India-Forums

||Sapphire Studio||UPDATE:pg134&137.Note:Pg158 (Page 81)

............. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Ash I edited my comment on Page 79 :D

Sienna.. IF-Dazzler
Sienna..
Sienna..

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
UpDatE

A small update.
Feel free to use
Hope you guys like it=)

-----------------------------------
Update includes:

x 2 KaJen sigs
x 2 KaSu sigs
x 2 Maaneet sigs
x 9 Guru/Jen sigs
x 1 Guru/Jen icon
x 1 Kareena sig
x 1 Kareena icon
x 1 Amir Khan sig
x 1 Amir icon

Feedback pls?Embarrassed
& Any suggestions for the next update?

Love

Ash

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazzyFGalleriawc123Sunnipwincessxc00l_girl_Sahra_Bhatakti_atma.SaduFarzi.ScatteredCastleRadiantTreasure-SmexySmile-rock8monakhan.~Serendipity~-RabiaKSGKaJen-walkintomylifex--Divzfan--Sabaah..MMBGMinnie..AngadKripa..............Meehak....Pwincess...KaSh-Maneet-Fan..Amira..jesss.Real.MadridKaJen.xoxoSanju_-DRoadSoFar-Anjiliciouslipshaa26javeyIshradivanluverSweetAddiction.roseinbloomMitu_piyarapiyariPreeti.xo-CromulentHaze-AS..-Fatima-felicitysmoak.swashbucklingMehak_Luvs_RaniSunshine Girl.PINK.Oishi23DelightedHeartSwetha-SaiYuNa4everserendipity.Nadz_YuNalover

............. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged

Twinnny<3
OMG. That's all I can saaay :| OH EM GEEE. The wholeee update is juuust OMG. Okaii you've probaly got tired of hearing thaaat. Can't believe you updated again in the space of two days? :O I hopeee we keeep getting regular updates like this - pleaseee. AHHH why is your stuff always so freakiin gorgeous? :| Everything is so damn P E R F E C T. No jokes. And this was a smaall update? Nooo. You call 17 sigs and 3 icons a small update? :| It wasn't smaall =P And soo long as wee keep getting updates from youu we're all happy no matter what the size :) By thee waay I want this shop finished before I leave :| It's about time it finished. Anywaaays enough of my um bakwaas let me juuust get to the update thaaat made me faint :|
Starting from theee top. Eeeks KaJen siggy :O AHHH. Just amazing <3 It is soo sooo soo damn g o r g e o u s. Which is why I am using it right now <3 I am in love with it :| So damn perfect. Amazing choice of pics. And the colouring you know what I'm going to saaay - juust perfect. Buuut the text is whaat made me looovee it sooo much. So damn trueee and perfect<3 And I juuust love the new font you used so damn beautifuul <3 Especially the font used to write Armaan Rhiddima <3 I loooved both versions of the siggy. Buut I put the first version in my dabba but definatly going to use the second version too because I equally loooveee both versions :|
And then KaSu siggy. It is sooo beautifuuul <3 I loveee it. Love this style of this siggy do make more in this style :) It's really gorgeous Ash <3 Love love love the colouring <3 Font and text is juust amazing like always. Why is everything sooo perfect? :| Loved both versions of it but I think I loved the first oneee moreee :)
Maaneet siggy. AHHH. Very very gorgeous<3 Lovee the pics selection and I juust loove how you put thaat candle thereee amazing <3 Again I reeeally loovee that font  you've used to write Maan Geet. And the text :O How do you come up with this? :| Eeeks but I really loooveeed it <3
Guru Jenni siggys :O OH EM GEEE. I have never thought of these as a couple I've seen siggys of them around but never really took much notice of them as a couple. Buuut Ash todaaay you have made me faall in love with them as a couple :| This is whaat your siggys can do to people. AHHH. No jokes though. Theseee siggys are your best siggys. They are sooo sooo damn A M A Z I N G.  And that is why I am now using one of their siggy - you made me fall in love with them :| Anyways let me comment on all of them =P First siggy of them is just beautiful. Blending is so freaking awesome and the merging never seen such perfect merging before :O Colouring is just mindblowing on it. I looovee this version theee most.

^^Loooveee the black and white effect and then it's amazing how the font is colouredd. AHH. Amazing loook - do more siggys like this pleaseee =P
Next siggy is just even more amazing :| Looovee the text 'yesterday I died tommorow's bleeding' AHH so perfect<3 Love how behind the text you've done that hospital machine thingy effect if you get whaaat I mean LOOL =P Both versions are juuust amazing in their own waays soo I can't pick my fave from them twoo :) I loove the text on the second siggy tooo  so damn amazing :| Then the next siggys OH EM GEE. I looovee both versions of it :| But I'm using this one right now.

