Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@Pooja: Pata nahin...I felt it differently. Dutta never really got a chance to get fond of Chaskar. And his behavior with Seema only disgusted him and infuriated him as he wasnt able to save a woman from someone like Chaskar due to his blindness. This time his blindness also couldnt stop him.
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

What a dhamaakedaar episode👏👏👏 .CVs I bow down to you for the superb writing & execution of the Chaskar Death Episode👍🏼. I loved the screenplay of the entire episode. As always Mishal's Blind Samurai expressions of rage, alertness & physical prowess to hit the enemy where it'd hurt most were spot on. ⭐️

The three masterstrokes stand out in today's episode. The first one being Dutta using Bhola as a weapon to conquest Ranga & his goons.Hats off.What an idea,Sirjee! Too good. Instead of letting him go waste as a mere minion D's masterstroke plan of making him do maximum work against took my breath away. No doubt a courageous warrior but also truly an intelligent Mahayodha.

The second being D singlehandedly vanquishing Chaskar & Phattu without the help of  Mahadev & his basti.Truly a mark of a true blue Mahayodha. Instead of exposing innocent & non-violent basti community to bloodshed due to personal enmity D dealt the ultimate blow to Chaskar, the first vertice of the Evil Triangle.

The last but not the least  which really really dumbfounded me is D returning victorious to his people by himself.He actually found his way back home all on his own instead of Nakusha or Mahadev reaching the battle field  to bring him home. He returned as true victorious Mahayodha would.In all his glory he blazed into Nakusha's waiting arms.

I bow down to you CVs for this truly first chapter of an epic battle.👏

A heartfelt appreciation to Mishal Raheja for such a breathtaking performance.⭐️⭐️⭐️

to tune update ki kami puri karne ka raasta dhoondh hi liya na😆
I was just thinking how can Zuby stay quiet with such dhansu epi and lo!!! here she is....
the first two points were bang on!!! Dutta !! truly what an idea Sirjee!!! the way he downed one enemy and gained two friends...brilliant👏
the third one was bappa's miracle...but glad he is back and now a pradhan😲 OMG,,,they plan to settle here😆
But superfast epi...and mindblowing too😃
and fab write up...dil khush kenda😃
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@Zuby: This time I am sure she didnt stand on a stool. Mishal was bending. I wish they avoid the stool. Theit height difference is charming.

i felt in some parts it seemed she was standing on a stool...esp wen she pulls him in2 a hug, they r at the sme level...no doubt it was cos of the stool.... Edited by Yuvika_15 - 13 years ago
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@Pooja: Pata nahin...I felt it differently. Dutta never really got a chance to get fond of Chaskar. And his behavior with Seema only disgusted him and infuriated him as he wasnt able to save a woman from someone like Chaskar due to his blindness. This time his blindness also couldnt stop him.

I agree on Seema's part.That time he was really helpless.
But,i saw a change in expression after chaskar told his side of the story.
I mean just to get her desire fulfilled,Kala made enemy out fo chaskar naa.Had it not been her poisoning & chaskar's greed,i don't think Dutta would have killed him.

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Hamlet53

agree zuby it was a great eisode and your post enriched it further.

true, Dutta is not all brawn but brain when he wants to be, not just a pretty face ,he certainly deserves a sweetie today for being such a brave boy and also for find his bearings ,so 10/10 for orientation as well.

WORDD! (A word I picked up from  our dear forum members.😆) Truly won my heart all over again.😳
TheRager thumbnail
@Pooja: Yes I agree...if not for Kala...Chaskar would have been alive. But its a choice that Chaskar made. We cannot put the blame on Kala alone. Also Chaskar even after realizing Kala has duped him was after Dutta's life.
-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: preety_219

Good point KSh & Zuby,but i think he mourned for Chaskar.
Its not like he was fond of him,but he identified with chaskar in a sense that like dutta ,chaskar was also used as pawn by kala.
As such Dutta had no enimity with chaskar naa,as he rightly pointed out.It was chaskar's betrayal which made Dutta kill him.
But,the root cause of that betrayal was kala.
So basically one more life wasted at dutta's hand,thanks to Kala.
I think that is what affected Dutta,i saw that pained expression on his face ,even though he had Nakku in his arms.
There was arelief on hearing nakku's voice,but the pain was evident.

Yeah Pooja. The very first thought in my mind was that he was mourning. But he had been itching for this fight for so long. Maybe he thought a potential business associate had to die off his hands because of Kalawati.You do have a point there. But Chaskar was equally to be blamed. D had forgiven him for stealing the diamonds & Chaskar had pledged allegiance to D. Renegage on a pledge is a ghor apradh in D's book.So I think it was bit of both.
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@Pooja: Yes I agree...if not for Kala...Chaskar would have been alive. But its a choice that Chaskar made. We cannot put the blame on Kala alone. Also Chaskar even after realizing Kala has duped him was after Dutta's life.

That's true.
But kya kare,chaskar ko apni chandni se kuch jyada hi pyaar tha naa,tabhi toh even in last fight he was asking what she saw in u ,that she saved u & betrayed me.
I agree,both Kala & Chaskar are equally responsible.
As Dutta said in his last line one down ,one more to go.Now i am wondering how will he handle kala?
TheRager thumbnail
@Pooja: With Kala I hope he beats her in mind games. Nothing else will make her feel beaten. Anyways for now I am just hoping they again dont spoil tmrw's epi by showing useless Kala scenes.
-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tintiny

You said it Zuby, our superman Dutta...everything was going fine till the CVs stretching it a bit too much...going back alone....Isn't it a bit too much?  Well I must admit this bit spoilt my mood to write an appreciation thread for the creatives...Dutta is a street smart guy, we accept but then we would love to see and understand his limitations also as it makes him more human...sorry I do not want a super human Dutta....

His returning alone spoiled it for you, Jayati?😕 For me it was a poetic culmination of the first part of battle cycle D was preparing for heart & soul . It would have put me off if Nakku had reached the spot like the day she took a bullet in her arm.I see incredibly ordinary human beings day in day out of my life. I crave for a Superman once in a blue moon😆 Edited by ZubyDutta - 13 years ago