triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i realised aajke chaskar ke confessions se..............bechara kharab nahi tha.............par iss KALAVATI ke chakkar mein  idiot ne apni jaan gawa di.............HAPPY to have our DON bakkkkkkkkk.....................omg!!!!!!!!andha hua to kya......uske bazooyon mein itni takat hai...☺️.....ke wo apne dushman ko mar girai............πŸ˜ƒ...i wanted him to kill kala...........tooooooo.........and that seema..........😑

but haan aaj bura laga.............DUTTA marna nahin chahta tha.........par kya karen...........i knew DUTTA will feel bad......he wants to live a lyf of a good man....usme insaniyat hai.......uska chehra batan rahan tha he din wanted to kill............but kya karen maarna para............u must punish the evil person...........jo bhi hoon.............DUTTA ko bura lagan khoon se hath rangane mein............par he cant be weak coz he has kalavati and sudarshan to kill...............😊
Edited by triasha - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

i wud say he was a greedy man, n bad 2... he shud hav neva betrayed dutta becos thts summut dutta sed in 1st meeting tht he cn neva forgiv betrayal bt stil he tuk the chance at his own risk..m glad his chapter has ended, bt jus sad tht it ended b4 chanda/seema..i wntd chaskar 2 kill chanda/seema 1st

i felt dutta was sad 2 knw the extent 2 wich kala went...tht kala had planned it al from a very long time
triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

i wud say he was a greedy man, n bad 2... he shud hav neva betrayed dutta becos thts summut dutta sed in 1st meeting tht he cn neva forgiv betrayal bt stil he tuk the chance at his own risk..m glad his chapter has ended, bt jus sad tht it ended b4 chanda/seema..i wntd chaskar 2 kill chanda/seema 1st

i felt dutta was sad 2 knw the extent 2 wich kala went...tht kala had planned it al from a very long time

ya yuvi............trueeeee.........he was sad abt the betrayals.............both of chaskar and kala...........and chaskar pe mujhe koi hamdardi nahin hai...πŸ˜†.........he is a greedy man...........ya i tru wanted hi to kill chanda/seema.......😑
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I loved the whole Chaskar's end. It was well written. Chaskar explained his actions and also put up a fight. Fattu dead too!
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The only thing I feel they could have done differently was maybe not tying Ranga and Chaskar together, considering how long his role was, he could have been given 2-3 episodes worth of a battle with Dutta!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Harshita: Actually Chaskar had outlived his utility to the story after Tasha escaped from the mandir. Even Kala remarked he was of no use to them. Frankly I would have preferred some more fabulous action scenes from Mishal like Chaskar's entry scene. But given Dutta is blind I guess they didnt want to stretch it too far by showing Dutta beat Chaskar's whole gang. Thats why I feel as viewers we are missing a lot with a blind Dutta. His eyesight NEEDS to come back.
LaTuLa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

The only thing I feel they could have done differently was maybe not tying Ranga and Chaskar together, considering how long his role was, he could have been given 2-3 episodes worth of a battle with Dutta!

Hi

I agree and I would have liked Kala to give Seema to Chasker first, so that he could deal with her and then Dutta finish him off.