Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
nice post diπŸ‘πŸΌ
the office scene was able to bring a little😊 on my face....
loving this new jodi maanityaEdited by GClove - 13 years ago
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jalparii_h2o

fab post rituπŸ˜‰
loved adi concern for MK ❀️

Thanks Jaan.........yeah I really loved Adi's concern for Maan.
Rituparnaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: sara202

ya u r right he is very loyal to mk.his character is very good n so as his acting he should be given more space in the serial rather than u know other ????????????? characters.πŸ˜‰

U r right..........we always enjoyed office scenes of KC of Adi,Pinky,Tasha with MSK more than any other not to be mentioned chars.......πŸ˜†
Rituparnaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: sona-rai

ritu i'm totaly agreed with u yaar πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Sona baby..........infact that was the segment which brought a little smile on my face in that gloomy seq.
Rituparnaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

Yes Ritu, Adi has proven time and again that he's a loyal employee of KC and a good friend to Maan. He truly is Maaneet's wellwisher.

Loved him in yesterday's episode, it also showcased Adi's acting skills. In a short span he portrayed grief for Maan's loss, bossiness when he took charge of the situation trying to keep Maan busy and then his amazing comic timing kicked in when he was caught by Maan.

I always loved to see the Maan and Adi scenes and hope the CV's really recognize Adi's potential and increase his role 😊 

I would love to see more of Adi & Maan, Adi with Maaneet and ofcourse Adi with Pinky 😊

Thanks for the post Ritu, glad you wrote this one on Adi 😊

Dee I always love Maanadi duo and defintely perneet is doing a good job as Adi.......
I so agreed with you (lines in bold)......
Yes he really took the charge of 400 cr project despite of being beaten virtually by our angry young man MSk........πŸ˜†and yesterday also he was caught while trying to ease his pain and I loved the segment.And even I would love to see Adi given a more space than some frequent new comers.
Did u notice MSK asked him "Tumhe messege milgaya jo itni jaldi aa gaye?"πŸ˜†Poor Adi was totally caught offguard.πŸ˜†
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Yeah Ritu........that's so true, Adi has always been portrayed as MSK's right hand man, and he fits the bill so well.......ever loyal and so humorously efficient in his part of a obedient employee......... in many instances he has always been shown to look for ways to either help Geet or his Boss..........as we saw in yesterday's episode.
Rituparnaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Yeah Ritu........that's so true, Adi has always been portrayed as MSK's right hand man, and he fits the bill so well.......ever loyal and so humorously efficient in his part of a obedient employee......... in many instances he has always been shown to look for ways to either help Geet or his Boss..........as we saw in yesterday's episode.

Yeah Khushi u r so right..........he stood up with Maan n Geet in their thick n thin.......and being a loyal employee of KC he never fails his boss too.Did u remember how he informed abt NT to MSK when she took the file of Geet without MSK's permission?
And abt yday segment also I found the same thing when he cried seeing MSK crying......
Rituparnaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: GClove

nice post diπŸ‘πŸΌ
the office was able to bring a little😊 on my face....
loving this new jodi maanitya

Thanks and yeah I too love the new duo Maanitya.......πŸ˜‰
This segment of yday brought a smile on my face..........it was a very well executed one.Like it showed the concern of a loyal employee like Adi for our sad sad MSK but with a little bit of humour too.I just loved that.
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Yeah Khushi u r so right..........he stood up with Maan n Geet in their thick n thin.......and being a loyal employee of KC he never fails his boss too.Did u remember how he informed abt NT to MSK when she took the file of Geet without MSK's permission?
And abt yday segment also I found the same thing when he cried seeing MSK crying......

Yup, there are so many instances such as this.... remember when Geet had accidentely ruined a file and MSk was being very playful and he wanted to see the file and Adi was trying to hide the file from him thinking he would scold Geet for that..........it was Adi who had initially wanted to give Geet the job of MSK's secretary......And he does the job so well to make Adi so endearing for us.
Edited by khushi_4ever - 13 years ago
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
They are real good together. πŸ˜† They always make me laugh.