^^Words can't describe whaat I think of the colouring of this siggy :| EEEKS. Very beautifuul <3 Loove the layout of pics blending is juust amazing. Loveee how you've done the text fading at the bottom I loovee this effect<3 I loove the second version tooo I looovee the border at the side looks beautifuuul <3 You should put more borders on your siggys :) I loovee the matching Icon too very gorgeous<3
AHHH. Last siggy of them is juuust B E A U T I F U L. Lovee the first version the most. Pics choice is amazing - I'm craaap when it come's to choosing pics =P Loveee loveee lovee the colouring - your probaly tired of hearing that mow haha =P And OMG the text on the second sigyy eeeks I lovee it soo damn true =P How do you come up with such text? :|
Kareeena siggy awhhh sooo damn beautifuuul <3 I think this is the first time I've seen a siggy by you on her..and gosh it's amazing <3 You should make more on  her. It's amazing. I loove lovee the font. Pics and colouring is just :O Eeeks I looveee this siggy :| Blending is juust freakin awesome <3 Icon is juuust gorgeous tooo.
And now to the best part of the update. OH EM GEEE. *faints* AHHH. You made a siggy on Amir :O Still can't believe it =P You did it juust for me. I LOVEE YOUUU. AHHH It's sooo damn G O R G E O U S.  EEEKS. I loveee the size of it. And loooveee how you've used two pics. And the whole darkness effect is juuust amazing <3 Icon is just AHHH very gorgeous tooo<3 I can't saay much more thaan thaat because I am speeechless with it =P
Using it right nooow! =P Can't saaay how muuch I loove youu for this <3 EEKS can't wait till 16 days are over get to see him fighting after like 4 months :O
Anywaaays am sure you don't want to hear me going on abouuut him. Oh yeaah let me comment on this here tooo.

^^EEEKS Thankyou soo muuuch for making it for me<3 I looovee it and defo going to use <3 AHHH it's sooo beautiful. And it's got my four most faveee people it it<3 Colouring is juuust faaab. And pic selection is juuust wow :O I loovee that pic of Amir I've never seen thaat pic and I lovee it sooo muuuch <3 It's amaaazing thankyouu soo muchh<3
Okaii I've came to the end of the update =P This update was juuust M I N D B L O W I N G. Honestly I loveeed it sooo muuuch. And look that's how much I loved it thaat I edited straight away :| See I'm suuuch a good girl. Hehe. I'll saay it again Ash your a amazing siggy maker one of the best and it's about time you accepted thaat fact =P Whaat I loove about youu is thaat despite being sooo goood at siggy making your not stuckup and a showoff =P I loooveee youuu<3 You'veee got loads of talent :) I'm really looking foward to your next update that's if I'm here. OMG I juuust realised when I've left am not going to be able to see or comment on your work. Damn. If this is my laaast comment then I juust want to saay Ash your amazing at this don't ever give it upp. Keep up the perfect work. And I hope you have loads of shops ahead of you. Don't miss me tooo much ;) And I looveee you loooads<3 I will try to come up with a waaay where I can still see your work and comment and I think I've got it. But can't tell youu sorry but you'll be probaly end up realising ohwell I'll try to keep it a secret from you as muuch as I can =P Haha. Anywaaays I'm off now tc lovee youu loads<3 I lovee your work a looot and will miss it a loot! Let's juust hope my plan works and I don't have to miss your work! Hehe. I bet your curious now =P

I LOVEEE YOUUU<3

Edited by ..Angel.. - 08 July 2011 at 6:53am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

wc123Sunnipwincessxc00l_girl-RabiaKSGKaJen-Minnie.piyarapiyariMeehak.--HiNa--

jesss. IF-Sizzlerz
jesss.
jesss.

-

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Ashhh great update! I can't really give a looong comment coz you know I'm busy at home na :(

Anyways, I LOVE the KaJen sigs. The greenish colour on Ridhima's hair looks really good. I love the caps you chose. You almost always choose sad pics don't you? EmbarrassedTongue I really love the text fonts you used. I WANT! ErmmROFL

The KaSu sigs are cute <3 Love the style of them. 

The Maneet sigs are adorable <33 Again, love the text font TongueLOL

The GC and JW sigs are amazing! The colouring is to die for :| Really so so so pretty! <3 Love the glow-ish effect you used on some of those sigs <33 

Everything else looks fab too. Love how you blended the Kareena sig and Amir Khan sig <33 Embarrassed

Love youuu muah! Embarrassed

Edited by -Jessy- - 09 July 2011 at 1:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wc123

Sabaah.. IF-Rockerz
Sabaah..
Sabaah..

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
ress <33 muuahh u  rockkk LY <3

wc123

Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
That's a BEAUTIFUL update Ash =))

I love love love the KaJen & KaSu one's..very pretty! <33
I am a huge fan of your coloring..it is so pretty and different LOL
I love your style...keep it up <33

piyarapiyari

Oishi23 IF-Stunnerz
Oishi23
Oishi23

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Love..Love ..Love the updateee...

My Fav is KaJen siggys...just beautiful..awesomee..No words..
then I love the style of KaSu siggy..awesomeee

all the siggys are mindblowing..
Sugg: Plss make some KaJen siggy with the new Photoshoot pics of KSG & Jenny
and also some KSG siggys..
Awesomee work Ash <3
ScatteredCastle IF-Dazzler
ScatteredCastle
ScatteredCastle

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Lovely stuff. I'm in love with your coloring! Beautiful blends - awesome text. All of the siggies and icons are just so pretty. Especially the Guru-Jenny siggies are well made! (: 

Go to top