..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Today it was an Neat episode again. 

1.MSK trying hard to console his wife. The way he touched her softly when she is crying was very touchy. Geet still in the same shock, but i hope he can make her normal with his brilliance.

2. Dadi is so good. She trying out every thing to make them normal. Dev also not bad

3.We saw Nakul today

4.AA was very limited. One thing i liked in that scene Romeo going behind arjun in fear of Gujjar.

5.Adi with MSK in office was good. The way he tried to make MSK feel good and caught from MSK. He is MAAN SINGH KHUIRANA

Every body did well. Hats of the entire team todayπŸ‘πŸ‘

Precap:- I liked more the precap. Will be good to see tomorrow
Edited by verode - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ya agree with u...
it was a well co-ordinated epi.
hope MAANEET soon comes out of this phase....
Shweta13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I completely agree with you............. but i loved the scene Maan bing there for geet at night and consoling her with his touch and when Adi cried for maaneet ..... just loved it. 
summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree... but where's pinky??? she should be by geet's side comforting her
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I just hate how adi is the only staff of msk from before
Pinky isnt there anymore..
Romeo and manisha are sppose to work for MSK but have flee to arjun's office n MSK doesn even know
Anyways..really hope cvs take these smal things into consideration
I m missing pinky so muchh 
I cant believe they didn show her with geet when something so big happened...now how will they bring her in again..
Other than that it was a good episode
Loved the first scene when Msk put him head on geet's shoulder n held onto her hand consoling her..finally som scene where they actually looked like husband wife πŸ˜†
Edited by luv_harshad - 13 years ago
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_harshad

I just hate how adi is the only staff of msk from before

Pinky isnt there anymore..
Romeo and manisha are sppose to work for MSK but have flee to arjun's office n MSK doesn even know
Anyways..really hope cvs take these smal things into consideration
I m missing pinky so muchh 
I cant believe they didn show her with geet when something so big happened...now how will they bring her in again..
Other than that it was a good episode

Same dear fed up with the office staff lacking. What the hell romeo and manisha in arjun office. waiting for pink also. CVS are going reducing artist
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i loved the office part especially.loved maan and adi today.
Tuli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
me too...i loved the uniqueness in the storyline..daadi's POV and plan is hatke but a fullproof one...it will be easier for msk to bring geet out of depression....waiting for 2morw's episode...but aaj ka pehla scene when msk sees that geet is crying and the way he cuddles and support her was sooooooooo cute and touching...it showed that they both are trying to find comfort in each other's arms...haaaaaaayyyyyeeeee...
hey Agree with u Veena πŸ˜ƒ
Every body did well:DπŸ‘
n yes i like the Precap TooπŸ˜›
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tuli

me too...i loved the uniqueness in the storyline..daadi's POV and plan is hatke but a fullproof one...it will be easier for msk to bring geet out of depression....waiting for 2morw's episode...but aaj ka pehla scene when msk sees that geet is crying and the way he cuddles and support her was sooooooooo cute and touching...it showed that they both are trying to find comfort in each other's arms...haaaaaaayyyyyeeeee...

Ya i loved that scene toooooooooooooooooo. They were just awesome in that scene