India-Forums

||Sapphire Studio||UPDATE:pg134&137.Note:Pg158 (Page 25)

jesss. IF-Sizzlerz
jesss.
jesss.

-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aditiloveskajen

Originally posted by Mona1993

Ash ki bachi, did u even see my commentStern Smile

tell me bout it
Ashu ney mera bhi nahin padaaaaAngryCry
bas yahin dosti AshuuuuuuuuuuuuuBroken HeartBroken Heart
Have some patience man ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sienna..

swashbuckling IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

jesss.

jesss. IF-Sizzlerz
jesss.
jesss.

-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Jessy-

Originally posted by Mona1993

Ash ki bachi, did u even see my commentStern Smile

tell me bout it
Ashu ney mera bhi nahin padaaaaAngryCry
bas yahin dosti AshuuuuuuuuuuuuuBroken HeartBroken Heart
Have some patience man ROFL

okDisapprove
I replied to ur question in AT twice now go n see it coz I don't want to answer it again Sleepy

swashbuckling

Rummy. IF-Sizzlerz
Rummy.
Rummy.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Gorgeous update :)
i lovee this one the most cuz it have two of my fav. ppl in it.......Day Dreaming....
http://i.imgur.com/WOlMt.jpg

and your KaJen stuff is always fab., i  lovee the icons too..... gorgeous colorin' :D

ohhh forgot to mention your TVD n' Ian creations, all r awesome..... keep it up:)

Edited by -Rummy- - 17 March 2011 at 1:01pm
Sienna.. IF-Dazzler
Sienna..
Sienna..

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lil_mizz_shawty

Edited! Big smile

Pg 14
Needless to say the Gurti/Maaneet  and Visu/Abhiya ones are awesome but my sight gets distracted to AR for obvious reasons!!
Lol don't worry i understandTongueLOL 

LOVE LOVE LOVE this one!! The blue and pink look awesome!! Though I'm a huge KaJen fan, I gotta say adding KaSu to this siggy makes it look even better!! The text looks amazing as well! AR rock! Be it KaJen or KaSu!
This was a request by Mona- so all credit for the idea and pics goes to herTongue
Thanks for liking the blue and pink theme... after finishing it i wasn't sure if it worked or not but i guess it does afterallEmbarrassed

These two siggies are simply mindblowing! They are my own personal drug which I am seriously addicted to! Embarrassed
Lol the song is made for AR- whether it's arguing, being stupid or romantic they only do it with each other...Approve

Aww I'm dreaming!!! Day Dreaming These icons look ethereal especially with that colouring!!
Using one of the KaJen icons!
Thanks so much! Glad you liked them<3

Page 17

Woah!! This is a unique combination!! Nevertheless they both look great! 
 Lol they're my secret fantasy...Evil Smile
Thank you for liking the sig! 

OMG!! Its been ages since I've seen Nikki and Abhi together, aww they were so cute!! The siggy obviously looks great and the text suits them a lot!
Haina! Wasn't a big fan of their story when i watched their scenes the 1st time around but whilst re-watching some old epis i couldn't help but miss them as well...Unhappy... you never know what you're gonna miss until it's truely gone...Ouch

Another unique combination which I must say has worked!! They look brilliant!! Would suggest you make HarshJen (Harshad Chopra) siggies! Embarrassed
Had some random Mohit pics lying around so couldn't resist trying to pair him up with Jen.
Thanks for liking.. again i was completely unsure as to whether i was wasting my time with this sig or notLOL 

Wow!! These look brilliant!! You know I'm stuck as to if I want Elena with Stephan! And your siggies aren't really helping cuz they are look awesome together!!
Not a fan of Stelena... Stefan on his own i don't mind but with Elena...Ermm... not so much

Aww they seem like they are enjoying each others company!
Love the Red and White texts!
 Lol i was going through a red, black & white phase at the time i made these sigs. Def not happy with the outcome...will hopefully remake some dayEmbarrassed

These Jen siggs look awesome but my fav have to be the AR icons in the last update! Embarrassed
Lol thanksEmbarrassed 

One word: HOTTIE!!
Without a doubtDay Dreaming

She looks gorgeous!! These icons are brilliant! Love the last one in the first row the most!
Thank you! Would i sound like a perv if i said that i like the legs one the most thoughErmmLOL

Woah! Yeah you kinda went overboard with the icons LOL but they are brilliant so keep going overboard LOL!! Honestly the coloring on these icons are simply mindblowing! Your work is outstanding so continue to update us with it!
Made these when i was super stressed and bored. Had no inspiration for sigs so took out all of my frustration on Deepika and Sonam instead... bechaarian- made a kachra of all of their picsLOLLOL
But thanks for liking them anyway! And thank you for commenting as wellllll!Hug

Edited by midnight.blue - 17 March 2011 at 1:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetAddiction.Mona1993

Sienna.. IF-Dazzler
Sienna..
Sienna..

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Monu: Comment 1: Lol i know that i don't need to thank you- but i still want toApprove As for the vm... still waitingEvil Smile Lol reading tera agla comment made me remember SRK's dialogue in Veer Zaara... "sarhad paar aisa shahs hai jo aapke ke liye apni jaan bhi dede ga"TongueLOL 
Comment 2: Agreed show lost its charm for a while but it's def back with the new Creatives entry... as much as i'm hating the fact that miscarriage happened i can't deny that the last couple of epis have been awesome... so make sure you start watching again! Lol you liked that scene? So did i- it's got to be one of my all time fav Geet scenes. The 1st time that i watched it i couldn't stop laughing coz i couldn't believe that the Creatives had actually taken the concept of a fairytale so literally as to stick Maan on top of a horseLOL... But MSK is/ was and will always remain Geet's knight in shining armour so as crazy as the whole thing looked it was also extremely perfect... makes me wish for my Prince Charming to come in this way as well...Day DreamingLOL
Ok the KaSuJen sig- you not bored yet?!TongueLOL Btw your demands have fallen on deaf ears for the time beingTongue Lol jk- will def make some more on them soon- just for you!ApproveTongue
Anyways thanks for liking the updating and for commenting as wellll!Hug

Edited by midnight.blue - 17 March 2011 at 1:42pm

Mona1993

SweetAddiction. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Sienna..

sweet.melody IF-Stunnerz
sweet.melody
sweet.melody

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
OMG I'm seriously in love with your coloring! It's so dang beautiful! <3

All the sigs look so amazing, I especially love the Damon Elena ones! I love what you have done with the pics!!

and each and every one of your icons are so prettyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! I love the parts of the pics you have chosen to make the icons of, they look so classy! hehe

but seriously everyone looks gorgeous! can't wait to see more stuff :)

Shilpa

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sienna..Nadz_YuNalover

Go to top