||Sapphire Studio||UPDATE:pg134&137.Note:Pg158 - Page 5

Sienna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by--Dharu-

Ashh congo on your shop. love your work and style you use hope you have many more shops in future and keep rocking😳

hmm Like button is not working please add me in the PM list!

Hey! Thank you! Will add youEmbarrassed

This content was originally posted by--Sary-

This was so NEEDED :| LOL I am so glad you opened a shop man! Congratulations, Love! I don't think I have to say it but I love love love love your work *sighs* I had the funnest time looking at your previous updates <333 I loved this one esp - http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/6271/78131973.jpg Keep Rocking Love =)) Can't wait for another update! Muaaaaaaaaaaaaah <33

Thanks so much Sary! You know getting a comment from you makes me smile coz you're one of my fav "creators" over here!=) Will update soon!Embarrassed

This content was originally posted by--Aysha-

stunning creations

Thank you! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sienna.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-HiphopStahKiran

OH my gawsh !! Hehe finally you opened one ...
I am sure you will even get more fans now :) Muaah love you !
And yeah I know I still have to send you request+pics 😳
But I will do it ASAP 😳🀣

Thanks KiranπŸ€— Yup i finally opened a shop- now you guys better comment on my updatesπŸ˜†
Yup... still waiting for that elusive textπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by-aisha_1992

😲😲 KON???
oohhhh very happy to see ur chop ohhh congrats yaara
and welcome to A&S
ooohhhhhh stunning sigs and icons. ohh i love all sigs, ur style. coloring and the way u use text or pictures ohhhh beautifuly done.. ohhhh speechleesss

senorita

SennnπŸ€— Thank you so much for the super sweet welcome! Makes my day to know that you like my stuff!<3

jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Okay you replied to everyone. Now don't reply to me; update first then reply to my comment pleashh :P
Sienna.. thumbnail
Res for rest of replies...
EDIT:

Xxcoolchick1xX: Thank you so much! No i'm not open to requests just yet- am a little busy at the moment... will open soon though😳

Tashu: You're a sweetheart!πŸ€— See Jess?- kuch seekh!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

nik_sweetpoison: Nik i've sent you the PSD this morning- ja check kar. Sorry for having forgotten you out last time!πŸ€— 

Edited by midnight.blue - 13 years ago
Sienna.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by--Jessy-

Okay you replied to everyone. Now don't reply to me; update first then reply to my comment pleashh :P

Jess stop stalking meπŸ˜†
Update coming right up! Give me 10mins to find all the stuff that i want to upload
jesss. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-midnight.blue

Jess stop stalking meπŸ˜†
Update coming right up! Give me 10mins to find all the stuff that i want to upload

I don't like stalking pshhht! Jaldi update kar coz I gotta go then! πŸ˜›
Sienna.. thumbnail

Update: 

My 1st new update for this shop... feel like a kid about to give an exam..
Anyways, so for this update i've not made my usual KSG/Jen/Drasti/Guru sigs- wanted to make this update a lil different......πŸ€“ Ok fiiiiine, honestly i haven't made anything new on them yet and the following sigs have been decaying in my documents for god knows how longπŸ˜› 

Comments are love!

If you would like to be added to my PM list please hit the [LIKE] button for the PM List post on the 1st pg:
jesss. thumbnail

Yaayyyy update time  That means it's time for compliments too πŸ€”πŸ˜†

The ArJuhi sigs are fab!! So you posted them here LOL I was wondering why they weren't posted on the first page since I already had seen these πŸ˜† You were gonna post them in your first update aha now I know πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I love the colouring and the style of those siggies a lot!! Especially this one....

^^ love the writing =))

Hawwwwwwwwwwww the Sonam siggies left me speechless 😲 Are you trying to keeeeel me or what?! 😲

Ahhhhhhh I just love the sonam siggies so much!! They're the best sigs in this update of yours!!  

The following one is absolutely stunning!! πŸ˜²πŸ‘ Not that your creativity is new to me or anything πŸ˜† LOOOL No this is one is just so beautiful!! Love how it turned out so amazing despite using one pic for the siggie πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

I lubbbbb the colouring man!! 😳

Heyy Ashuuu on a side note: Make one of those siggies for ahem ahem (you know) exactly in this style and colour please!!! Use one pic just like u did in this sig pleashhhhhh 😳 That is if you have not yet started making those stuff I told you to πŸ˜•

Okay I finished drooling on the previous sig πŸ€ͺ

Now this one is just mindblowing!! Love the effects u used man!! It's just so awesome!!

Please make one of those sigs in this style as well 😳 and yes I'm very demanding,
I know πŸ˜ˆ

Ashuuuuuuuuuu I have no words left to describe your work 😭🀣

This is yet another bombastic, super duper and bootiphool siggie ❀️

Please one sig in this style as well 😳 Sholly I won't ask again promise πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Okay those sigs I mentioned above are my favs ones from your update but of course they all are beautiful in their own way =))

Keep up the excellent work Ashuuu and can't wait for your NEXT update!!

Update soon!!

Muaaaaaah <3
Edited by -Jessy- - 13 years ago
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
OH HOT DAMN :| Love the update LOVE! Your work never ceases to amaze me :D I esp love this one - http://i.imgur.com/czmdt.jpg It's too gorgeous :|
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ASH<3 God woman!!!!! ur amazing!!!!!!! I still don't understand how u do this!!!!! seriously u need to open a siggie skool!!! I love them all!!!!!! will use!!!!!!!!!! as soon as I figure out which one :p

Tashu :)