Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

A Neat Episode - Page 2

sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yea agree dear, Loved Dadis plan, shes right only MK can pull her outta this depression phase. I cant wait to see tomorrows episode after watching precap. The way Romeo ducked when tht Sangram guy took out his gun was soo hilarious. I couldnt stop laughing🤣. 

Wonder wheres Pinky, though im loving Adi as always but Pinky and the three guys Romeo, Pandae and Maanisha are also working for Arjun😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sana_sugarbun

Yea agree dear, Loved Dadis plan, shes right only MK can pull her outta this depression phase. I cant wait to see tomorrows episode after watching precap. The way Romeo ducked when tht Sangram guy took out his gun was soo hilarious. I couldnt stop laughing🤣. 

Wonder wheres Pinky, though im loving Adi as always but Pinky and the three guys Romeo, Pandae and Maanisha are also working for Arjun😕

Ya i too love those parts
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaar abhi main ne geet serial ka sirf 1st 8minutes ka daikha hai jo awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeee hai
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i agre with u...................thanx for the post
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i love the first maan geet scene and when geet lying in baby room is too much touching.......
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yhhh i agree everything was gr8
But dnt lyk how Ders only adi & Romeo left wer is our manisha & pinky sweety gon? 😲
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
waiting for the end of depressing moments
jasraj123 thumbnail
today's episode was sad but well done. every one did good job. maaneet had a big loss in their life and it will take time to come over. i am sure maan will do all his best to bring geet out of shock and sadness.
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
agreement...overall..it was a gud episode...
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
The episode was smooth. I do not understand what CVs have planned for Dev

I too miss all the KC staff. But it seems that when Cvs keep changing, they lose vision fo the supportive staff and then these people look for other options. I have a feeling that just like sasha, pinky, tasha, pandeji have also left. I have not seen manisha also consistently

And showing romeo at AA office seems stupid when he works at KC. But I think this is common when a serial has gone for  year and CVs have kept changing.