by zainaloveabhiya - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I know..they need to put those specal effects in..wud be more interesting then!!!
me too, me too, me too!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire fights.........yayyyyyy...dying to see that 😭

oh God!!! i am Vampire Crazy i guess 🤣 🤣

zaina_abhay thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

me too, me too, me too!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire fights.........yayyyyyy...dying to see that 😭

oh God!!! i am Vampire Crazy i guess 🤣 🤣

same here
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It would be great to see some intense fights...but please no serious damages...😉
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: zainaloveabhiya

omg i m soo excited after reading sid s article  

Even though the show was about vampires, till date there hasn't been any solid scene shown on the vampires. But henceforth there will be more of graphics with vamps in action.

i alwez wanted vamp fight in pyrek...............snarling, glaring,pushes, flying jumping many more things where missing in this vampire show i alwez wanted raichands physical fight they even never used to glare at each other

for graphics i alwez used to comapare pyrek with VD ...................

i alwes wanted to see pyrek full of awsome graphics wirh vampires full of power..............they really came up with very bad vampire supernatural theme.........none of the supernatural power waz shown properly  i dont deny cvs were putting their best efforts to show things proplerly i know it needs lots of special effects and graphics and cvs have donr their best to show what vampire is but some charm of vampires were lacking missing

but now finger crossed hope ekta puts more efforts to supernatural powers and fight hope we see a complete vampire theme and lots of vampire fights

I disgree...CVs dont consider this😆.............girl this si Ekta show.  n I dont want vampire's image to be degraded with cheap graphics😕...did you forget what they did when Abhay came before Pia in his original form ...god it was awful...😡..

They will spoil Abhay's image............
zaina_abhay thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

I disgree...CVs dont consider this😆.............girl this si Ekta show.  n I dont want vampire's image to be degraded with cheap graphics😕...did you forget what they did when Abhay came before Pia in his original form ...god it was awful...😡..

They will spoil Abhay's image............

i loved abhay when he waz abt ot drink piya s blood in jungle compared to that awfull scene when they reveled abhays identity i front of piya
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
At least that is a relief to hear that we would get some action finally...
zaina_abhay thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

At least that is a relief to hear that we would get some action finally...

yeah yaar
sumana-13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zainaloveabhiya

yeah yaar

really girls this was long time overdue....... koi baat nahin der aaye durust aaye..😊
Edited by sumadear13 - 13 years ago