naksh kab sudhrenge??? :((( - Page 10

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by _charu_

kya ? fursat ki peeda πŸ€£πŸ€£ YR team must know this

πŸ˜† arrey prasav ko i misunderstood as fursat..yaar yeh dadi ki Hindi ekdum Vrindava-Brij  se aayi hui lagti hai...hamare grammar mein bhi yeh sab nahi tha...πŸ˜†
n then fursat was going too with Varsha's situation....kitne fursat se aayi hai na...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by beautiful16

wat is ths yaar??? itni baar beizzat hone ka baad bhi naksh sudharne ka naam nahi lete....😑

maheshwari's toh janm se paagal hai.... bomb futa hai kya?? earthquake aaya??? aisa kyu bhaag rahe hai???πŸ˜•

I think only one answer for this
Naksh are pure at heart. they cant quit the scene where anything has gone wrong (for example in case of rashmi or nandini or-------------------we have so many of them) or when their help is needed ( in case of varsha---------of course she is her best freind -----------)so how can they quit
Originally posted by Tafseer

πŸ˜† arrey prasav ko i misunderstood as fursat..yaar yeh dadi ki Hindi ekdum Vrindava-Brij  se aayi hui lagti hai...hamare grammar mein bhi yeh sab nahi tha...πŸ˜†
n then fursat was going too with Varsha's situation....kitne fursat se aayi hai na...πŸ˜†
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Cant believe taffy-------------u did it
this becomes a new story lineπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by sanw

I think only one answer for this
Naksh are pure at heart. they cant quit the scene where anything has gone wrong (for example in case of rashmi or nandini or-------------------we have so many of them) or when their help is needed ( in case of varsha---------of course she is her best freind -----------)so how can they quit

Akshara was always like this but not naitik..can't believe they cud not make gayitri understand one simple thing that they were searching for them in the temple..gayitri bhi toh dhoondh rahi thi na then why couldn't she find naksh? mandir koi mela hai kya? πŸ˜† naitik was never like this πŸ˜­ just 1 simple sentence "if you don't wanna believe us, it's upto you. you don't love us you don't trust us, that's why this situation has come up"...
Originally posted by sanw

🀣
Cant believe taffy-------------u did it
this becomes a new story lineπŸ˜‰

kya...?? fursat..???? 🀣 🀣